Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I really do wonder how she coped so well at the basketball with being “neurodivergent” and that. I would think an airport is much less busy/stimulating place than a friggin LA lakers game yet no need for the ear defenders and sunglasses!!
Choose a lane Rosie

Reactions: 19
Wow. I really do wonder how she coped so well at the basketball with being “neurodivergent” and that. I would think an airport is much less busy/stimulating place than a friggin LA lakers game yet no need for the ear defenders and sunglasses!!
Choose a lane Rosie
Seriously thought the same thing!

Reactions: 3
Basketball does not ‘feel a lot like panto’ to British people. She’s so pretentious.

Reactions: 12
Basketball does not ‘feel a lot like panto’ to British people. She’s so pretentious.
Everything that comes out of her mouth makes me die of embarrassment for her. I still feel the cringe in my solar plexus!

Reactions: 5
Does she think she’s the only Brit that’s even been to America? Pipe down love.

Reactions: 8
Also the pajama set and sneakers to go to the art gallery…is that “peak” geriatric chic? Recently she also seems to be doubling down on La Double J (pun not intended) like she’s a brand ambassador or maybe this is repayment for the free Egypt trip? Makes me wonder.

Reactions: 2
That’s… her husband? Wow!
Yep, I know right. There’s gotta be some major daddy issues going on there, for their wedding she wore a dress that looked like something a child would wear, with ruffly straps and a big bow in her hair. She looked like the flower girl not the bride 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her constant need for pampering annoys me. Whether physical primping or mental well-being, she CONSTANTLY talks about it. Is this to show she's a lady of leisure, with only the most expensive treats?

I hope we all understand she's in LA now. Selfies in a car? So LA darling. Don't forget to bring your open jar of LA bone broth on your LA hike. Wear your Ritz Hotel hoodie to LA Lakers game. Hopefully she also carried her Hermes knock-off in the crook of her arm to Erewhon. In LA.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Goodness me, the “questions I ask myself so I can brag” section is on. Because amongst all the possible questions (Have you had cosmetic surgery? Your husband can be googled, why do you hide him? Do you not get bored? Have you ever had a job aside from your blog? Can we hear your real voice? Are all your handbags fake? Who takes the photos when you pretend you are not posing? What’s with the pyjamas? How’s Julia?…) someone would just go and ask if her success (?!) is thanks to her dyslexia…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
="almaalma, post: 14097828, member: 329390"]
Goodness me, the “questions I ask myself so I can brag” section is on. Because amongst all the possible questions (Have you had cosmetic surgery? Your husband can be googled, why do you hide him? Do you not get bored? Have you ever had a job aside from your blog? Can we hear your real voice? Are all your handbags fake? Who takes the photos when you pretend you are not posing? What’s with the pyjamas? How’s Julia?…) someone would just go and ask if her success (?!) is thanks to her dyslexia

I really want to ask her all this but she blocked me once before when I asked her how dressing as a 1930s German army officer at a party in London dovetailed with her liberal LA lifestyle. I’d rather she didn’t block me so I can have maximum schadenfreude from how utter tragic and empty her life is. She remind me of girls I went to Uni with who were from normal middle class families and had to pretend their families were rich/aristos/gentry… a rented summer house was “their cottage” when actually their mother did the food shopping at marks and sparks and they lived in Weybridge. The fake Hermes is the saddest thing I’ve ever seen.
really want to ask her all this but she blocked me once before when I asked her how dressing as a 1930s German army officer at a party in London dovetailed with her liberal LA lifestyle. I’d rather she didn’t block me so I can have maximum schadenfreude from how utter tragic and empty her life is. She remind me of girls I went to Uni with who were from normal middle class families and had to pretend their families were rich/aristos/gentry… a rented summer house was “their cottage” when actually their mother did the food shopping at marks and sparks and they lived in Weybridge. The fake Hermes is the saddest thing I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm surprised that she didn't link her posts about getting over her ex Damian (sp?) and adult friendships.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
is she pretending that's her real face?

I got blocked years ago for asking her why she always felt the need to document herself sunbathing topless . dick
She just seems so unbelievably insecure and lonely and I don’t understand how she isn’t embarrassed that she used to photoshop the tit out of her face when she looks… like that. Nothing wrong with it but why lie? Also, maybe smile? Her true self is showing there and it is NOT pretty
---
I am actually finding her Q&A session hilarious, she’s just so obvious.
Yes! And saying she’s successful when she’s literally a housewife playing Harry Potter games… Er 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.