Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t someone on here message her and asked politely if she could start putting captions because she likes to watch her stories on the night feed and Rosie blocked her?
I recall that the request couldn't exactly be described as polite, as such.

Reactions: 2
Isn’t there a way to auto generate captions on insta stories now? I’ve seen other accounts doing it. She can’t be arsed and isn’t interested in being accessible I don’t think 🙄
I think some people used a separate app previously but Instagram have just introduced it on stories (same place you’d add music or gifs) so she’s got no excuse anymore. And as an ‘influencer’ account she’ll probably have it already as they roll it out to users in stages.

Reactions: 4
I know she put a laughing face but this makes me feel sad ! She twists when he’s away. He’s bought her a magnificent house. They have 2 lovely kids. Is the fucker never happy!
She doesn't deserve him. If he had an affair with a pretty lass, I'd never blame him. She's insufferable.

Reactions: 10
She would be happy for months to pass by, really? I feel like she must be trolling us now. Why would someone with a healthy newborn baby, lovely family and amazing new house be wishing their life away? Just because she can’t go to the pub? She’s having us on surely. Comes across as so ungrateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you think they’ll send Robin to private school now? Can’t see a ‘normal’ primary school nearby, just a private one.

I really enjoyed watching her posts and listening to SMA before as they seemed relatable and ‘normal’. The latest podcast they spoke about the new house for ages and saying how they’re posh (albeit jokingly) with the doorbell makes them seem really different.

I hope they’ve made the right choice for their family.

Reactions: 7
I was looking at my podcasts this morning and have about 4 SMA to catch up on and it just feels like a chore now 😔 I’ve listened from the start and it’s a real shame the podcast has gone downhill so much. Considering unsubscribing and listening to the podcasts I actually enjoy. But then I think SMA might get better again and I would be missing out

Reactions: 5
I know she put a laughing face but this makes me feel sad ! She twists when he’s away. He’s bought her a magnificent house. They have 2 lovely kids. Is the fucker never happy!
HE hasn’t bought her anything THEY have bought a lovely house together

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If you believe her income meets his then ok 😂😂
Its not about having a matched income, I currently don’t bring an income into my household but I wouldn’t consider that my husband buys everything for me. We are married and a partnership

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Its not about having a matched income, I currently don’t bring an income into my household but I wouldn’t consider that my husband buys everything for me. We are married and a partnership
Im
Not disputing that I haven’t earned a decent wage in forever it’s my husband that does. I was clearly making a point that he provides a bloody good life for her and she’s a moany twit. She’s so ungrateful and let’s be honest she wouldn’t have that life without Chris. Poor fella. She’s literally moaning about him!

Reactions: 14
Her children woke up at 6.40.... boooo hoooo. I would love to sleep til 6.40!
My puppy has me up at 6am every morning ffs. She's just a moaning miserable witch. Everything has come too easy for this ungrateful bint. Time to unfollow me thinks!

Reactions: 5
She could literally be sat on a private island being fed her favourite house of tides takeaway with wine on tap and she’d STILL moan about something. Some people just can’t be pleased.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She could literally be sat on a private island being fed her favourite house of tides takeaway with wine on tap and she’d STILL moan about something. Some people just can’t be pleased.
Here's me happiest when I've got a Greggs pasty sitting outside Eldon Square and a bottle of Greggs orange juice.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.