Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she looks older/slimmer/more tanned than she has been. Is “lifting head to point chin directly at camera” the new chin-minimising technique?

Reactions: 5
I wonder how the poor thing will struggle with sensory overload at the nosiest place on Earth… the Grand Prix…. I’m sure the lavish parties and name dropping will help

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she actually confirm that’s where she was headed? Couldn’t be bothered to read the comments on her oh so casual “helicopter plus Hermes and goyard” reel.
Never forget she had to marry Peej to get access to all this 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she actually confirm that’s where she was headed? Couldn’t be bothered to read the comments on her oh so casual “helicopter plus Hermes and goyard” reel.
Monaco for the f1 I think? I don't even get how he gets these invites but either way I don't fond it aspirational like I did before, she always just seems to be alone tagging random people who never reply to her at these events

Reactions: 14
Is “lifting head to point chin directly at camera” the new chin-minimising technique?
She's been doing the chin up with head tilt for a while. Lately she's been adding to the head back look by opening her mouth really wide and hanging her tongue out - usually to show that she is screaming with laughter (for the camera, while others are unsmiling), to shovel food in, or a recent one in a pool catching raindrops on tongue. Quite an extraordinary look.

They may have been invited because she Peej worked on the Ferrari film. Luckily she was able to get a massage after staring at all the cars.

Reactions: 7
Yes, that relaxed, legs stretched out, I’m so over it posture, like it was her daily helicopter commute. Urgh she’s sooo smug!

Reactions: 6
Heels on a boat is a huge faux pas !
That’s just what I came here to say! Its almost rule no.1 for even getting to step foot upon a super yacht is that all shoes get removed first regardless of hot designer they are. Imagine the stiletto marks on the deck… 😱

Reactions: 5
She’s not on a super yacht 🤭🤭🤭
Maybe she should have worn flats to avoid raising suspicion?

The large yacht in the background is called Octopus. You can see this on one of the lifeboats.

I found Octopus on Marine Traffic website and identified which boat she is on by comparing her position in the photos to Octopus on the map.

She’s on a cruise ship 😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ll attach all the receipts (please note the smaller boat between her and Octopus seems to have the wrong picture on Marine Traffic, but on clicking through it’s the same boat).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s probably making a fortune renting itself out as a party venue for tonight after the Grand Prix . You would have thought she would have been on a more intimate boat though.

the boats I’ve been on (more the 5-20m £ mark) have had wicker baskets which store shoes . Take shoes off before walking the plank then pop them into the basket irrespective of value. The staff then tuck the box away

Reactions: 6
She’s not on a super yacht 🤭🤭🤭
Maybe she should have worn flats to avoid raising suspicion?

The large yacht in the background is called Octopus. You can see this on one of the lifeboats.

I found Octopus on Marine Traffic website and identified which boat she is on by comparing her position in the photos to Octopus on the map.

She’s on a cruise ship 😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ll attach all the receipts (please note the smaller boat between her and Octopus seems to have the wrong picture on Marine Traffic, but on clicking through it’s the same boat).
Stirling work! 👏👏👏

the boats I’ve been on (more the 5-20m £ mark) have had wicker baskets which store shoes . Take shoes off before walking the plank then pop them into the basket irrespective of value. The staff then tuck the box away
Yes- this is exactly the process that I’m more familiar with! (familiar, as in been lucky enough to experience 2 or 3 times, rather than enjoying it on the regular! 😂)

Reactions: 10
I wonder how the poor thing will struggle with sensory overload at the nosiest place on Earth… the Grand Prix…. I’m sure the lavish parties and name dropping will help
Oh and now it’s the bilateral sounds because of the lack of silence, tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s probably making a fortune renting itself out as a party venue for tonight after the Grand Prix . You would have thought she would have been on a more intimate boat though.

I’ve been around yachts my whole life. You never ever wear heels on them. It’s a huge no-no. As you say staff always will take your shoes and give you something suitable to wear. If I knew I would be on a boat later I would take suitable footwear with me in a shoe bag. She constantly shows herself up for the gauche nobody she really is.
As for filming actors when they are at a private party I absolutely cringed of second hand embarrassment. She’s like a fan standing with an autograph book. Simply doesn’t fit in. I don’t envy her life at all. Because she looks bored, out of place and humiliated.
Has she ever thought about having her own career?

Reactions: 16
There’s other influencers who’s stories I watch and I think gosh that looks nice or oh wow amazing I’d love to be there etc and I can honestly say I haven’t felt like that about her stories or blogs since she first started out! There’s something really lonely/off about her posts - I can’t quite put my finger on it

Reactions: 9
There’s other influencers who’s stories I watch and I think gosh that looks nice or oh wow amazing I’d love to be there etc and I can honestly say I haven’t felt like that about her stories or blogs since she first started out! There’s something really lonely/off about her posts - I can’t quite put my finger on it
I feel the same, it’s maybe because she seems to have no identity of her own, has carved nothing out for herself, and seems to just align her image with whatever location she’s in like a chameleon (but not in a good way), She just seems like a lost 1960’s housewife traipsing after her husband with nothing individual to offer.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 3.20.28 pm.png

A comment on the most recent reel...
"Famous" feels like a stretch to me lol.

This reply did make me giggle though:
Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 3.21.38 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What IS this pose? She looks literally stuck up 😂 love how she remembered at the 11th hour that her new brand is being autistic, so she has to try and pull it back.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What IS this pose? She looks literally stuck up 😂 love how she remembered at the 11th hour that her new brand is being autistic, so she has to try and pull it back.
It’s probably the chin thing someone else pointed out earlier. She’s got such an unfortunate face for a I don’t know what influencer that she has to contort it in weird ways to take the focus away from it.
To be clear, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I’m sure her husband thinks she’s stunning blah blah. She’s conventionally unattractive but also isn’t owning it like some others do (eg man repeller is one that springs to mind). Instead…she poses like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.