Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fridge looks like mine on Christmas day so I think it's pretty normal if you are having a heap of people over. For the amount of people there, I would have had a tub of ice loaded with drinks.

Reactions: 4
Looks like hubby has been allowed to tag along to document the Chiltern screaming-with-laughter fest. Tits out, mouth wide open, ahahaha so much fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there a reason she keeps talking a about non alcoholic drinks atm?

Reactions: 3
I feel like she’s desperately talking about non alcoholic drinks to have people question whether she is pregnant… and then she acts all offended. There’s a pattern here

Reactions: 20
I feel like she’s desperately talking about non alcoholic drinks to have people question whether she is pregnant… and then she acts all offended. There’s a pattern here
That was my thought too, it seemed to start after that photo she posted

Reactions: 2
"Look out London!" haha. How many times has she posted that after arriving back home, summoning her handmaid Val, taken dozens of creepy selfies wearing designer goods, before heading out to OMG Chiltern?

Next will be the sad letdown that she's a mum with a family that doesn't understand what she went through in Hollywood. Time to set up the garden tepee.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel very often due to her posts she hates men ??? She think she is very independent but in reality the only reason she has this life style is because of her husband...I feel like she is a bully .
---
"Look out London!" haha. How many times has she posted that after arriving back home, summoning her handmaid Val, taken dozens of creepy selfies wearing designer goods, before heading out to OMG Chiltern?

Next will be the sad letdown that she's a mum with a family that doesn't understand what she went through in Hollywood. Time to set up the garden tepee.
Lol :) I love it ..”what she went through in Hollywood :) the best post ever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
In the midst of having the most fun ever back home in London, why did she feel the need to post a poem about ghosting? Now whoooo is she referring to?? Should we feel sad that someone is ignoring her, or embarrassed that she posted that?

Reactions: 5
I feel very often due to her posts she hates men ??? She think she is very independent but in reality the only reason she has this life style is because of her husband...I feel like she is a bully .
---

Lol :) I love it ..”what she went through in Hollywood :) the best post ever
Solid contender for the next thread. Rosie Londoner #6: We just don’t understand what she went through in Hollywood

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the midst of having the most fun ever back home in London, why did she feel the need to post a poem about ghosting? Now whoooo is she referring to?? Should we feel sad that someone is ignoring her, or embarrassed that she posted that?
I wonder if it’s Julia Berolzheimer, they never like or comment on each other’s posts anymore.

Reactions: 10
She never visit her husband family ...weird
Well there's no content to be made from that as presumably she wouldn't film them. Have they move to France or is this a holiday (from her life which is basically a 24/7 holiday) Does anyone ever wonder what someone like rose would be doing if she hadn't happened upon blogging at exactly the right time? She was very lucky imo

Reactions: 8
Well there's no content to be made from that as presumably she wouldn't film them. Have they move to France or is this a holiday (from her life which is basically a 24/7 holiday) Does anyone ever wonder what someone like rose would be doing if she hadn't happened upon blogging at exactly the right time? She was very lucky imo
She would be looking for a rich man to snag and posting endless photos of her ‘silly long legs’ on Insta. That’s all she’s got to give to the world

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh it seems she believes fluoride in water is toxic. Shame for her daughter's teeth I guess.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Does anyone ever wonder what someone like rose would be doing if she hadn't happened upon blogging at exactly the right time? She was very lucky imo

No different to what she's doing now - full time housewife with rich husband

Her blog quickly transitioned from a graduate job seeker in London to Mayfair set party girl living off parents money.

Mixing in those circles enables you to meet a rich trust fund kid e.g. Damian, then it's popping out kids

The blog was just a way for her to blag free holidays, but her actual life path was already mapped out regardless of the blog

Reactions: 13
Oh it seems she believes fluoride in water is toxic. Shame for her daughter's teeth I guess.
well now in fairness, we filter fluoride out of our drinking and cooking water (in Ireland) and use fluoride free toothpaste for the same reason and the whole family have fantastic teeth and mouth health.

Reactions: 2
Looks like she’s as lax about SPF on Lily as she is with herself, look at the tan on them both 😣

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.