Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
What IS this pose? She looks literally stuck up 😂 love how she remembered at the 11th hour that her new brand is being autistic, so she has to try and pull it back.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“I’m not dating any of the hot young things I’ve been posting on instagram this week, feel free to slide into their DMs”. Say what?
Why would literally anyone assume a married woman was dating anyone? Rose you absolute attention seeking, breadcrumbing spanner

She’s also stopped wearing that massive engagement ring. A few grid posts showing her ring finger and no sign of it since June.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

#ad#aff

VIP Member
I think we have always said Rosie isn’t worthy of thread titles as she’s so boring, but if we are going to do one I would like PJ van Sandwijk’s wife 😈
Gold. Is hiding Peej a classic autism trait? It’s just SO typical when you’re neurodivergent to crop out your average looking husband.

• Haha

countrybumpkin92

Rosie has a weird old life doesn’t she! On the one hand it all sounds very glamorous, hanging out with celebs in LA, ‘working’ on films, amazing houses, lots of travel etc. On the other hand it looks bloody awful, constantly having to move house, not being able to see your family/dog when you want, no one wanting your cheese and pineapple. I imagine she is very lonely and bored but thinks the bragging rights of Hollywood makes it worth it.

• Haha

Silverback

VIP Member
I’m sure I’d be branded as ‘jealous’ or a ‘hater’ if I said this in her comments, but this life of hers, while being glamorous and pretty, seems so empty. Plus I always feel like if people feel the need to show off their lives on insta etc they are desperately lacking self esteem and hoping for outside validation.
The latter isn’t a dig at all- my self esteem could certainly use a lot of work too. My point is, if you’re secure in your life you don’t feel the need to pose endlessly and post pics online every five mins.

• Heart

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
She’s so boring now. The GOMI years were the best. I much preferred photoshopped fake rich London Rosie to grey haired globetrotter mum Rosie.

• Haha

Villanelly

VIP Member
The "satisfyingly noisy Louboutins" era was the pinnacle of The Londoner for me.

Never. Gets. Old.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

really_whythough

Chatty Member
I love how she does not discriminate (Waldorf, Montessori, homeschooling…) 🤔 Almost as absurd as asking for tips on which religion one should follow, calling out for Christians, Buddhists etc As a parent, she should do her own research and narrow down their options based on what they think is best, instead of taking the lazy route and asking for recommendations on social media. It’s your child’s education, not an ice cream menu.
Yes, any education is fine as long as it’s ✨bohemian and quirky✨

• Haha

nawyedidnae

I wonder how the poor thing will struggle with sensory overload at the nosiest place on Earth… the Grand Prix…. I’m sure the lavish parties and name dropping will help

• Haha

countrybumpkin92

Came here to say the same thing! You can see him clock her camera twice looking uncomfortable. No one else looks like they have a camera filming, she’s so tacky!!

Now What

Chatty Member
Water. Cafe. Lake. Dress Flick. Beach. Boats. His and Her Food on Table. Massage. Ocean. Ice-Cream. Shoulder exposed. Vegetable Market. Pond. Yacht. Silly Legs. River. Bed with View of Water. Lavender. Bay. Coffee. Quaint outdoor market. Trees. Stream. Clover. Puddle.

There. A summation of lazy Van Sandwich ideas of what makes the fans happy. They must be laughing at how stupid her followers are.

• Haha

almaalma

Goodness me, the “questions I ask myself so I can brag” section is on. Because amongst all the possible questions (Have you had cosmetic surgery? Your husband can be googled, why do you hide him? Do you not get bored? Have you ever had a job aside from your blog? Can we hear your real voice? Are all your handbags fake? Who takes the photos when you pretend you are not posing? What’s with the pyjamas? How’s Julia?…) someone would just go and ask if her success (?!) is thanks to her dyslexia…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
View attachment 2243955
Jesus !! How entitled and pompous can you get ?!
“I dont have time for your silly peasant questions about how to command a yacht like a pro, okay?? Just be useful to me for free and if not piss off. You need to be 🤏 this rich to get on this ride!”
Oh my wow she’s reached peak dickhead. “Deliver on my needs or fuck off”. Nobody gives a fuck you entitled prick 😂

• Haha

HouseofQuiche

I feel like she’s desperately talking about non alcoholic drinks to have people question whether she is pregnant… and then she acts all offended. There’s a pattern here

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Can anyone help me understand how he’s happy to have press photos but his own wife covers his face on their actual wedding photos? It’s so bizarre! I think others have asked this too
Plot twist - he's the one who is embarrassed of Rose?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

spencersteak

it just seems so pointless, also imagine the environmental impact of shipping a highly perishable item to god knows how many people in different parts of the world
I have to say the cake looked rather wrecked when she did the unboxing too.

What’s unnerving about her is that she pretends she has gained this clout and access to famous people through her own merit but she is only poaching off her husband's work and she rarely credits him. It's always "we". Like come on, babe, running some sponsored ads for Pottery Barn isn't going to get you on the TC cake list.

• Haha

Staple

Chatty Member
She’s just clutching at the next thing to try and make herself sound interesting but it makes no sense. More like they’ve run out of money so she can’t afford to buy anymore white and blue plates.

And I can’t even with the aligning autism with eating the same food over and over. What a crock of shite. I have the same breakfast and lunch every day Monday to Friday and probably every six months/year I change what it is because I don’t like it anymore. I have never considered that to be a trait of anything other than being lazy and not wanting to have to keep thinking of different things to eat all the time. It’s hard enough trying to keep dinner varied.

• Heart