Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

puffbollen

Hrm I came here wondering if the emotional yoga class was triggered by mango-gate and now I really suspect it was. It kind of bothers me that she reads here I always assumed that she was too busy having an awesome life to read tattle and it makes me feel guilty
---

Something about this account still sounds a bit fake to me….
How so? Is there something I can do to clear this misunderstandig up?

londongirl2001

VIP Member
How old is she now? Turning 5 non? Depending on where they “officially” live she needs to go to school pretty soon. I do wonder where they have their main address. Like where are they tax residents, in the States or in England? I think it is a little sad that Lily isn’t settled somewhere by now. I am sure she is surrounded by love and is a happy kid, but I think it is healthy for a child with stability in terms of home and little friends
What's the earliest you can send a child to boarding school in the UK? 8? 10?

Silverback

VIP Member
I can confirm that Tim really is that much of a dick.....with a small dick. My mate dated him years back where he used to drive a porsche (he now calls guys out on motorcycles and fast cars with having small dicks in his stories). Sure, people can change as they mature but to pit women up against one another like he did in the story in question was distasteful. His constant preaching about how people have underlying issues when they challenge him is boring and a cop out for him to turn in around onto you and not him. He is absolutely VILE. Follow his thread on here and lets make more people aware of this crettin.
Who is Tim?

emm

VIP Member
I’ve said it before, but to me it just screams having no lounge access at the airport/ not flying business class.
exactly! I almsot wonder if this is a dig at her husband? I sort of get people who don;t travel often treating themselves like this, but she flies all the time

so what does this mean for them. Will he hope it does ok at the box office and he gets royalties?
That makes it sound like he's less of a "finance the movie by writing a cheque" type producer, and more of a hands on "help the movie get made by sorting all the logistics" type producer.

I imagine those involved have deferred big chunks of the pay until the movie get/got bought by a studio or distribution company for release