Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that played out exactly as expected. šŸ™„

The funniest way she kept her darling hubby private was the confetti over his face in the wedding snaps. Too hilarious.

And welcome @puffbollen, got anything else to add? This isnā€™t a rave thread.

Reactions: 14
Is boltongaby here? Sheā€™s spot-on.
Got to love how Rosie needs to take the time to put someone down and in the course of doing so, lost some followers. What makes her think she is so entitled to talk to someone this way when we all see it. Gaslighting!
---
I'm quite sure that the Hermes Kelly is real. Yes, she has carried fakes in the past but she doesn't need to anymore, her husband makes a lot of money (and so does she through sponsorships etc).
The fact that she only has one Hermes bag points to it beeing real. If it was fake I think she'd own a bunch of them.
Her Hermes may be real but I donā€™t think her husband makes a lot of money being a new producer to small movies (so far nothing big). I also doubt her income is high from the few ads and links she posts here and there.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
her husband makes a lot of money (and so does she through sponsorships etc).
Her latest set of accounts filed with Companies House would suggest otherwise, And yes I'm aware you can't tell from a balance sheet how much someone has taken out of a business in "salary" but the figures from the past couple of years aren't great.

Reactions: 6
Got to love how Rosie needs to take the time to put someone down and in the course of doing so, lost some followers. What makes her think she is so entitled to talk to someone this way when we all see it. Gaslighting!
---

Her Hermes may be real but I donā€™t think her husband makes a lot of money being a new producer to small movies (so far nothing big). I also doubt her income is high from the few ads and links she posts here and there.
This should read "I've spent my entire adult life photos hopping myself and pretending to gorge on burgers while staying thin. Now it is fashionable to pose 'unflattering ' photos I have jumped on the bandwagon"

Reactions: 17
Such a condescending message to you @spencersteak. ā€˜Influencerā€™ carry on is a totally valid topic of conversation between friends. All it says about you is you see her crazy bullshit for what it is. How dare she assume you donā€™t love yourself and your body and accept other women.

Itā€™s not our problem she was addicted to (terrible) photoshop attempts. Personally I feel great about my own body and those of other women and HERS, itā€™s the posturing, posting your fake life online for $ and godawful puns I canā€™t bear.

Reactions: 7
Thatā€™s the only response these influencers have isnā€™t it? ā€œYouā€™re obviously missing something in your life, I hope you find it soon šŸ„°ā€ Itā€™s the ultimate passive aggressive response. No Rosie, we just see through your bullshit. Hope boltongaby finds this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I say not pregnant. Weā€™ve had this speculation so many times over the last few years, and whilst I think sheā€™s trying to invite the speculation with that pose, I donā€™t think she is.

Agree she looks great though (if anything I actually think sheā€™s lost weight recently, but to be honest she had a good figure even before any possible weight loss šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø so this is a bit of a pointless post by me- Iā€™ll see myself out)
Sheā€™s comment baiting with that post, so obvious. Just waiting for someone to ask, ā€œpregnant?ā€ Or ā€œcongratulationsā€, so she can screengrab and make some bs anti-body-shaming faux feminist post for engagement.

Edit: hah! Just seen that sheā€™s done exactly that šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm quite sure that the Hermes Kelly is real. Yes, she has carried fakes in the past but she doesn't need to anymore, her husband makes a lot of money (and so does she through sponsorships etc).
The fact that she only has one Hermes bag points to it beeing real. If it was fake I think she'd own a bunch of them.
ā€œHer husband makes a lot of money and so does she through sponsorshipsā€ - no he doesnā€™t, and no she doesnā€™t.
A junior film producer earns between low-modest rates (they basically ā€œpay for experienceā€ by accepting lower rates) which is an industry norm and hence often a career chosen by the privileged who have wealthy families to support them.
And she does not earn a lot of money - this is a total myth perpetuated by influencers. Influencers lifestyles are subsidised by businesses with freebies/gifted experiences and items, with a sprinkling of sponsored posts that will get a maximum of Ā£500 if youā€™re a love island loser - winners would get way more, and rose is neither. Plus theyā€™re usually supported by wealthy husbands (or in this case, I would assume husbandā€™s family).

