Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being in Monaco with Her husband must be an absolute pain and horrible experience.Poor Rosie her life is just so sad and painful ...lol I mean if the fact that she can afford a very luxurious life style at the moment in this world ...doesn’t even “ground “ her enough to be appreciate and greatful Then I don’t know if anything ever will.She doesn’t know what she wants anymore...more money and fame won’t make her happy ..

Reactions: 10
Being in Monaco with Her husband must be an absolute pain and horrible experience.Poor Rosie her life is just so sad and painful ...lol I mean if the fact that she can afford a very luxurious life style at the moment in this world ...doesn’t even “ground “ her enough to be appreciate and greatful Then I don’t know if anything ever will.She doesn’t know what she wants anymore...more money and fame won’t make her happy ..
she’s pathetic and childish. Just saw her reply to the person who was brave enough to tell her to belt up and show some gratitude. The response is laughable. Speaking is psycho-babble and half baked self help books.

Reactions: 8
Someone asked her yesterday about her blue and white jacket and she said it was an old L.K. Bennett. I now see her reply to someone else saying it’s vintage Chanel! And she must have deleted her previous answer because it’s nowhere to be seen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Showing off Monaco lifestyle, with all the F1 look at me and then complaining about the noise and so on. Of that is the case then either don’t go or actually don’t show any content.

But no she wants ‘you’ to be envious of the places she goes so of course she’s got to show off.

I actually think that she has forgotten that she is supposed to be neurodivergent and then had to justify it all by saying she struggled, all that noise blah blah blah…

Reactions: 12
Showing off Monaco lifestyle, with all the F1 look at me and then complaining about the noise and so on. Of that is the case then either don’t go or actually don’t show any content.

But no she wants ‘you’ to be envious of the places she goes so of course she’s got to show off.

I actually think that she has forgotten that she is supposed to be neurodivergent and then had to justify it all by saying she struggled, all that noise blah blah blah…
Don't forget the brag that Kylie Minogue was standing next to her !

• Haha
Reactions: 9

We also have days of silence then a full weekend of photos and stories when she wants to show off about where she is. For me, feeds into the narrative of being very unhappy with life and trying to portray only the highlights which in reality is something that isn’t real.

Reactions: 7
Never forget “Liv” (Tyler) and “Julian” (Lennon) 🤣

Honestly couldn’t she just have asked for a pic with Kylie? That would have been way less cringe.

• Haha
Someone asked her yesterday about her blue and white jacket and she said it was an old L.K. Bennett. I now see her reply to someone else saying it’s vintage Chanel! And she must have deleted her previous answer because it’s nowhere to be seen.
How ridiculous. Also the tagging of Patrick Dempsey ‘wish you were here’. If he’s that close a friend, send him a WhatsApp..
The blazer is easily found anyway:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Self diagnosing in Autism can be very dangerous thing...she needs to stop it ..

Reactions: 10
Honestly, like it’s deciding which hairstyle suits your face shape. So irresponsible and shallow.

‘Influencing’ people towards a health diagnosis is way, way above her pay grade. Stick to plagiarised recipes and floaty dresses Rose. You are so clearly out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 13
Honestly, like it’s deciding which hairstyle suits your face shape. So irresponsible and shallow.

‘Influencing’ people towards a health diagnosis is way, way above her pay grade. Stick to plagiarised recipes and floaty dresses Rose. You are so clearly out of touch with reality.
Brooklyn Beckham is more of a chef than she is a healthcare professional. What is she playing at?! I’m surprised she’s not losing followers by the thousands with each spreading of misinformation.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've always found it funny how as someone that really became an influencers at tbr very right time she has never done anything for herself, not even merch, just lots of undisclosed free holidays and brand deals

I've always found it funny how as someone that really became an influencers at tbr very right time she has never done anything for herself, not even merch, just lots of undisclosed free holidays and brand deals
That might be harder work than hunting a rich husband in “those circles”.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am thinking perhaps She should settle down in a nice cottage with a garden and look after that garden every day If she like grass and being grounded so much ...she wouldn’t have time to complain :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s so irresponsible sharing “quizzes” on self diagnosing about something as life impacting as autism. What an ass.
It’s horrendous. She’s decided to make selective autism her brand and now she’s trying to force it onto other people.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.