Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Privacy is POSING for a worldwide photo event wearing SUNGLASSES. If that doesn't tell you that this is all about Rose thinking he is ugly, I don't know what does. No, but let's have Blow posing like she is the star of the film.

Looking at all the IG pics of everyone's kiddos ready for their first day of school, I actually felt sorry for Lily. Hopefully, the grands have found a school for her, since Rose is very busy staring at spoons.

Did she name the items she bought during her shopping addiction phase? I'm fascinated that she has admitted to this.
Has anyone seen the original photo i.e. uncropped? She is ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just found this gem from 2014, with the quote:

‘ I get approached all the time about books and TV shows, but I’m waiting for the right project.’

she’s been waiting a while it seems!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let me just preface this by saying I don’t have kids nor will I be having them. With that being said…

I think it’s great that Rosie is all of a sudden being “sustainable” but she is also posting lavish meals and hotel stays and then in contrast this toy is for her kid. It feels like Lily is just getting scraps in comparison. Or maybe this doesn’t matter for kids? Like I said, I don’t know.

I am also assuming that Lily is probably getting raised more by her grandparents while Rose and PJ travel. Pretty sad that she seems like an afterthought.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
How on earth is she going to homeschool Lily 🤔🤥?
She will read E Nesbit books to her, and if the child is super good she can watch her mum play Legends of Zelda. Lily must be a free-spirit like Rose you see.

Reactions: 1
Its very common but not always that the mother who is autistic might have also autistic kids..but like I said I don’t know if Lily is autistic or not Therefore I don’t want to make any speculations but She won’t be doing any homeschooling ...I wonder what does rosie say to lily about her job..Being autistic parent is not fun at all.I been study this subject for some time now.

Reactions: 2
Since we have to create a new thread soon, I will vote for “autistic goddess” as the new thread name. I also like “PJ’s hand”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think we have always said Rosie isn’t worthy of thread titles as she’s so boring, but if we are going to do one I would like PJ van Sandwijk’s wife 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think we have always said Rosie isn’t worthy of thread titles as she’s so boring, but if we are going to do one I would like PJ van Sandwijk’s wife 😈
Gold. Is hiding Peej a classic autism trait? It’s just SO typical when you’re neurodivergent to crop out your average looking husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was going to suggest "Rosie: Nothing's Changed", but the choices above are better. If we do the PJ one, we should leave off his last name since her whole identity is about his career, and just say "PJ's Wife."

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was going to suggest "Rosie: Nothing's Changed", but the choices above are better. If we do the PJ one, we should leave off his last name since her whole identity is about his career, and just say "PJ's Wife."
I think anything referring to PJ is appropriate. She wouldn’t be living this lifestyle without him and he gets no credit—in fact she tries to share the credit with him and we know Rosie doesn’t work.

Reactions: 12
I think anything referring to PJ is appropriate. She wouldn’t be living this lifestyle without him and he gets no credit—in fact she tries to share the credit with him and we know Rosie doesn’t work.
How about “an ode to PJ”?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosie the recovering shopaholic publishes stories from shop asking if she should buy or not the dress. Make it make sense.

(She would argue she didn’t ask a question, just put a “yes/no” button, but it doesn’t really make a difference)

• Haha
Rosie the recovering shopaholic publishes stories from shop asking if she should buy or not the dress. Make it make sense.
All her standard cliches were in that group of Ibiza photos: breakfast mess, asking for places to go, shopping in local markets, so on, and finishing up with her stupid legs in a pool whilst rattling ice in her latte.

Reading about the horrible Moroccan earthquake reminded me that Damian and his wife redid a house in Marrakesh and had moved there, I assumed permanently.

Reactions: 4

(She would argue she didn’t ask a question, just put a “yes/no” button, but it doesn’t really make a difference)
She just turns her shopping addiction on/off like her neurodivergence, whenever it suits her/needs attention

• Haha
Wow what a find this thread is! I was there in the GOMI days too. Satisfyingly noisy louboutins, Blowsie etc. I cannot see her Instagram as I’m blocked (can’t remember why). Not surprised to see she’s still a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.