Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been outed as buying fakes so, so many times before - why would it be different now?
I'm quite sure that the Hermes Kelly is real. Yes, she has carried fakes in the past but she doesn't need to anymore, her husband makes a lot of money (and so does she through sponsorships etc).
The fact that she only has one Hermes bag points to it beeing real. If it was fake I think she'd own a bunch of them.

Reactions: 8
Yes, let’s remember, she went for the uggo rich husband (that she pretends doesn’t like social media exposure when the reality is she doesn’t want people to see how he’s not a looker) in order to ensure she could stop grifting.

Peej seems ok with being pictured elsewhere so 🤷🏼‍♀️

I reckon her income is absolutely minimal now tbh.

Reactions: 9
I say not pregnant. We’ve had this speculation so many times over the last few years, and whilst I think she’s trying to invite the speculation with that pose, I don’t think she is.

Agree she looks great though (if anything I actually think she’s lost weight recently, but to be honest she had a good figure even before any possible weight loss 🤷🏻‍♀️ so this is a bit of a pointless post by me- I’ll see myself out)

Reactions: 14
She may or may not be pregnant, but she is 100% the type to try and make herself look pregnant so that she can turn around and complain about people judging her body

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Definitely pregnant.

She’s joking about the baby being the size of a mango. Her pubs make me full body cringe.

Curious first post, puffbollen.

Reactions: 4
Well she defo looks pregnant but it’s a very weird announcement if so. And that doesn’t look like bloat to me, that looks very much like a pregnant belly once it’s past the initial bloated phase.

Reactions: 8
I suppose time will tell- it will either be an announcement, strange all the same, but would we expect anything less? Or a fantastic excuse to have a rant about body image and how you can’t post a photo these days without people jumping to conclusions. As others have said I think she looks great but the first photo has motive behind it

Reactions: 11
This is what she wants…alllllll the speculation and engagement and faux ‘bodyshaming’ is/she isn’t/she BS. Yawn

Reactions: 18
This is what she wants…alllllll the speculation and engagement and faux ‘bodyshaming’ is/she isn’t/she BS. Yawn
Agree, she loves this. Hasn't she shown bloating in the past?

Interesting if I look at her photos on my laptop, I can see that she's slimmed down legs, arms, bum and even upper stomach. It's easier for her to alter pictures with just an ocean as backdrop.

Reactions: 6
I haven’t looked at this woman’s profile in a long time. When I saw this photo I was scrolling back looking for a pregnancy announcement. I think she does look pregnant but I agree, it’s attention seeking if she isn’t. It’s going to be outrage at the “body shaming”. It’s not bodyshaming, in fact people have said she looks great and I think she does.

I also thought it was a pregnancy announcement but since there’s no baby pun in the caption she’ll definitely complain that people thought she was pregnant in the next post 🙄

2013: photoshops her body, face and legs for attention
2023: photoshops her full stomach for attention (sorry but no way is that an unedited food baby pic)
🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.