Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually been diagnosed by a doctor, specifically psychiatrist, with autism?!? I want to ask her but she will block me lolllll. Maybe I should tho!
Why bother with a doctor when there's an internet questionnaire which will tell you what you want to hear?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh she is an insufferable bleep. Cropping out her own husband (I assume) in order to tag some wanky film makers 🤣 the jig is up woman, everyone knows who you’re married to.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The Madame Glamour shot on the boat looks nothing like the thin-lipped, lantern-jawed, sulky faced woman behind Adam Driver.

Did anyone click her advice on how to stop shopping as an autistic goddess?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Madame Glamour shot on the boat looks nothing like the thin-lipped, lantern-jawed, sulky faced woman behind Adam Driver.

She's never going to change, is she? She'll always be a liar and a pick me. I wouldn't dream of clicking on anything she shares, she shares random rubbish she doesn't even understand. Lantern jaw :LOL: what a perfect description!

Reactions: 6

Autistic goddess. LOL 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

Reactions: 1
I’m fairly sure she walks amongst us on this thread.
It makes you wonder and not sure if anyone wants to check time stamps between here and her blog but once we started calling out her addition on here, a poorly crafted blog post followed.

I also agree that the same breakfast = autism is nonsense. Having the same breakfast until you tire of it is not that deep and nothing to analyze over. She must be truly bored with herself if she’s trying to find meaning in breakfast.

Reactions: 6
I only intermittently follow Rosie and I feel a touch guilty for it but I'm kind of doubled-over laughing at these latest revelations about both being a shopping addict and autistic. I didn't even know she considered herself neurodivergent and now she's a full fledge autist cuz spoon size preference or something. Every bleeping time one of these internet twits starts up about neurodiversity it's like by their shared examples we're ALL neurodivergent/autistic.

Reactions: 13
Completely agree, followed for years but immediately unfollowed after the spoon stories this morning, absolutely ridiculous!

Reactions: 5
That blog post is completely vapid, vague and if it wasn’t so badly written I’d think AI had come up with it.

You can’t do both Rose, you are still part of the problem. Why not put it right in part by donating some of the huge revenue you made to say, children living in poverty or garment workers who have long been exploited for your ‘dupes’.

Absolutely shameless, surface-level vanity posting as usual. And the plea for blog comments dressed up as her Instagram boundary, nice try. 🙄

Reactions: 12
Per her blog post, she says she deleted tiktok…her account is still up. When you delete tiktok, does your account and data also get deleted? Seems weird that you wouldn’t close your account prior to deleting an app.

Reactions: 1
She's never going to change, is she? She'll always be a liar and a pick me. I wouldn't dream of clicking on anything she shares, she shares random rubbish she doesn't even understand. Lantern jaw :LOL: what a perfect description!
LOL my GOMI username was Lantern Jawed Brunette. A journalist wrote a scathing piece about influencers once and this is how he described her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Skim read that awful blog post, what on earth.hilarious how she's spelt venetias name wrong, as usual she's just jumping on another trend to have something to talk about

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chuckled at her cropping PJ out of the red carpet photo. Classic Rosie.
Mr Privacy is POSING for a worldwide photo event wearing SUNGLASSES. If that doesn't tell you that this is all about Rose thinking he is ugly, I don't know what does. No, but let's have Blow posing like she is the star of the film.

Looking at all the IG pics of everyone's kiddos ready for their first day of school, I actually felt sorry for Lily. Hopefully, the grands have found a school for her, since Rose is very busy staring at spoons.

Did she name the items she bought during her shopping addiction phase? I'm fascinated that she has admitted to this.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is so messed up even more now than ever lol
---
I think that the reason why she admitted to shopping addiction it’s because she doesn’t even make any post ..she just display pictures of food and places as she travels ...it’s all to suit her agenda.Lily Being homeschooled by Her but she admits to be autistic.?? Doesn’t look like Lily have lots of interactions with other kids.All I saw is her having parties full of people in Hollywood at her house.Is that healthy for Lily ? It’s a new way of homeschooling by Rosie..I just feel sorry for the kid ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Mr Privacy is POSING for a worldwide photo event wearing SUNGLASSES. If that doesn't tell you that this is all about Rose thinking he is ugly, I don't know what does. No, but let's have Blow posing like she is the star of the film.

Looking at all the IG pics of everyone's kiddos ready for their first day of school, I actually felt sorry for Lily. Hopefully, the grands have found a school for her, since Rose is very busy staring at spoons.

Did she name the items she bought during her shopping addiction phase? I'm fascinated that she has admitted to this.
I do wonder how she will approach home schooling. I’m surprised she’s not sharing more. If you landed back on her page this summer after not following for a few years you wouldn’t even guess she has a daughter. PJ must have vetoed her online presence.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.