Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys. I'm quite confused. I fail to how pj is very unattractive. He's not my type but he isn't an ogre. A

For some reason I thought he was pretty overweight blonde and preppy...but I think this is her brother?? Please correct me cos I have no idea.

But I actually googled him, his picture comes up immediately, and...he looks normal...I don't understand Rose...

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Guys. I'm quite confused. I fail to how pj is very unattractive. He's not my type but he isn't an ogre. A

For some reason I thought he was pretty overweight blonde and preppy...but I think this is her brother?? Please correct me cos I have no idea.

But I actually googled him, his picture comes up immediately, and...he looks normal...I don't understand Rose...
I assumed it’s that he’s said he wants privacy?

That’s not him - I presume it’s another producer with the same name, when you Google him, a mixture of this guys and Rosie’s PJ appear. There’s a picture of him with Rosie (scroll along the pics) - presume it must be from the early days of her blog when they were friends.

Edited to add - yes he’s practically her brothers doppelgänger it’s weird 😵💫

I assumed it’s that he’s said he wants privacy?
I understand that's what she has said but I mean he's very easily found online. And clearly he is very prominent and knows a lot of people who run in famous crowds. But who am I to judge. I was just confused given the fact she posts pictures and hides his face. I can understand not posting pictures at all but to post pics which include him and then to hide seems odd to me. I haven't seen other influences do this..

Reactions: 2
That’s not him - I presume it’s another producer with the same name, when you Google him, a mixture of this guys and Rosie’s PJ appear. There’s a picture of him with Rosie (scroll along the pics) - presume it must be from the early days of her blog when they were friends.

Edited to add - yes he’s practically her brothers doppelgänger it’s weird 😵💫
Ohhhhh. Doh, okay! Silly me. Thank you for clearing this up! And clarifying the brother thing too! I'm clearly losing the plot lol. I'll scroll along the pics now! Thanks so much :)
---
The guy above isn’t PJ, it’s a director who has worked with him. This is PJ:

View attachment 2023566
Thank you for clearing this up guys!!
I've been so confused!

Ohhhhh. Doh, okay! Silly me. Thank you for clearing this up! And clarifying the brother thing too! I'm clearly losing the plot lol. I'll scroll along the pics now! Thanks so much :)
---

Thank you for clearing this up guys!!
I've been so confused!
No problem ☺

I’m always confused when I see a pic of her brother - I wonder if she doesn’t see it?! I just cannot imagine marrying my brothers double.

Reactions: 3
It’s got nothing to do with his appearance and everything to do with him not wanting to appear on her socials for image/professional appearance purposes. I actually think it would be very hard for Rose given she was successful and low key famous in her own right before she met him and it would be very hard to navigate content creation while keeping him off her page

Reactions: 2
I mean she posted him on her blog before he was a boyfriend and he was somehow fine with that so all we can assume is that she (for some reason) doesn't want him to be public her partner

Reactions: 8
I’ve said it before but at the time she “settled” for him she was considerably more attractive than she is now (was slimmer, longer hair suits her better) and she was desperate to create this romantic Prince story line as she was constantly going on about this mystery fella sending her flowers, whisking her off on dates and to hotels and let’s be frank, admitting it was Peej wasn’t going to fit the aesthetic. I don’t think it had anything to do with him wanting privacy, she just felt he wasn’t attractive enough in comparison to her, and her previous ex-boyfriends.

Nowadays I think they are quite well suited in terms of looks (by the way appreciate this sounds shallow) and I don’t think they would look like an odd coupling now she’s frumpy, a bit chubbier and has a terrible aging hair cut.

Reactions: 22
I’ve said it before but at the time she “settled” for him she was considerably more attractive than she is now (was slimmer, longer hair suits her better) and she was desperate to create this romantic Prince story line as she was constantly going on about this mystery fella sending her flowers, whisking her off on dates and to hotels and let’s be frank, admitting it was Peej wasn’t going to fit the aesthetic. I don’t think it had anything to do with him wanting privacy, she just felt he wasn’t attractive enough in comparison to her, and her previous ex-boyfriends.

Nowadays I think they are quite well suited in terms of looks (by the way appreciate this sounds shallow) and I don’t think they would look like an odd coupling now she’s frumpy, a bit chubbier and has a terrible aging hair cut.
Yeh I agree but it's gone so far now it would be weird to randomly post him after so many years wouldn't it?

Reactions: 1

Wow, if you think she's chubby, I dread to think what you'd say about me! I'd die for a body like hers!, I've always been jealous of her legs!

Reactions: 10
No Oscar party pics for the Sandwiches? He seems like a schmoozer, I can't see him being content with watching on the telly eating bagels with all Rose's multiple fwends.

Reactions: 7
Wow, if you think she's chubby, I dread to think what you'd say about me! I'd die for a body like hers!, I've always been jealous of her legs!
I don't think she is at all but she looks totally different from the photos hopped image she portrayed. It was always very obvious from photos.of her taken by other people

Reactions: 6
Rose has for a long time done a bit of editing to her legs (and whole body). So while I think she has a good figure even without all the editing she does, defintiely don't be jealous of her manufactured version on IG!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.