Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know the routine by now. Too much excitement followed by tears and weeks of silence and then POP, she's back in London to play out her fantasy game again. Hair taken care of, expensive treats and macarons, posing in car, luxury hotel, purchase of designer goods, fancy din din, dippy eggs at Heathrow, whisked to mystery destination to show breakfast on a balcony. I'm sure whatever adventure ensues will have us all gnashing our teeth in jealousy.

But sadly, it will all end in tears, as usual. Rinse and repeat.
“Hair taken care of … luxury hotel … dippy eggs at Heathrow” @Now What 😄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She really needs to come up with some new ideas, or just stop being an influencer.

Reactions: 8
“Hair taken care of … luxury hotel … dippy eggs at Heathrow” @Now What 😄
What is that egg post? "She's a fortnums girl"? Is that some kind of saying? I don't know whybyou would waste money on an overpriced breakfast sitting at a counter in an airport, hardly a nice atmosphere

Reactions: 6
What is that egg post? "She's a fortnums girl"? Is that some kind of saying? I don't know whybyou would waste money on an overpriced breakfast sitting at a counter in an airport, hardly a nice atmosphere
I’ve said it before, but to me it just screams having no lounge access at the airport/ not flying business class.

Reactions: 13
I’ve said it before, but to me it just screams having no lounge access at the airport/ not flying business class.
exactly! I almsot wonder if this is a dig at her husband? I sort of get people who don;t travel often treating themselves like this, but she flies all the time

It's a paid placement by Heathrow Airport. They've paid her for a few posts, extolling the virtues of shopping and dining at Heathrow.
Of course, it's rarely disclosed because that would require honesty and transparency, neither of which she possesses.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It's a paid placement by Heathrow Airport. They've paid her for a few posts, extolling the virtues of shopping and dining at Heathrow.
Of course, it's rarely disclosed because that would require honesty and transparency, neither of which she possesses.
Why do they think this is worth paying her?!

I do wonder how the UK ad rules apply if you move abroad. If she’s able to say her permanent address is overseas (wouldn’t surprise me if she’s even claiming non-don status at the moment) then it’s probably unlikely that the ASA has any remit over her? Maybe she doesn’t have to disclose? I have noticed that US influencers don’t seem to do as much disclosure as UK ones.

Reactions: 1
I do wonder how the UK ad rules apply if you move abroad. If she’s able to say her permanent address is overseas (wouldn’t surprise me if she’s even claiming non-don status at the moment) then it’s probably unlikely that the ASA has any remit over her? Maybe she doesn’t have to disclose? I have noticed that US influencers don’t seem to do as much disclosure as UK ones.
Her business would be registered in the UK, so I would think she's still beholden to UK ASA rules? But even when Rosie lived in London she rarely adhered to them...

Reactions: 4
Her business would be registered in the UK, so I would think she's still beholden to UK ASA rules? But even when Rosie lived in London she rarely adhered to them...
Ah v.good point-I’d forgotten about the company set up. So Rosie when you next look here this is a reminder that you still have to disclose even if you’re mainly based abroad now! God it’s boring isn’t it that so many refuse to follow simple rules…

Reactions: 3
I hope that car was parked and she’s not so shockingly stupid she would put her child unrestrained on the front seat armrest of a moving car. Also highly illegal in L.A..
They’re in a brand new Tesla Model S or Y to have the screen & yoke steering wheel

I hope that car was parked and she’s not so shockingly stupid she would put her child unrestrained on the front seat armrest of a moving car. Also highly illegal in L.A..
In order to use the streaming video function in a Tesla, the car has to be in park. Got to love a discreet brag post so we all know that she's rolling in a Tesla in LA.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re in a brand new Tesla Model S or Y to have the screen & yoke steering wheel
Ah yes, the Tesla connection to her friend Elon Musk, the narcissist who's lost billions in one year. Musk's twitter opinions have ruined the caché of the once trendy piece of junk - now a rolling red MAGA hat. I wonder when that outer space movie will begin filming? :unsure:

It looks like she's back in the former LA home, playing video games with her child. In other words, it looks like it will be a repeat of her life last year (or was it 2021?).

Reactions: 5
Ah yes, the Tesla connection to her friend Elon Musk, the narcissist who's lost billions in one year. Musk's twitter opinions have ruined the caché of the once trendy piece of junk - now a rolling red MAGA hat. I wonder when that outer space movie will begin filming? :unsure:

It looks like she's back in the former LA home, playing video games with her child. In other words, it looks like it will be a repeat of her life last year (or was it 2021?).
I’m ready for a Rosie in LA bingo challenge:
1) Shopping trip to Erewhon
2) Taking photos from private clubs like Soho house and name dropping
3) Takeout from Kismet
4) Malibu beach visit
5) Takeout from Cosa Buona
6) Sushi dinner at Matsuhia
7) Dinner parties in pajamas
8) Oily tomato platters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
yes to the name drops! Can I add:

-breakfasts on that balcony
- a dire haircut that’s more earth mama and less London bouffant
- reading something that looks like a script and calling it work
- a sad birthday party for Lily that will feature no other children or fun children things

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Discreet? 🤣 it’s a classic rosie mega obvious brag!
omg my range rover got stolen

Don't forget, she went to Live in the Snow for...a fortnight...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.