Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not embarrassed to admit that I used to quite like some of Rose’s outfits way back when. Needless to say I am not a fan of wearing outfits that either look like pyjamas or that would age me like a 50 something year old divorcée.

Reactions: 13
Don't get me wrong, I love Judi Dench to death.. But style inspiration for someone in their thirties? Absolutely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🙈 I loved the Chanel suit... Loose pants are in at the moment aren't they? Wide legged I mean.
Anyway back to my corner.

Reactions: 5
I’m not embarrassed to admit that I used to quite like some of Rose’s outfits way back when. Needless to say I am not a fan of wearing outfits that either look like pyjamas or that would age me like a 50 something year old divorcée.
She's masking these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks like Diane Keaton in the cream suit in her latest post. Why is she so determined to age prematurely?!

Reactions: 11
She's just so boring!
And I'm just flabbergasted why she bothers getting cabs in Central London during rush hour, it's just ridiculous and so stupid. I live in London and it wasn't raining in Central yesterday, at least she gave up and walked!
And now she's in Lisbon, let's see what she gets up to.

Reactions: 4
Not holding my breath to be blown away. It’ll be a table close up of food/breakfast, maybe a swimming photo, possibly the back of Lily’s head.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We all know the routine by now. Too much excitement followed by tears and weeks of silence and then POP, she's back in London to play out her fantasy game again. Hair taken care of, expensive treats and macarons, posing in car, luxury hotel, purchase of designer goods, fancy din din, dippy eggs at Heathrow, whisked to mystery destination to show breakfast on a balcony. I'm sure whatever adventure ensues will have us all gnashing our teeth in jealousy.

But sadly, it will all end in tears, as usual. Rinse and repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We all know the routine by now. Too much excitement followed by tears and weeks of silence and then POP, she's back in London to play out her fantasy game again. Hair taken care of, expensive treats and macarons, posing in car, luxury hotel, purchase of designer goods, fancy din din, dippy eggs at Heathrow, whisked to mystery destination to show breakfast on a balcony. I'm sure whatever adventure ensues will have us all gnashing our teeth in jealousy.

But sadly, it will all end in tears, as usual. Rinse and repeat.
I still have to laugh at the dippy eggs at Heathrow which to me equal one thing: she doesn’t have lounge access.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
…and posting memes of feeling anxious and depressed. Another poster called it! A manic and busy time in Egypt being a goddess followed by the sad feels.

Reactions: 6
She looks like Diane Keaton in the cream suit in her latest post. Why is she so determined to age prematurely?!
Dianne Keaton is stylish and charismatic.
Rose looks like she's recently retired to Florida and is headed up at 5pm for steak night at the bingo hall.

Her style used to really suit her and was a lot more classic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
…and posting memes of feeling anxious and depressed. Another poster called it! A manic and busy time in Egypt being a goddess followed by the sad feels.
She’s just as predictable as her Q&A’s, catching up with old friends who are always out of frame, and insisting that people are asking her questions in regards to her stories like the current weather in Lisbon. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of COURSE she's visiting Comporta where Julia stayed! :rolleyes: It would give her an excuse for multiple correspondence with her bestie.

^ Peej's giant head was seen bouncing in the dune buggy thing. The blonde may be Bella from the designer resale shop, not sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.