Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s horrendous. She’s decided to make selective autism her brand and now she’s trying to force it onto other people.
She'll probably end up setting up some kind of scam therapy thing like her mums tapping or whatever it was

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Instagram her main thing now? Just had a nosey at her blog and she hasn't posted there since July 2022 😯

Reactions: 4
The wedding photo of confetti covering PJs face is honestly one of the maddest things I’ve seen an influencer do

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The wedding photo of confetti covering PJs face is honestly one of the maddest things I’ve seen an influencer do
It was soooooo badly done!! Like it was done in paint!
The aesthetic that she thinks she portrays. She’s no oil painting. But probably thinks she deserves a hemsworth.
I think looks wise they are about the same. Both fairly average.

Reactions: 10

The thing is she spent ap much of her blogging career photos hopping herself she did used to look really good. I remember the first time I saw an unshaped photos of her taken by someone else and she looked so different

Reactions: 10

I’d say the same but I think she thinks he’s punching. She seems to have no humility whatsoever, her silly long legs and what not (yes they’re great legs…but everyone can see that without her having to say it - cringe) and gives off major pick me vibes, “I’m not like the other girls”, with her greying hair, “tiger stripes”, freckles blah.
Absolutely nobody is looking at any of that because most can’t get past the chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s hysterical 🤣 and not a single piece of confetti by her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her mental health is deteriorating very bad.Few years ago when Lily was born she seems to be kind of happy and she even posted some ok outfits .But now she just turn into this very unhappy lady who struggle with mental health so much ...I feel sorry for Lily as she is spending lots of time only with her.I wonder if her husband can actually see her posts ? I mean would be be concern and very confused.Perhaps Rosie should go through a real therapy to heal her childhood trauma and abusive relationship...And stop pretending to be some sort of celebrity.But she will Never face the truth..And her husband won’t be able to cope soon ...

Reactions: 7
Her mental health is deteriorating very bad.Few years ago when Lily was born she seems to be kind of happy and she even posted some ok outfits .But now she just turn into this very unhappy lady who struggle with mental health so much ...I feel sorry for Lily as she is spending lots of time only with her.I wonder if her husband can actually see her posts ? I mean would be be concern and very confused.Perhaps Rosie should go through a real therapy to heal her childhood trauma and abusive relationship...And stop pretending to be some sort of celebrity.But she will Never face the truth..And her husband won’t be able to cope soon ...
It is like what I can see online with young people (teenagers/20somethings) ho spend top much time online but much later... and actually since her (self) diagnosis she seems to be getting worse, reminds me.of the people I see on tiktok developing tiks/mental health issues etc that they seem to have picked up from other people on the app. Totally agree she needs therapy or something bit no doubt she will try some kind of.weird new, uncredited thing which is more cult eaque than scientific

Reactions: 5
I would find that photo insulting. Not wanting to be part of her “influencer” shenanigans is in my opinion just an excuse for her to hide his face. Especially when he is not exactly anonymous and can be googled. She should be ashamed for being ashamed. He’s a normal looking guy, but obviously that’s not good enough for her and her aspirations of grandeur. I wouldn’t expect her to showcase him in her boring posts, but to hide him under confetti in their wedding photos is the lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I would find that photo insulting. Not wanting to be part of her “influencer” shenanigans is in my opinion just an excuse for her to hide his face. Especially when he is not exactly anonymous and can be googled. She should be ashamed for being ashamed. He’s a normal looking guy, but obviously that’s not good enough for her and her aspirations of grandeur. I wouldn’t expect her to showcase him in her boring posts, but to hide him under confetti in their wedding photos is the lowest of the low.
her shame only extends to his face of course, not his wallet, she’s not ashamed to be bankrolled by him. Still if he’s happy to go along with something so obviously insulting it’s his own fault.

Reactions: 8
Re the confetti photo, I would say that maybe she was going along with his wishes and respecting his privacy by blurring out his face but keeping a wedding aesthetic and sharing wedding pictures with her followers who probably were interested. However, if that’s the case, there must be hundreds of photos of just her or her with other members of the wedding party who were happy to be identified? She could still share the wedding, followers would feel involved and she would respect the wishes of her new spouse.

So it seems that you are all correct, she just didn’t think her new husband was beautiful enough for the ‘gram. What a sad statement that is. It reflects very badly on her and not at all badly on PJ. Having seen him on the few photos shared on here, I don’t see the big horror anyway, he looks perfectly ok to me. Not that it should matter. He could (objectively) look like a sea monster and it shouldn’t matter, shouldn’t we all be beautiful in the eyes of those who love us?

Reactions: 9
I may be wrong but i've always got the impression that she wants to share him more, but he isn't happy with it. She used to feature him on the blog more but then I guess he wanted to be taken seriously/was probably embarrassed by the whole thing and disappeared from it. If that is the case then part of me feels a bit sorry for her, she has a pretty meaningless existence following around her husband, where she has to act like a stepford wife but at the same time act like a hippy dippy Hollywood free spirit. Does she have anything else going on? As someone mentioned she hasn't blogged in nearly a year, she doesn't really have many brand deals, she doesn't go to opening or restaurants or comped holidays. Aside from her family, does she have any actual friends? Her life is literally just following him around. Don't get me wrong I don't like Rosie, she's conceited and incredibly cringey, but imagine having a husband who doesn't want to be publicly affiliated with you.

Reactions: 13
I may be wrong but i've always got the impression that she wants to share him more, but he isn't happy with it. She used to feature him on the blog more but then I guess he wanted to be taken seriously/was probably embarrassed by the whole thing and disappeared from it. If that is the case then part of me feels a bit sorry for her, she has a pretty meaningless existence following around her husband, where she has to act like a stepford wife but at the same time act like a hippy dippy Hollywood free spirit. Does she have anything else going on? As someone mentioned she hasn't blogged in nearly a year, she doesn't really have many brand deals, she doesn't go to opening or restaurants or comped holidays. Aside from her family, does she have any actual friends? Her life is literally just following him around. Don't get me wrong I don't like Rosie, she's conceited and incredibly cringey, but imagine having a husband who doesn't want to be publicly affiliated with you.
Honestly I don't feel any sympathy, she basically threw herself at him imo, remember that dress she wore on their date in Paris? And ots her fault she has never done anything with her blog other than gifted trips and restaurants, she's obviously awful to work with hence she has never managed to do anything more, remember that post about a hotel she claimed gave her food poisoning after they made her pay for a jacuzzi or something? Ditto with friends, she hasn't kept any of the ones who used to be seemingly really close

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.