Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why they have bothered it’s either they need it to upkeep the life style or it’s sheer greed . On the road just before your youngest first Christmas . If you didn’t need it you wouldn’t do it I know people have to be away from their kids when they don’t want to be but it’s usually out of necessity. Don’t pretend to be the devoted mam Rosie we all know you would rather be swanning round London pretending to be a celeb it’s never going to happen love you are Chris Ramsey’s wife end of .
I honestly think that for all Chris says he loves doing stand up... he doesn’t actually like it. His personality type and they way he goes on about hotel rooms, other people and just generally hating being away from home all make me think that he’s now trying to shift gear and make the podcast his full time job with telly presenting a little on the side. So I think it’s greed but also a career move to show sponsors how “lucrative” they can be.

Reactions: 7
I wish she would put captions on her stories. I'm at work and I'm guessing she has compared herself to Captain Hook 😂

Reactions: 4
I wish she would put captions on her stories. I'm at work and I'm guessing she has compared herself to Captain Hook 😂
I’m sure someone on these threads before said they messaged her asking her to put captions on to benefit those who genuinely can’t hear and she blocked them......!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I’m sure someone on these threads before said they messaged her asking her to put captions on to benefit those who genuinely can’t hear and she blocked them......!
Interesting how now they have tickets to flog she seems to be trying to come across as friendly , chatty and nice again , funny that 🤔 .
Genuinely curious as to how she would respond to a request for captions if she was asked again 😉 .
If you are watching here Rosie , which we know you do , maybe sort out your Podcast content , invest a bit more time in this ‘job ‘ you say you have , filter out the ‘utter bullshit ‘ and urban myths you keep including .... and stop moaning about how your life has been tit for the past 12 months , when you have gained so much and lost so little ( oh sorry forgot the 80% of your income ) despite that you bought a £60k motor home , a £1.5 million house , a Tesla a Range Rover and you now shop at Waitrose.
Read the room love read the room !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Interesting how now they have tickets to flog she seems to be trying to come across as friendly , chatty and nice again , funny that 🤔 .
Genuinely curious as to how she would respond to a request for captions if she was asked again 😉 .
If you are watching here Rosie , which we know you do , maybe sort out your Podcast content , invest a bit more time in this ‘job ‘ you say you have , filter out the ‘utter bullshit ‘ and urban myths you keep including .... and stop moaning about how your life has been tit for the past 12 months , when you have gained so much and lost so little ( oh sorry forgot the 80% of your income ) despite that you bought a £60k motor home , a £1.5 million house , a Tesla a Range Rover and you now shop at Waitrose.
Read the room love read the room !
I feel like living with her would be like living with Jekyll and Hyde.

Reactions: 10
Just the eyebrows. From what I remember Captain Hook had a hook for a hand can’t remember if he had dodgy eyebrows like hers . He probably didn’t , remember this woman didn’t know that leopard print actually came from the animal the Leopard.

• Haha
  • Wow
I bet they thought the tickets were going to sell out quickly. Nope! 😂 I think they're now past their sell by date.

Reactions: 13
I think she’d see panto as beneath her. She’ll be angling for the masked singer or something
The caliber of the singers on that show ...she hasn't got a hope in hell !

However I can see her doing really well on that other show that Paddy McGuiness hosts, where they have to find the bad singers ! She'd fit in perfectly on that - her singing is bloody awful !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
The caliber of the singers on that show ...she hasn't got a hope in hell !

However I can see her doing really well on that other show that Paddy McGuiness hosts, where they have to find the bad singers ! She'd fit in perfectly on that - her singing is bloody awful !
She would do great on there as her singing is shite . However I don’t think any tv programme would be interested in her without Chris I felt that interview on this morning they just put up with her because she came with Chris . Did I hear her ask Robin if he wanted to help her do an ad ? I wish companies would stop asking her as the adverts are crap they are cringing it would put me off buying anything she advertised

Why is it acceptable for her to tell Chris she looks better than him and he looks "horrible"?! Imagine if it was the other way round? He'd be slated.
Chris is fit and she's punching.

Reactions: 26
Why is it acceptable for her to tell Chris she looks better than him and he looks "horrible"?! Imagine if it was the other way round? He'd be slated.
Chris is fit and she's punching.
Definitely punching massively!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.