Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
What is she going on about?!
“I don’t have the luxury of this this time round”?!

sorry what?? You are in a perfect position to just ‘hide away’... literally no one is forcing you to document every minute on Instagram and it’s not like you need the money.

you also have so much money that you could get a personal trainer and even have a peloton in your house? I’m so confused how she thinks she’s ‘had’ to get back to ‘work’

by the way I don’t think there is anything wrong with rosies weight but wish she’d save the woe Is me bullshit

Attachments

Reactions: 29

ScorpioMoon

Yeah I don't think method of feeding is anything to do with it, it's merely that he's lying down for long periods with not much tummy time!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Crazymum

VIP Member
Listening to this week’s podcast and Chris was bragging about how he and Carl Hutchinson would book big tables of 10/15 at restaurants when they were on tour and either not turn up or only the two of them would turn up. What a shitty shitty thing to do. Even Rosie sounded embarrassed by him. Put me right off him.
I can’t listen to it but that’s the final nail in the coffin for me I’m asking for my ticket money refunded to his tour! My whole family are managers and chefs and waiters in hospitality and they’ve suffered loads this last year. Meanwhile he buys a huge house based on the back of us idiots buying tickets. And he thinks that’s funny! I live local to them ( well I did pre move to their vicarage) Fuckin knob. The gifted PlayStation was bad enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Says an awful lot about a person's character if they've got money in the bank and they're willing to accept free food continuously, pandemic or no pandemic.

Reactions: 26

Ng!917658150

I think Rosie plays the whole ‘she gave up work to look after the kid’ so Chris could continue his career and she’s sacrificed hers.
I’d put money on that she thought she would be famous for singing one day and has told herself that only didn’t happen because of having kids.

she can obviously sing, but she was never going to be in the charts
She can't sing

• Haha
  • Heart

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
They’re on the Chris Moyles show and I swear he’s a tattler... ‘So Chris you’ve done telly bits and Rosie you are literally just his wife’ 😂😂😂. Chris Rasmey also saying she rides on his coattail, making a joke of it, but still. They were taking the piss out of her old radio show from a clip they’ve found.

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Why is it acceptable for her to tell Chris she looks better than him and he looks "horrible"?! Imagine if it was the other way round? He'd be slated.
Chris is fit and she's punching.

geordiemama

I thought he was ok too but obviously doesn’t care about people’s businesses maybe they should pack the podcasts in before every one realises they are a couple of unfunny arseholes who don’t give a shit . Restaurants have been hit so hard this last year and only an unfunny twat with a thick wife would brag about that. I’m from South Shields and I’m glad they have moved don’t pretend to be something you no longer are

dyouuuuuu

New story... let us in on a story... she then realises the story is about how she didn’t know the right phonetic alphabet letters for her postcode... but she couldn’t tell the story without telling the postcode... so she didn’t.

this content is the equivalent of a knock knock joke with no punchline

• Haha

Crazymum

VIP Member
Yawn about the breast v bottle , who cares. Her kid she can feed whichever she wants. That’s got nothing to do with a baby’s head. Had 6 myself some were more flat than the others. Rafe is a cutie and is the double of Robin. She’s still an absolute twat that is just a lazy bragger now with nothing about her. She’s not a blogger and brings nothing to insta at all. Can’t believe I used to love her stories 18 plus months ago. Loved Pom Pom bag ! Ooh and CRW don’t give up the day job ( oops you don’t have one) for the singing. You’re shite!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Louise123

VIP Member
Maybe she should try a week being a single parent with no support, money and living in a high rise with no outdoor space. Perhaps then she’d fucking realise what a privileged position she’s in. I’m sick of her. Why doesnt she get off her lazy smug arse and exercise and eat right.

• Heart

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
So, as a singer...

She can hold a tune but she has a lot of bad habits from (I assume) never having proper training and finding her voice at a time when everything was very pop-sounding and riffy e.g. Britney, Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey, so she has emulated that sound. She always sings with the same vocal placement, very forward in the face and ‘twangy’ and she’s said herself she only knows how to sing loudly. Her tuning isn’t great, there was a video a while back of her singing Hopelessly Devoted To You acapella and she keeps going flat, then when she gets to the big ‘BUT NOW... there’s nowhere to hide’ it’s a proper bum note to the point where she changes key 🙈

Hammy33

Had enough.
Unfollowed and requested refund for my 4 tix today. She’s not funny. A desperado try-hard. Poor Chris.

• Heart

Runner1

Chatty Member
Looks like we aren’t the only ones going off Chris Ramsey and his wife. They’ve been slipping down the charts for a while now. So glad lockdown parenting hell is beating them, it is hilarious.
Lockdown parenting is by far superior proper laugh out loud feel good and has brilliant guests. SMA has become self indulgent.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
God I haven’t commented on this thread in ages as I unfollowed the grumpy toad. But she appeared on my explore feed today and Christ she is grim. How anyone finds her remotely amusing or relatable I have absolutely no idea. She is a millionaire with two healthy children, a gorgeous home, a lovely husband, no financial worries and constant help and it’s still not enough for her. I literally don’t understand why she chose to have another baby for her to just palm it off on her mum- unless that is, she needs him for a #AD🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24