Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
It was soooooo badly done!! Like it was done in paint!

I think looks wise they are about the same. Both fairly average.
I’d say the same but I think she thinks he’s punching. She seems to have no humility whatsoever, her silly long legs and what not (yes they’re great legs…but everyone can see that without her having to say it - cringe) and gives off major pick me vibes, “I’m not like the other girls”, with her greying hair, “tiger stripes”, freckles blah.
Absolutely nobody is looking at any of that because most can’t get past the chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
="almaalma, post: 14097828, member: 329390"]
Goodness me, the “questions I ask myself so I can brag” section is on. Because amongst all the possible questions (Have you had cosmetic surgery? Your husband can be googled, why do you hide him? Do you not get bored? Have you ever had a job aside from your blog? Can we hear your real voice? Are all your handbags fake? Who takes the photos when you pretend you are not posing? What’s with the pyjamas? How’s Julia?…) someone would just go and ask if her success (?!) is thanks to her dyslexia

I really want to ask her all this but she blocked me once before when I asked her how dressing as a 1930s German army officer at a party in London dovetailed with her liberal LA lifestyle. I’d rather she didn’t block me so I can have maximum schadenfreude from how utter tragic and empty her life is. She remind me of girls I went to Uni with who were from normal middle class families and had to pretend their families were rich/aristos/gentry… a rented summer house was “their cottage” when actually their mother did the food shopping at marks and sparks and they lived in Weybridge. The fake Hermes is the saddest thing I’ve ever seen.
really want to ask her all this but she blocked me once before when I asked her how dressing as a 1930s German army officer at a party in London dovetailed with her liberal LA lifestyle. I’d rather she didn’t block me so I can have maximum schadenfreude from how utter tragic and empty her life is. She remind me of girls I went to Uni with who were from normal middle class families and had to pretend their families were rich/aristos/gentry… a rented summer house was “their cottage” when actually their mother did the food shopping at marks and sparks and they lived in Weybridge. The fake Hermes is the saddest thing I’ve ever seen.

• Haha

spencersteak

Update:

I’m ready for a Rosie in LA bingo challenge:
1) Shopping trip to Erewhon
✅ 2) Taking photos from private clubs like Soho house and name dropping
3) Takeout from Kismet
✅ 4) Malibu beach visit
5) Takeout from Cosa Buona
6) Sushi dinner at Matsuhia
7) Dinner parties in pajamas
8) Oily tomato platters

• Haha

spencersteak

I don’t buy the recovering addict story at all. In the past two years, we have seen her buy old Chanel lounge suits, make a stop at Hermes, and buy a whole new ski wardrobe because her luggage was lost. If she was recovering, why not be open about that with her followers and talk about the sustainability of reusing your clothes or how to be creative with what you already have? Either an opportunity missed or complete bullshit.

• Heart

Author123

Chatty Member
We all know the routine by now. Too much excitement followed by tears and weeks of silence and then POP, she's back in London to play out her fantasy game again. Hair taken care of, expensive treats and macarons, posing in car, luxury hotel, purchase of designer goods, fancy din din, dippy eggs at Heathrow, whisked to mystery destination to show breakfast on a balcony. I'm sure whatever adventure ensues will have us all gnashing our teeth in jealousy.

But sadly, it will all end in tears, as usual. Rinse and repeat.
I still have to laugh at the dippy eggs at Heathrow which to me equal one thing: she doesn’t have lounge access.

• Haha

clueless

Chatty Member
She probably likes flitting between countries and the appearances of living in these different places, it looks glamorous and makes for good content. IMO that's all well and good without a child - children need more stability, familial relationships and routine especially in those very early years.

almaalma

Those weird pyjamas, I don't get it, they are not even cute. So odd. Everything, the decor, the clothes, the hair style, suggests >50. Even the lighting depresses me a bit 🙁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

QuiteTheChin

I see Julia Berolzheimer is in Provence now, so soon after Rosie has left the south of France….so curious to know what happened, Julia’s definitely dumped her.

• Wow

really_whythough

Chatty Member
Well that played out exactly as expected. 🙄

The funniest way she kept her darling hubby private was the confetti over his face in the wedding snaps. Too hilarious.

And welcome @puffbollen, got anything else to add? This isn’t a rave thread.

emm

VIP Member
Did she actually confirm that’s where she was headed? Couldn’t be bothered to read the comments on her oh so casual “helicopter plus Hermes and goyard” reel.
Never forget she had to marry Peej to get access to all this 🤭
Monaco for the f1 I think? I don't even get how he gets these invites but either way I don't fond it aspirational like I did before, she always just seems to be alone tagging random people who never reply to her at these events

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Has she actually been diagnosed by a doctor, specifically psychiatrist, with autism?!? I want to ask her but she will block me lolllll. Maybe I should tho!
Why bother with a doctor when there's an internet questionnaire which will tell you what you want to hear?!

• Haha

Author123

Chatty Member
Poor PJ—pretty sure that’s his hand on the right.
And the two hands on the left look like they belong to the same person! It’s boursin-gate again 🤣

Given that she posted her ‘meet a friend’ thing again just 24 hours ago so that she can meet some friends in Ibiza it is very clear that she is lonely and doesn’t have any friends there.

• Haha

Author123

Chatty Member
I say not pregnant. We’ve had this speculation so many times over the last few years, and whilst I think she’s trying to invite the speculation with that pose, I don’t think she is.

Agree she looks great though (if anything I actually think she’s lost weight recently, but to be honest she had a good figure even before any possible weight loss 🤷🏻‍♀️ so this is a bit of a pointless post by me- I’ll see myself out)

countrybumpkin92

Rosie wants her life to seem impossibly expensive and glamorous, yet it actually comes across so lonely and depressing. She's got that Kendall Roy vibe.