But sheā€™s winning if you think all those things because thatā€™s exactly what she wants to portray herself as.

Came straight here after seeing the posts and stories. She 1000% knew fine rightly what she was doing and probably couldnā€™t wait til someone would say something she could then use. We all see through it Rose.

Reactions: 5
---

I think Rosie doesnā€™t respect any privacy anymore ...She just want everyone shame the person for writing her opinion...
---
I donā€™t think she will be pregnant.Because she wouldnā€™t cope .Mentally is not stable..She would have to settle down and she would Need help from her mother Or someone....

Last edited:
Is 'my friends and I were talking about you' the ultimate put down?? A woman enjoying food on the beach is weird and sinister? She twisted and manipulated that comment to fit her agenda and to get her fix of people telling her she is a beautiful glowing goddess.

I looked again at how she photoshopped the beach photos. As I noticed before, she pared the weight off her whole body AND the top of her stomach, which enhanced the belly.

Since when does she show her current holiday location?

Reactions: 9
Saw those pics and KNEW she would do the whole thing to get people to ask if she was pregnant and! There she is! Itā€™s so boring.

Reactions: 14
Such a condescending message to you @spencersteak. ā€˜Influencerā€™ carry on is a totally valid topic of conversation between friends. All it says about you is you see her crazy bullshit for what it is. How dare she assume you donā€™t love yourself and your body and accept other women.

Itā€™s not our problem she was addicted to (terrible) photoshop attempts. Personally I feel great about my own body and those of other women and HERS, itā€™s the posturing, posting your fake life online for $ and godawful puns I canā€™t bear.
Just to clarify, this was not sent to me by Rosie and Iā€™m not this person on IG. She shared this on her stories and didnā€™t block the user name so people can witch-hunt her. Pretty awful.

• Wow
Just to clarify, this was not sent to me by Rosie and Iā€™m not this person on IG. She shared this on her stories and didnā€™t block the user name so people can witch-hunt her. Pretty awful.
Oh sorry! Didnā€™t even clock the username. Sheā€™s a real piece of work. Good way to lose engaged followers I guess?!

Reactions: 3
I love it when you think influencers canā€™t get any weirder and then all of a sudden they just do šŸ˜…. Crying at the exercise class because she stored trauma and emotions in her hips šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love it when you think influencers canā€™t get any weirder and then all of a sudden they just do šŸ˜…. Crying at the exercise class because she stored trauma and emotions in her hips šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I read that and I thought I was weird sometimes. Now I feel so much better!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Especially awful because the message was not body-shaming her at all. It was telling her to stop comment baiting. She then used it as a misfired opportunity to get passive aggressive and sanctimonious so she could share her ā€œgoing higherā€ reply - like she did over her gifted train journey. Sheā€™s such a loser with clearly below average intellect.

Reactions: 13
Especially awful because the message was not body-shaming her at all. It was telling her to stop comment baiting. She then used it as a misfired opportunity to get passive aggressive and sanctimonious so she could share her ā€œgoing higherā€ reply - like she did over her gifted train journey. Sheā€™s such a loser with clearly below average intellect.
And then criticising people talking about her, she is a public figure people talking about her is maintaining whatever her career is

Reactions: 4
Lol donā€™t worry Rosie itā€™s probably just the pregnancy hormones hun šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Whenever I read something she's written lately, it takes multiple times for me to comprehend where she's going. The attack on someone's comment was turned around so as not to relate to the original comment, because she had an agenda. It was finished with gibberish that she needs to love herself and other women, which will bring more joy into her life. What???

Now, she had to run and cry on the beach because her hips held emotion - which led to her scolding that we need to remove the idea that we need to be an expert to enjoy things. šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.