Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On this Aldi competition she’s doing where you can win nappies, you have to share your “parenting fails”... where can CRW start?! Well the one she’s chosen to share is when Robin knocked his front teeth out as a toddler and has had no front teeth ever since 😳 It’s a bit different from the usual funny lighthearted parenting fail stories such as “put his baby grow on backwards” or “so sleep deprived I put coffee granules in the bottle and formula powder in my mug” etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ugh that aldi ad. If I recall, on the pod, she gave Chris hell over the teeth thing. So really it was his fail and not hers. And on that same post she has replied to a good few comments where usually wouldn't give a toss and only reply to blue tick ppl.
I absolutely do not think Robin is on the spectrum at all. I think he has her cards marked so has no respect for her.
That big window on the staircase is canny mind 🤩
Also pod this week was painful. I feel like Chris is trying to keep her on the straight and narrow. The natural flow is gone.
Chris is such a bloody babe
That's all I have for today 😆😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh that aldi ad. If I recall, on the pod, she gave Chris hell over the teeth thing. So really it was his fail and not hers. And on that same post she has replied to a good few comments where usually wouldn't give a toss and only reply to blue tick ppl.
I absolutely do not think Robin is on the spectrum at all. I think he has her cards marked so has no respect for her.
That big window on the staircase is canny mind 🤩
Also pod this week was painful. I feel like Chris is trying to keep her on the straight and narrow. The natural flow is gone.
Chris is such a bloody babe
That's all I have for today 😆😅
On lockdown parenting hell they said it was really neither of their faults despite liking to blame each other as he was on his bike and had done this specific thing over and over and Rosie said “oh let him go one more time” despite Chris saying it’s was dangerous and he knocked his front teeth out on that time. While I fulllllly agree with all the comments above about what a bore she’s becoming etc etc etc etc, I feel like I’d be bleeping mortified if that was my kid for the rest of ever so I’d imagine that feeling is enough to feel parenting guilt for the rest of life 😅 but also accidents do happen despite your best efforts I guess.

Reactions: 4
Something is seriously wrong when millionaires are living on free food courtesy of Hello Fresh and there are families struggling to put one hot meal a day on the table. 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Something is seriously wrong when millionaires are living on free food courtesy of Hello Fresh and there are families struggling to put one hot meal a day on the table. 😑
I’m shocked hello fresh make any money the amount of influencers the seem to feed for free

Reactions: 23
It's all very clever how she words it, like by providing her free code she's doing everyone a favour when the reality is every time her code is used that's another month of free food for her with no cost to her at all !

All very wrong!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It's all very clever how she words it, like by providing her free code she's doing everyone a favour when the reality is every time her code is used that's another month of free food for her with no cost to her at all !

All very wrong!
Is that how it works?! I honestly had no idea! Absolutely no way am I using Hello Fresh then. (not that I was anyway, I hate the amount of single use packaging that comes with it all. Plus I don't understand the appeal of cooking dinners from scratch every single night, I could not be arsed with that. Get batch cooking, do it once then it's dinners for weeks and a lot cheaper). That's really bad people like her are getting free meals so easily. I'd have A LOT more respect for a business that donated to those in need every time a code was used, not folk who have just bought £1.5m mansions in the country.

Reactions: 9
Is that how it works?! I honestly had no idea! Absolutely no way am I using Hello Fresh then. (not that I was anyway, I hate the amount of single use packaging that comes with it all. Plus I don't understand the appeal of cooking dinners from scratch every single night, I could not be arsed with that. Get batch cooking, do it once then it's dinners for weeks and a lot cheaper). That's really bad people like her are getting free meals so easily. I'd have A LOT more respect for a business that donated to those in need every time a code was used, not folk who have just bought £1.5m mansions in the country.
It’s something like if you sign up she gets a free box I think.
Ironically wasn’t she promoting food banks not long ago? Hope the money she saves by getting free hello fresh at least some goes to help a food bank

Reactions: 7
I follow another influencer who shares her discount code too. She gets so many people use it that she has been getting free Guosto ( similar to Hello Fresh) for over a year ! For her and her husband she chooses the boxes for 4, that's how lucrative these deals are !

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Says an awful lot about a person's character if they've got money in the bank and they're willing to accept free food continuously, pandemic or no pandemic.

Reactions: 26
Says an awful lot about a person's character if they've got money in the bank and they're willing to accept free food continuously, pandemic or no pandemic.
How good would it be if she donated her box to a struggling family. But nope wont think of that

Reactions: 14
I follow another influencer who shares her discount code too. She gets so many people use it that she has been getting free Guosto ( similar to Hello Fresh) for over a year ! For her and her husband she chooses the boxes for 4, that's how lucrative these deals are !
You’ve got to be on about Jess 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.