Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn’t a socialite, she was an upper middle class hanger-on with a blog.
well yeah, but that's true of a lot of the "Mayfair party scene" - you can be working class but still get invited to clubs if you're female and attractive. She wasn't a "socialite" in the sense that her family name is well connected or linked to the nobility, but she was upper-middle class enough to not look or feel massively out of place amongst that set.

Reactions: 6
That weird AM Dupee guy she dated for a while, it’s got to be the same AM Dupee who’s just married that Anastasia Dupee from TikTok hasn’t it? I can’t remember what he looked like, but it’s an unusual name!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone ever find out why her and Phoebe fell out so hard? Was Phoebe interested in PJ and Rose got in there first?
Wasn’t it the other way around? Rosie was hitting on Carlos or whatever his name was

Reactions: 7
Rose is such a pick-me non entity, desperate for any relevance. Couldn’t be a beauty influencer cuz she’s unattractive, couldn’t be a fashion influencer cuz she’s got hideous fashion, couldn’t be a food influencer cuz she can’t cook and you can only pose so much with ice cream and pasta, and can no longer be a lifestyle influencer because she’s not a “londoner” and “globe trotting wannabe trophy wife” is the nichest of niches.
Who even follows this tragic loser?

Reactions: 8
You just know she’s trying on purpose to film the famous person (Mads Mikkelsen) and not the band. If she actually worked in film herself this could be impressive and cool but as a constant tag along to her husband it’s just sad.
In answer to the question before I don’t know who would genuinely follow her as she doesn’t offer anything with her current niche (who wants to watch a bored housewife drag the back of her child’s head around the world). If she moved back to England and switched to more lifestyle/family content she might be more interesting.
227ED5E6-60CD-4D09-91E1-6DA0E00857E0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Came here to say the same thing! You can see him clock her camera twice looking uncomfortable. No one else looks like they have a camera filming, she’s so tacky!!

Reactions: 20
If I didn't know who she was and watched the latest party stories, my impression would be she's a smug, attention-seeking, forty plus year old woman. Seriously, the smuggy smug face makes my hand itch to slap her lol.

^ I didn't know about Anastazia DuPee, but I remember (vaguely) AM Dupee. Sounds like quite the wedding, he has major family money. He was friends with Damian and Rose was with him very briefly - something happened and she was very closed lips about it. I always felt he was sinister in some way. The main thing I remember was he used to comment on Rose's insta after she stopped seeing him with comments like 'Jewish'. Creepy guy. He also was seeing a really wild rich party girl who was in the news for some scandal. Or maybe it was her sister, now I'm wondering if it's the girl he just married.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If I didn't know who she was and watched the latest party stories, my impression would be she's a smug, attention-seeking, forty plus year old woman. Seriously, the smuggy smug face makes my hand itch to slap her lol.

^ I didn't know about Anastazia DuPee, but I remember (vaguely) AM Dupee. Sounds like quite the wedding, he has major family money. He was friends with Damian and Rose was with him very briefly - something happened and she was very closed lips about it. I always felt he was sinister in some way. The main thing I remember was he used to comment on Rose's insta after she stopped seeing him with comments like 'Jewish'. Creepy guy. He also was seeing a really wild rich party girl who was in the news for some scandal. Or maybe it was her sister, now I'm wondering if it's the girl he just married.
What on earth? Who is this person?

Reactions: 2
What on earth? Who is this person?
Alexander Maximilian Schiff Dupee. Dupee family is wealthy, Schiff family very wealthy. I just went down a rabbit hole with both families and had to stop.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
People are discussing the Dupee on Amelia's thread, if you fancy giving more information there

Thanks, I just took a look at the Amelia Liana thread and saw that Dupee's scandalous ex was Stephy Scolaro. He was seeing her quite soon after Rose, and there was a big story in Daily Fail about Stephy and her sister. He has great taste in women.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

There was a guy who was tweeting her the most awful tweets back in the day and I’m pretty sure it was him!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can confirm that Tim really is that much of a dick.....with a small dick. My mate dated him years back where he used to drive a porsche (he now calls guys out on motorcycles and fast cars with having small dicks in his stories). Sure, people can change as they mature but to pit women up against one another like he did in the story in question was distasteful. His constant preaching about how people have underlying issues when they challenge him is boring and a cop out for him to turn in around onto you and not him. He is absolutely VILE. Follow his thread on here and lets make more people aware of this crettin.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.