Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The impression I got of her being a mean girl was that she could be cruel / bully other people who she didn't want in her orbit and that she put others down to elevate herself. For instance putting up airbrushed photos of herself but not photoshopping the girls who were in the photos with her. Nothing to do with money, having it or not etc.

According to family members I've talked to about the mean girls problem - they don't grow out of it. They are mean in nursery, school, uni, work, parenting groups and then through to retirement groups. Even retirement villages can have a group of mean (older) girlies. Some people just get off on making someone else feel uncomfortable.
---
Prissy Camel ahhh that takes me right back šŸ¤£ Roseā€™s GOMI thread was a thing of legend!!
I'm suprised they're not separated tbh, she was clearly going through something in Egypt.

Reactions: 7
The impression I got of her being a mean girl was that she could be cruel / bully other people who she didn't want in her orbit and that she put others down to elevate herself. For instance putting up airbrushed photos of herself but not photoshopping the girls who were in the photos with her. Nothing to do with money, having it or not etc.

According to family members I've talked to about the mean girls problem - they don't grow out of it. They are mean in nursery, school, uni, work, parenting groups and then through to retirement groups. Even retirement villages can have a group of mean (older) girlies. Some people just get off on making someone else feel uncomfortable.
---

I'm suprised they're not separated tbh, she was clearly going through something in Egypt.
And comments like "whil the other girls were busy putting on their makeup I was..."

Yet another post about friendship being more important than romantic relationships, I don't disagree but it's funny as Rose doesn't seem to be able to maintain friendships. I'd be very surprised if her and PJ stay together, I always get the impression they every time she posts something like this it is because she is having some kind of relationship issue

Reactions: 13
And comments like "whil the other girls were busy putting on their makeup I was..."

Yet another post about friendship being more important than romantic relationships, I don't disagree but it's funny as Rose doesn't seem to be able to maintain friendships. I'd be very surprised if her and PJ stay together, I always get the impression they every time she posts something like this it is because she is having some kind of relationship issue
Sheā€™s the textbook definition of ā€œpick meā€. Because sheā€™s so ā€œquirkyā€ and ā€œnot like the other girlsā€.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
she said that she never do diets and not it looks like she just been on one...she is always lying ..

Reactions: 3
she said that she never do diets and not it looks like she just been on one...she is always lying ..
Yeh the majority of her blog in the past was her actign as if she lived on burgers. Remember that time she claimed to go on a first date when he ordered her a salad and she said no and ordered herself a burger šŸ˜† at least she has a good imagination I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeh the majority of her blog in the past was her actign as if she lived on burgers. Remember that time she claimed to go on a first date when he ordered her a salad and she said no and ordered herself a burger šŸ˜† at least she has a good imagination I guess
Filed under Things That Never Happened

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One of my my favourite Thing That Never Happened was when she went to Morrocco and claimed to have spent the night in a desert talking to a Spanish journalist

Just as the sun dipped bellow the horizon, I was joined by a Spanish photographer called Angel. We talked about everything from families and histories to photography and foreign lands. By the time we finished discussing the possible implications of the Greek financial crisis, the spell of desert had finally broken & my Spanish was about exhausted, so it was time to slip down the dunes for supper. I ran with my arms spread out like wings & he shouted after me telling me not to fall, crazy blue eyed girl.

Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
One of my my favourite Thing That Never Happened was when she went to Morrocco and claimed to have spent the night in a desert talking to a Spanish journalist

Just as the sun dipped bellow the horizon, I was joined by a Spanish photographer called Angel. We talked about everything from families and histories to photography and foreign lands. By the time we finished discussing the possible implications of the Greek financial crisis, the spell of desert had finally broken & my Spanish was about exhausted, so it was time to slip down the dunes for supper. I ran with my arms spread out like wings & he shouted after me telling me not to fall, crazy blue eyed girl.

Lol
Like a terrible mills & boon fan fiction

• Haha

Lol
Omg yes "crazy brown eyed girl" I can remember even without reading that hilarious post. I cannot believe I ever fell for this. I am the same age as her and I remember wishing I had started a blog to have her amazing lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg yes "crazy brown eyed girl" I can remember even without reading that hilarious post. I cannot believe I ever fell for this. I am the same age as her and I remember wishing I had started a blog to have her amazing lifestyle
Me too! But I met someone who was in Mykonos the same time as her hen do and she said she went to the fancy hotel where Rose was ā€œgiftedā€ her stay and it was completely dead and atmosphere less. But the photos rose was posting made it seem like it was THE place to be.

Reactions: 6
Me too! But I met someone who was in Mykonos the same time as her hen do and she said she went to the fancy hotel where Rose was ā€œgiftedā€ her stay and it was completely dead and atmosphere less. But the photos rose was posting made it seem like it was THE place to be.
And every trip changing from one hotel to another as she was clearly only comped one /two nights šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The gushing over million dollar sofas and the odd poems eluding to pending divorce
Also all of those sofas look.awful? The divorce esque poem.. do.we think it will actually happen? My bets are on her going on some.weird retreat again soon

Reactions: 2
Really donā€™t know whatā€™ll happen with Rose, she certainly doesnā€™t come across as happy anymore and sometimes I think sheā€™ll go awol for half a year then pop up in Somerset and say sheā€™s split. On the other hand, she seems to get such glee from sitting opposite a celebrity at a dinner party which she simply wouldnā€™t experience without PJ. Itā€™s semi intriguing - sheā€™s certainly living an abnormal life style. Iā€™m sure if she reads tattle she would think itā€™s full of trolls and jealous people but I honestly couldnā€™t live how she does, I love having my own thing and making my own decisionsā€¦ could never just follow my husband around for years on end. After the initial hype youā€™re suddenly in another rental, in a new town longing for your fam and friendsā€¦

She absolutely reads. Not long after my sofa comment above she posted a detailed thing to the grid making sure we knew she was on an anniversary trip. Not a coincidence

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This is a woman who has the time and means to really make an amazing contribution to the world in some volunteer capacity. She needs to look outside of her bubble to find some peace and happiness from a cause bigger than herself

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.