Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
1BF73942-069C-4C22-AEA9-A3940806FE7F.png

Jesus !! How entitled and pompous can you get ?!
“I dont have time for your silly peasant questions about how to command a yacht like a pro, okay?? Just be useful to me for free and if not piss off. You need to be 🤏 this rich to get on this ride!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

bugeyeboo

One of my my favourite Thing That Never Happened was when she went to Morrocco and claimed to have spent the night in a desert talking to a Spanish journalist

Just as the sun dipped bellow the horizon, I was joined by a Spanish photographer called Angel. We talked about everything from families and histories to photography and foreign lands. By the time we finished discussing the possible implications of the Greek financial crisis, the spell of desert had finally broken & my Spanish was about exhausted, so it was time to slip down the dunes for supper. I ran with my arms spread out like wings & he shouted after me telling me not to fall, crazy blue eyed girl.

Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Author123

Chatty Member
I’ve done my yacht master (albeit many moons ago). Do you think she’d appreciate me DMing to say I’ve done the more advanced version of her course and found that if you are familiar with boats and boating/sailing then it’s absolutely fine and probably only difficult if you’re trying to make some weird flex with no prior experience and can’t be bothered to put in the work?

But then I don’t want my inbox full of needy questions from a wannabe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

london89

Chatty Member
The wedding photo of confetti covering PJs face is honestly one of the maddest things I’ve seen an influencer do

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Staple

Chatty Member
It’s 💯 why she’s never shown his face, because she’s always felt like he wasn’t attractive enough for her.

Remember when she was dating him and she was trying to create this mysterious romantic hottie who was sweeping in with dresses and diamonds to take her for Michelin starred tasting menus? Wouldn’t have felt quite so aspirational if it included photos with the brunette honey monster.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Now What

Chatty Member
We all know the routine by now. Too much excitement followed by tears and weeks of silence and then POP, she's back in London to play out her fantasy game again. Hair taken care of, expensive treats and macarons, posing in car, luxury hotel, purchase of designer goods, fancy din din, dippy eggs at Heathrow, whisked to mystery destination to show breakfast on a balcony. I'm sure whatever adventure ensues will have us all gnashing our teeth in jealousy.

But sadly, it will all end in tears, as usual. Rinse and repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

countrybumpkin92

She may or may not be pregnant, but she is 100% the type to try and make herself look pregnant so that she can turn around and complain about people judging her body

• Haha
Reactions: 25

almaalma

I love how she does not discriminate (Waldorf, Montessori, homeschooling…) 🤔 Almost as absurd as asking for tips on which religion one should follow, calling out for Christians, Buddhists etc As a parent, she should do her own research and narrow down their options based on what they think is best, instead of taking the lazy route and asking for recommendations on social media. It’s your child’s education, not an ice cream menu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
I think we have always said Rosie isn’t worthy of thread titles as she’s so boring, but if we are going to do one I would like PJ van Sandwijk’s wife 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 24

really_whythough

Chatty Member
No, I’m sorry but you don’t just get to say ‘I’ve worked hard to overcome a shopping addiction’ and ‘I don’t want to encourage you to spend’, like it’s no big thing and because you’ve said that, it’s all fine and we should actually feel sorry for you, impressed by how ‘hard’ you’ve ‘worked’ and grateful that you’re back on the gram to ‘inspire’ us.

Care to share any of the ‘work’ you’ve done to overcome that ‘addiction’ Rose? Why did you ‘treat’ your followers to many half eaten expensive lunches (you weren’t paying for) and worldwide travel (you tagged along on) but none of this ‘work’ or the resources you so clearly have ample access to.

Do you think perhaps your output over the last decade + might have ‘encouraged’ people to believe in your fake lifestyle (and handbags) and perhaps spend money they didn’t have?

Please do fuck right off with all this ‘work’ you’ve done, your never ending affiliate links and your secretly fake everything. Put your kid in school and GET BACK OFF THE INTERNET. 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Oh yes Rosie. You’re clearly SUCH good friends with Ana de Armas 🙄🙄
---
Why is she dressed like a 52 year old mum who lives in Richmond and shops at Joules for an Oscars party?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

bugeyeboo

I think this is finally it, fizzled out just like Love Taza. For all the bravado online, in the end she just evaporated. Good, I hope Lily is in a school making friends and building an actual childhood with other children now and not being pulled from one place to another so her parents can feed their egos with oily tomatoes.

• Haha

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
She’s not on a super yacht 🤭🤭🤭
Maybe she should have worn flats to avoid raising suspicion?

The large yacht in the background is called Octopus. You can see this on one of the lifeboats.

I found Octopus on Marine Traffic website and identified which boat she is on by comparing her position in the photos to Octopus on the map.

She’s on a cruise ship 😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ll attach all the receipts (please note the smaller boat between her and Octopus seems to have the wrong picture on Marine Traffic, but on clicking through it’s the same boat).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

clueless

Chatty Member
She hasn’t mentioned giving yourself an orgasm in a while in her q&a’s or the famous break up post
Rose telling us how her husband gave her an orgasm while she was in labour is still living rent free in my mind

• Haha
  • Sick

Staple

Chatty Member
I’ve said it before but at the time she “settled” for him she was considerably more attractive than she is now (was slimmer, longer hair suits her better) and she was desperate to create this romantic Prince story line as she was constantly going on about this mystery fella sending her flowers, whisking her off on dates and to hotels and let’s be frank, admitting it was Peej wasn’t going to fit the aesthetic. I don’t think it had anything to do with him wanting privacy, she just felt he wasn’t attractive enough in comparison to her, and her previous ex-boyfriends.

Nowadays I think they are quite well suited in terms of looks (by the way appreciate this sounds shallow) and I don’t think they would look like an odd coupling now she’s frumpy, a bit chubbier and has a terrible aging hair cut.

Reactions: 22

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
That would be interesting if that is part of the reason she's sticking to him like a leach - besides the fact she loves making people jealous of her fabulous life.

Remember when she said they had stopped seeing each other and he was dating a super model, but then they got back together? At the time I read it as another lie, but maybe he does have a roving eye.
Probably a lie. “Grabbing her man back from a super model” is a Rosie flex.

• Haha
Reactions: 22