Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God people have short memories. Not long ago she was being slagged off on here for cuddling him too much and never putting him down. Now he's sleeping too much on his back he's getting a flat head. Ffs. She can't do owt right 😅😅
That lipstick did look awful mind. Poor rafe having her "sing" in his face.
I've not seen her cuddling him like.

She's ugly inside and out. As my da would have said "ideas above her stations, that one"

Reactions: 4
My personal opinion is that the sanctimonious breastfeeding tit should be left on mumsnet🤷🏻‍♀️.
I’m so glad poor Rosie gets 25 mins out of her hectic day of palming her kid off on her mom and going out for a meal at the pub to relax. She must be exhausted, she’s been up since half 10 the absolute trooper! 🙄
Yess!!! Too many breastfeeding warriors have gotten lost on the way to mumsnet and found their way here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This isn’t accurate and is a myth that formula fed babies sleep better. Studies have found varying results including that breastfed babies slept better for the for two months than formula fed. Also one found that BF babies fall back asleep quicker and were less likely to suffer from reflux or colic (which you would have to hold a baby upright during!). It’s a blanket statement that isn’t true, ultimately it’s down to the baby/parent.

My LO was formula fed from 18 days old. She contact napped until 8 months old. She was in a sling alot in The 4th trimester so was rarely put in her play gym during the day. For the first few weeks she would sleep for a small amount of time in her next to me at night but then would sleep on our chests or in the sling. No flat head in sight.
Both mine were formula fed, my eldest was a crap sleeper, we hardly got any more than 90 mins at a time over a 24 hour period when he was a small baby and it was awful. Oh, he also got a flat head which resolved itself, it certainly wasn't anything to do with sleeping too much! My youngest slept a lot better and had no flat head. Both were well played with, held, cuddled etc and not left for too long etc. These theories are a load of crap.

Reactions: 14
Both mine were formula fed, my eldest was a crap sleeper, we hardly got any more than 90 mins at a time over a 24 hour period when he was a small baby and it was awful. Oh, he also got a flat head which resolved itself, it certainly wasn't anything to do with sleeping too much! My youngest slept a lot better and had no flat head. Both were well played with, held, cuddled etc and not left for too long etc. These theories are a load of crap.
One of my sons has ADHD, not due to formula (the other son has nothing like that and was fed the same!) and doesn't sleep unless medicated with 6mg melatonin

• Heart
Reactions: 1
duck the mumsnet chat is boring 🤣 FED is best, don’t care if it’s from a bottle or breast. Plus, can’t really shame Rosie for not breastfeeling, she’s spoken many times about how it just didn’t work for her! Some women can, great, others can’t. Now can we get back to Chris Ramsey’s wife?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
duck the mumsnet chat is boring 🤣 FED is best, don’t care if it’s from a bottle or breast. Plus, can’t really shame Rosie for not breastfeeling, she’s spoken many times about how it just didn’t work for her! Some women can, great, others can’t. Now can we get back to Chris Ramsey’s wife?
You mean her wino personality traits? I've stopped watching her stories, her content is as stale as the free Warburtons stuff she doesn't use (because they're a Hovis family)

You mean her wino personality traits? I've stopped watching her stories, her content is as stale as the free Warburtons stuff she doesn't use (because they're a Hovis family)
Do you know Rosie loves a wine when the kids go to bed at 5pm in the middle of the day? lol no wonder the baby is up all night, he’s had enough sleep by then 🤣 (not a mother so may not know what I’m on about)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Moaning Rafe is up so early, maybe he’s had enough sleep as he’s in bed so early. She gets a full evening and he’s still so little. Moan moan moan …….

Reactions: 6
She puts him to bed by 5.30 what does she expect 😂
I know, I don’t know how often he is up during the night but you can’t have early bedtimes and late mornings too 😝 it’s such a moan for the sake of it. No one loves getting up so early but most don’t get such a full evening so won’t relate. Besides if Robin has to be at school she would have to be up in enough time to sort them both, if she had to do that but she is lucky and has extra hands so probably thinks she should be brought a coffee in bed around 9am 🤣

Reactions: 5
If he’s sleeping 5.30pm through til 5.30pm, what is she moaning about? He’s 4/5months old! 😞

Assuming she’s not up in the night with him as she stopped the “night feed selfies” and we all know CRW loves a moan! 😴

Reactions: 6
She said yesterday that he feeds twice during the night and they are numerous times to give him.his dummy back, her actual words were he is annoying as he's up!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She said yesterday that he feeds twice during the night and they are numerous times to give him.his dummy back, her actual words were he is annoying as he's up!!
I think there is only one annoying person in her stories this morning and it’s not her poor little baby 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They’re on absolute radio soon so this is a warning to switch off.

• Haha
I follow the Hinch and the Glam Fairy Cleans threads but found myself here today after slowly starting to dislike Rosie Ramsey. In 2019 I started following her because she was fresh and funny and seemed down to earth. Now though she is just awful! She's jumped up so high on the Instagram bandwagon that she's forgot who put her there! I fail to see why she thinks turning up late to a meeting with baby pooh on her jeans and in her finger nails is funny. It's actually disgusting!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I mean. Don't put him to bed in the after bleeping noon if u don't want to be up at 6am u twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.