Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are these pictures? There is nothing new on her insta
It's the video above that Patrick Dempsey reposted from someone else. Also Daily Mail had a still of Adam Driver and you can see Mr Peej's big head in the top left.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wondering if she was going to get back on IG talking about hanging with celebrities, hosting dinners, and posing with her Hermes on boat taxis. Guess they don’t have the budget for that anymore.

Reactions: 4
NGL the vantage point she has of Adam Driver right there is the most I’ve ever wanted to switch places with her. I definitely wouldn’t be happy being a ‘supportive wife and mother’ and non-blogger though. No thanks.

Reactions: 3
so what does this mean for them. Will he hope it does ok at the box office and he gets royalties?
That makes it sound like he's less of a "finance the movie by writing a cheque" type producer, and more of a hands on "help the movie get made by sorting all the logistics" type producer.

I imagine those involved have deferred big chunks of the pay until the movie get/got bought by a studio or distribution company for release

That makes it sound like he's less of a "finance the movie by writing a cheque" type producer, and more of a hands on "help the movie get made by sorting all the logistics" type producer.
That was always my understanding - otherwise he’d presumably have an Exec Producer credit?

Reactions: 1
There's a tiktok video from Danae Pappa showing Rose in her silly blue dotted dress having to stand and let another woman walk by. She slammed herself down with a sulky face.

Apparently the excitement of being on the Ferrari dais has spurred her to make a grand re-entrance to Insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wondering if she was going to get back on IG talking about hanging with celebrities, hosting dinners, and posing with her Hermes on boat taxis. Guess they don’t have the budget for that anymore.
She’s back today with nothing to say. Got the feeling she’s read the threads on here and knows how much of a joke she is.
---
It’s a fake Hermés. Anybody can see that.

Reactions: 8
She’s back today with nothing to say. Got the feeling she’s read the threads on here and knows how much of a joke she is.
---

It’s a fake Hermés. Anybody can see that.
Oh interesting. I have to admit I’m not particularly familiar with Hermes genuine/fake tells: what are the giveaways? I’d always assumed it was a second hand Sellier or Vestiare one.

Reactions: 5
So she’s been recovering from a shopping addiction for the past 2 years…in other words, “I can’t afford to buy tit anymore”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Side-eyes at her calling her spending a shopping addiction. Maybe I need more empathy. Is she just sharing the details on the link or is it an affiliate link? I don’t wanna click it

Reactions: 8
No, I’m sorry but you don’t just get to say ‘I’ve worked hard to overcome a shopping addiction’ and ‘I don’t want to encourage you to spend’, like it’s no big thing and because you’ve said that, it’s all fine and we should actually feel sorry for you, impressed by how ‘hard’ you’ve ‘worked’ and grateful that you’re back on the gram to ‘inspire’ us.

Care to share any of the ‘work’ you’ve done to overcome that ‘addiction’ Rose? Why did you ‘treat’ your followers to many half eaten expensive lunches (you weren’t paying for) and worldwide travel (you tagged along on) but none of this ‘work’ or the resources you so clearly have ample access to.

Do you think perhaps your output over the last decade + might have ‘encouraged’ people to believe in your fake lifestyle (and handbags) and perhaps spend money they didn’t have?

Please do duck right off with all this ‘work’ you’ve done, your never ending affiliate links and your secretly fake everything. Put your kid in school and GET BACK OFF THE INTERNET. 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Side-eyes at her calling her spending a shopping addiction. Maybe I need more empathy. Is she just sharing the details on the link or is it an affiliate link? I don’t wanna click it
It’s ALWAYS an affiliate link.

She’s far too lazy to go to the trouble of linking an item if she can’t make some money from it. (rstyle.me is the affiliate reward program.)

£825 sunnies? If the commission is around 10% that’s a cool £82 per purchase for Rose. 💅🏻

1CEF549C-EA84-41D2-9E8C-3A4AE40EB9F2.jpeg

7B1018B3-73A8-45F2-B4F8-1B5017BFFE8B.jpeg

6E501230-DC69-4B4D-A7A4-F654A9550819.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She’s always been an absolute obsessive/obstructive, never telling people where outfits are from and “link in my bio 😘” so she can earn money off Aff links.

Reactions: 13
She’s gone from neuro-divergent to full on autistic without realising that having one food you enjoy on repeat will almost invariably lead you to loathing it after some time. Happens to the best of us! She’s back and I find her nonsense worse than ever.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.