Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nawyedidnae

Wow. I really do wonder how she coped so well at the basketball with being “neurodivergent” and that. I would think an airport is much less busy/stimulating place than a friggin LA lakers game yet no need for the ear defenders and sunglasses!!
Choose a lane Rosie

Reactions: 19

#ad#aff

VIP Member
She wants to watch herself doling out information about things that are typical of being neurodivergent and saying that people would probably be diagnosed with autism if they have x y and z. She has absolutely no qualifications or authority to speak on the matter, it’s just irresponsible. Then again, I expect nothing less from the woman who’s passing on her chronic sun damage to her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

bugeyeboo

In other words, ‘how do I educate my child that benefits me and my wants?’ Jesus, why didn’t they sort this out before they had her? Too busy instagramming oily tomatoes and smug name dropping.

Reactions: 18

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
That’s the only response these influencers have isn’t it? “You’re obviously missing something in your life, I hope you find it soon 🥰” It’s the ultimate passive aggressive response. No Rosie, we just see through your bullshit. Hope boltongaby finds this thread.

• Heart

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Can’t just say she’s ‘fixated’ on yoghurt - must include ‘full fat’. I find these subtle references to be very cool girl, pick me.
Who doesn’t do this with food? I do it with breakfast all the time until I can’t stand it anymore & mix it up! It’s not that deep. She really did earn her title of special snowflake in the GOMI days. I’d hate to have her life, face, fake handbags, fake diagnosis, twee accent…yet she thinks she’s ultimate goals. She has zero self awareness and she’s the biggest pick me I’ve come across. Cringe.

Now What

Chatty Member
"Look out London!" haha. How many times has she posted that after arriving back home, summoning her handmaid Val, taken dozens of creepy selfies wearing designer goods, before heading out to OMG Chiltern?

Next will be the sad letdown that she's a mum with a family that doesn't understand what she went through in Hollywood. Time to set up the garden tepee.

• Haha

Robot Lady

Chatty Member
I feel very often due to her posts she hates men ??? She think she is very independent but in reality the only reason she has this life style is because of her husband...I feel like she is a bully .
---

Lol :) I love it ..”what she went through in Hollywood :) the best post ever
Solid contender for the next thread. Rosie Londoner #6: We just don’t understand what she went through in Hollywood

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
It's a paid placement by Heathrow Airport. They've paid her for a few posts, extolling the virtues of shopping and dining at Heathrow.
Of course, it's rarely disclosed because that would require honesty and transparency, neither of which she possesses.

• Wow

Pancake56

You just know she’s trying on purpose to film the famous person (Mads Mikkelsen) and not the band. If she actually worked in film herself this could be impressive and cool but as a constant tag along to her husband it’s just sad.
In answer to the question before I don’t know who would genuinely follow her as she doesn’t offer anything with her current niche (who wants to watch a bored housewife drag the back of her child’s head around the world). If she moved back to England and switched to more lifestyle/family content she might be more interesting.
227ED5E6-60CD-4D09-91E1-6DA0E00857E0.png

• Haha
  • Heart

emm

VIP Member
Is boltongaby here? She’s spot-on.
Got to love how Rosie needs to take the time to put someone down and in the course of doing so, lost some followers. What makes her think she is so entitled to talk to someone this way when we all see it. Gaslighting!
---

Her Hermes may be real but I don’t think her husband makes a lot of money being a new producer to small movies (so far nothing big). I also doubt her income is high from the few ads and links she posts here and there.
This should read "I've spent my entire adult life photos hopping myself and pretending to gorge on burgers while staying thin. Now it is fashionable to pose 'unflattering ' photos I have jumped on the bandwagon"

Author123

Chatty Member
It’s 💯 why she’s never shown his face, because she’s always felt like he wasn’t attractive enough for her.

Remember when she was dating him and she was trying to create this mysterious romantic hottie who was sweeping in with dresses and diamonds to take her for Michelin starred tasting menus? Wouldn’t have felt quite so aspirational if it included photos with the brunette honey monster.
Totally. Very interesting how Mr-so-private-that-even-confetti-had-to-cover-his-face-at-the-wedding doesn’t mind not being so private when film festivals/premieres/red carpets are involved with let’s face it:a far larger reach than her blog/Instagram.

really_whythough

Chatty Member
Who’s betting on a conscious-uncoupling type swan song post where her and the girl happily hop off to the countryside to cosy up by an Aga or frolic in a field forever and are so happy that Daddy gets to live his dreams (and send them support in perpetuity). Maybe even a wise post about ‘navigating separation’ with some aff links (she overcame her shopping addiction remember!)…

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Oh she is an insufferable cunt. Cropping out her own husband (I assume) in order to tag some wanky film makers 🤣 the jig is up woman, everyone knows who you’re married to.

• Haha
  • Wow

Author123

Chatty Member
Sooo cringe! As if Patrick is ever going to repost her story 😂
She just can’t help herself can she?! If she actually wanted to protect these people’s privacy then she wouldn’t tag at all rather than posting it so small, but obviously name dropping is just too important to her. Does she not realise how pathetic it looks?