Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarky mcsnark face

Can’t just say she’s ‘fixated’ on yoghurt - must include ‘full fat’. I find these subtle references to be very cool girl, pick me.

Reactions: 17

guccigang

Chatty Member
Wow what a find this thread is! I was there in the GOMI days too. Satisfyingly noisy louboutins, Blowsie etc. I cannot see her Instagram as I’m blocked (can’t remember why). Not surprised to see she’s still a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone asked her yesterday about her blue and white jacket and she said it was an old L.K. Bennett. I now see her reply to someone else saying it’s vintage Chanel! And she must have deleted her previous answer because it’s nowhere to be seen.
How ridiculous. Also the tagging of Patrick Dempsey ‘wish you were here’. If he’s that close a friend, send him a WhatsApp..
The blazer is easily found anyway:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
She looks like Diane Keaton in the cream suit in her latest post. Why is she so determined to age prematurely?!
Dianne Keaton is stylish and charismatic.
Rose looks like she's recently retired to Florida and is headed up at 5pm for steak night at the bingo hall.

I’m not embarrassed to admit that I used to quite like some of Rose’s outfits way back when. Needless to say I am not a fan of wearing outfits that either look like pyjamas or that would age me like a 50 something year old divorcée.
Her style used to really suit her and was a lot more classic.

• Haha
  • Heart

Justcyrious

VIP Member
I love it when you think influencers can’t get any weirder and then all of a sudden they just do 😅. Crying at the exercise class because she stored trauma and emotions in her hips 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

#ad#aff

VIP Member
‘I wonder how many other women have left with sauce all down their dress’. Yes it’s just you Rosie, no other woman would be able to do that, because you’re not like other women. Give me strength. It’s like a spot of tomato sauce.

• Haha
It’s probably making a fortune renting itself out as a party venue for tonight after the Grand Prix . You would have thought she would have been on a more intimate boat though.

the boats I’ve been on (more the 5-20m £ mark) have had wicker baskets which store shoes . Take shoes off before walking the plank then pop them into the basket irrespective of value. The staff then tuck the box away
I’ve been around yachts my whole life. You never ever wear heels on them. It’s a huge no-no. As you say staff always will take your shoes and give you something suitable to wear. If I knew I would be on a boat later I would take suitable footwear with me in a shoe bag. She constantly shows herself up for the gauche nobody she really is.
As for filming actors when they are at a private party I absolutely cringed of second hand embarrassment. She’s like a fan standing with an autograph book. Simply doesn’t fit in. I don’t envy her life at all. Because she looks bored, out of place and humiliated.
Has she ever thought about having her own career?

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure someone on here found the listing for the LA house on a rental site. Just like the London one. Imagine being late 30s and pretending online to people that you own multiple houses when you don’t even own one 😳

• Haha

almaalma

Someone asked her yesterday about her blue and white jacket and she said it was an old L.K. Bennett. I now see her reply to someone else saying it’s vintage Chanel! And she must have deleted her previous answer because it’s nowhere to be seen.

• Haha
  • Wow

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Remember her undeclared hotel stay where she blamed the hotel for food poisoning and another blogger called her out in a huge comment?
Lolololol, Liberty London Girl aka Sasha Wilkins and the Scarlet Hotel in Cornwall.
Sasha was clearly already pissed off with Rose because she had written this dumb blog post from the POV of her dog and Rose had lifted the entire concept and written almost the same blog post from the POV of Custard.
---
The "satisfyingly noisy Louboutins" era was the pinnacle of The Londoner for me.

Never. Gets. Old.
When they phoned the ambulance and the restaurant tried to ask them to pay the bill and Rose was like, HOW DARE THEY HE HAS AN ALLERGY.
---
Does anyone else remember in the past (maybe Gomi), when something shady was uncovered about Rose? It might have been the iOffer account with all her fake designer goods, or a major lie she had told.

All of a sudden she had a supporter defending her and changing the focus of the discussion. People laughed and said hello (to Mummy?) and the ally left.

I wonder if finding her LA rental had her scrambling to deflect attention. Send in a supporter, show a larger belly (especially jiggling a drink on it :rolleyes:), and - voila! Mission accomplished.
Look, I'm the main offender (apparently) in suggesting the Hermes is fake and it's because:

a) girl has FORM in this department - the Celine bag, the ioffer account where Every. Thing. was fake - her 'converse', her 'ray-bans', stuff you wouldn't dream was fake.
b) there is a factory in LA where the in, rich crowd shops which sells fake Hermes that is apparently an EXACT replica, like exact. Apparently rich people who already have real Birkins shop there because they can't tell the difference themselves.

Anyway. None of us knows for sure. Rose is a proven fake buyer. If the Hermes is real - great for her! She's still a total basic.

Last edited:
  • Haha

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Family naked time, they’ve been doing it for years

Still possibly the weirdest thing she’s done. Topless in front of her brother and dad, and her brother’s girlfriend topless in front of the dad too?! Also the sentence ‘we played as a group and played in our pairs’. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

bugeyeboo

She turns 5 next Feb, so unless she was registered as homeschooled she would have to start school this September. But PJ is Dutch so for all we know she’s a Dutch national/passport holder and I assume would come under whatever their rules would be? Honestly, no idea why they even had her if she’s just dumped in Somerset with her grandparents. Just hope her time with them gives her a sense of normality and stability while her parents gallivant around Europe.

ETA: Google tells me they start at 4 in the Netherlands. So poor Lily is a real life Matilda and has Mr and Mrs Wormwood for parents that forget to put her in school lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

emm

VIP Member
Divorced Rose raising donkeys and chickens in the countryside is content good in comparison to her usual dross.
I can actually imagine thi happening and her ending up with a woman instead (probably from.one of those weird retreats she does)

• Haha

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
Think something's definitely up. The Ferrari London premiere was last night and not a sign of her, nor a brag on Instagram.

Isn’t this PJ? Looks like he was there alone

• Wow
  • Heart

almaalma

She’s gone from neuro-divergent to full on autistic without realising that having one food you enjoy on repeat will almost invariably lead you to loathing it after some time. Happens to the best of us! She’s back and I find her nonsense worse than ever.

london89

Chatty Member
That is actually such an odd thing to post. It’s odd if they’ve split and it’s odd if they’re together! I find her behaviour quite bizarre overall. If they haven’t split then why would you write that as you’d assume everyone knows you’re married? I wouldn’t call anyone ‘hot young things’ online - knowing I have a husband. If they have split then that’s an interesting way to go about it