Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
New thread, I feel a bit mean for this title now, but Rosie has said herself that she's riding Chris' coattails so 🤷‍♀️ :LOL:

Summary: The Ramseys have moved to a swanky new house 🏡 Will she stop moaning now? Probably not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Butterfly13

Jesus Christ Almighty, she is a Grade A TWAT! 🤬🤬🤬
The reason why your once cute, sweet adorable five year old keeps on pulling your little one's arms, is because you are a f@#!ing useless knob of a parent who can't/won't set boundaries with him.....for ANYTHING. Pains me to say it, but he is now a rude, obnoxious, attention-seeking brat. Poor little buggers don't stand a chance with her. God help his teachers. I had hoped Chris was the calmer, more patient parent who would get through to him, but it seems he is happy for his child to become an irritating, performing, loud-mouthed seal too. Can't imagine where he gets it from.... 🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Crazymum

VIP Member
Completely agree she should be grateful she has a lovely house etc it was more the ‘he bought it for her’ comment which is bit of a trigger for people in terms of their own personal circumstances.
But why are people getting pissy on behalf of her . They don’t know her , they don’t know her finances. I don’t care about tattlers finances and if they have a joint mortgage and if they share things as a couple etc 😂 why do people get so defensive and get triggered on things that aren’t about them.

Runner1

Chatty Member
she used to complain the old house was cold it’s a lot colder where they have gone in the winter . I honestly don’t think they have thought about the people they will be living near . They are nothing like them most won’t have heard of Instagram it’s a rural village
I live ten mins away and can confirm we do have WiFi and Instagram here 😂 it’s not colder that SS we probably get more snow but it is a bit warmer than by the coast.

• Haha

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Something is seriously wrong when millionaires are living on free food courtesy of Hello Fresh and there are families struggling to put one hot meal a day on the table. 😑
I’m shocked hello fresh make any money the amount of influencers the seem to feed for free

JBrown

Chatty Member
Neither of my kids had flat heads. I didn't constantly have them lying down. They did tummy time and all that as well.
I agree. He’s just a classic bottle fed baby. Fed and put down on his back for long periods of time. You don’t see flat heads in breast fed babies as they sleep less and are more alert so move more.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

geordiemama

I agree and as you say he’s very young .I think Robin might pick up on his mams attitude to education hence why no homeschooling done at all and also her saying he wants to be a comedian like his dad will not help academically. She laughs hysterically at every thing he does and now all he’s doing are pulling these stupid faces that yes mam finds funny but possibly no one else will . Most five year olds are natural comedians to their families I don’t think Robin is showing any talent he’s just being a normal kid but being egged on by his mam . I really don’t think she’s helping her child who will one day have to make his own way in the world. He might be like his mam of course marry someone who can earn a bit but I do think she needs to make sure her son has enough qualifications to have a plan b if he dosent make it in the comedy world which to be realistic he won’t . That’s what a good mam would do Rosie just in case you come on tattle which we know you do .

omgucnt

VIP Member
When she moans and acts
depressed while in her brand new house I could honestly cry.

I’m having real problems with my mental health with my neighbours noise lately and I would give anything to have a bit of peace and quiet, I bet she can hear a pin drop in there, no sharing walls with neighbours, no having to listen to their music til 3am.

I wish she were a bit more grateful.

• Heart
  • Sad

MamaD

VIP Member
Funny enough both my bairns were bottle fed. Always held though, I love cuddles too much.
Same as my two, always cuddled, very alert, lots of tummy time. Youngest daughter had a severe flat head (napped only for 45 mins during the day). Some babies just have flat heads. Nothing to do with how they are fed.

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
To be fair to Robin, he is 5 and has had so much change in the last year, a pandemic, his dad home when he's used to him travelling, started school, home schooling, baby brother, moved house and moved school! All whilst his mum is glued to her phone, any child would act up after all of that, most adults would too!

WilmaHun

VIP Member
More like your rooms too dark and your face is in the screen practically just so we don’t see your 1.5 million house in the background. 😂
Face ID is probably struggling to pick up a face cos it's getting confused thinking her eyebrows are a seagull with its wings out ready to fly, easy mistake to make

• Haha
Reactions: 21

MamaD

VIP Member
My personal opinion is that the sanctimonious breastfeeding shit should be left on mumsnet🤷🏻‍♀️.
I’m so glad poor Rosie gets 25 mins out of her hectic day of palming her kid off on her mom and going out for a meal at the pub to relax. She must be exhausted, she’s been up since half 10 the absolute trooper! 🙄
Yess!!! Too many breastfeeding warriors have gotten lost on the way to mumsnet and found their way here!

• Haha
  • Heart

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
Yeah I don't think method of feeding is anything to do with it, it's merely that he's lying down for long periods with not much tummy time!
My bottle fed baby did loads of tummy time from day 1, was held up for ages due to reflux & still had a flat head at the back but was told it was normal for newborns heads to be like that & they sort themselves out.
I’m sure Rafes head is fine 🤷🏼‍♀️

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Why does she allow Robin to be so rough with Rafe, pulling at his face and being so ‘up in his grill’. He can’t sit still for 10 seconds, does anyone else think his behaviour isn’t normal for a 5/6 year old? I’m due a little boy next week and would be mortified if he behaved like Robin!
He's gone from being a sweet engaging little chap to this precocious gurning wild child soon to be an annoying irritant that is no longer cute or funny.. I'm all for boys being boys but he's all over the place and clearly doesn't pay attention to her!

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
I know she put a laughing face but this makes me feel sad ! She twists when he’s away. He’s bought her a magnificent house. They have 2 lovely kids. Is the fucker never happy!
HE hasn’t bought her anything THEY have bought a lovely house together

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
Checking your online banking in 2021 and realise you're perfectly comfortable and more than likely have no reason to worry about money or going on a shopping trip.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Whilst I remember, one thing which irritated me this week was when they were talking about restrictions being lifted and in a really patronising voice she started going "oh thanks Boris I can go outside, thanks Boris, yeah thanks". Like she was ungrateful for things finally starting to look up. So she's been moaning the whole time about restrictions, then when they finally start to improve, she has to be patronising and pathetic and ungrateful about that too?! You can't please this woman.
She’ll always be moaning. We all know one of those people that are just NEVER happy. Once pubs are open she’ll be moaning the atmosphere isn’t the same. Once pubs are back to normal she’ll moan that they are too busy and she’d got used to table service. She’s just one of those CONSTANT glass half empty kinds of people.
Some people are like that, but Rosie lies to herself and says she’s always positive.