Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Isn’t this PJ? Looks like he was there alone
Is he trying to hide his wedding ring or lack there of? With the hand in the pocket

Reactions: 2
Is he trying to hide his wedding ring or lack there of? With the hand in the pocket
I thought the same, rather unnatural hand placement. He does look very different. Clearly put on weight, longer hair… It’s like a post-lockdown version of PJ 😅 (I definitely had a few extra pounds and too much hair in early 2022 😆)

Reactions: 6
Sure is him

"Ferrari" - UK Premiere - VIP Arrivals
LONDON, ENGLAND - DECEMBER 04: John Lesher (L) and P.J. van Sandwijk attend the UK Premiere of "Ferrari" at the Odeon Luxe Leicester Square on December 04, 2023 in London, England. (Photo by Sama Kai/Dave Benett/WireImage)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Blimey he’s put some weight on- just an observation, no shade from me, lots of us have! It always seemed like she settled with him rather than being madly in love- when she was with Damion or dating others she seemed much more excited.

Reactions: 11
Sure is him

"Ferrari" - UK Premiere - VIP Arrivals
LONDON, ENGLAND - DECEMBER 04: John Lesher (L) and P.J. van Sandwijk attend the UK Premiere of "Ferrari" at the Odeon Luxe Leicester Square on December 04, 2023 in London, England. (Photo by Sama Kai/Dave Benett/WireImage)
No wonder their daughter has such curly hair

Reactions: 1
Blimey he’s put some weight on- just an observation, no shade from me, lots of us have! It always seemed like she settled with him rather than being madly in love- when she was with Damion or dating others she seemed much more excited.
She didn’t think PJ fit her “aesthetic”, which could be regarded as a bit rich coming from her since she is no oil painting.

• Haha
It’s 💯 why she’s never shown his face, because she’s always felt like he wasn’t attractive enough for her.

Remember when she was dating him and she was trying to create this mysterious romantic hottie who was sweeping in with dresses and diamonds to take her for Michelin starred tasting menus? Wouldn’t have felt quite so aspirational if it included photos with the brunette honey monster.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
It’s 💯 why she’s never shown his face, because she’s always felt like he wasn’t attractive enough for her.

Remember when she was dating him and she was trying to create this mysterious romantic hottie who was sweeping in with dresses and diamonds to take her for Michelin starred tasting menus? Wouldn’t have felt quite so aspirational if it included photos with the brunette honey monster.
Totally. Very interesting how Mr-so-private-that-even-confetti-had-to-cover-his-face-at-the-wedding doesn’t mind not being so private when film festivals/premieres/red carpets are involved with let’s face it:a far larger reach than her blog/Instagram.

Reactions: 17
There are more pics of Mr Privacy on Getty Images - last year's Thirteen Lives event. Stud muffin.

• Haha
I’m already ok with the fact I am going to rot in hell for this, but I reckon her sudden switch to not show her kid was because she also doesn’t fit the aesthetic she was expecting for her mother daughter matchy vibezzzz. Back of the head works only.

Reactions: 13
I’m already ok with the fact I am going to rot in hell for this, but I reckon her sudden switch to not show her kid was because she also doesn’t fit the aesthetic she was expecting for her mother daughter matchy vibezzzz. Back of the head works only.
Same, Rosie’s no oil painting, and if the crisp photo from her youth is anything to go by, her daughter isn’t set to be typical ‘instagram fodder’.
As terrible as that is, it’s probably for the best, I can imagine the over exposure some little photogenic thing would have to endure.

Signed an awkward and chubby kid who’d have hated a childhood posted online.

Reactions: 12
So the truth either lies in PJ thinking that Rose’s blog is embarrassing and wants no part of it, or she decided he didn’t fit her ‘aesthetic’. Either way it doesn’t bode well.

Reactions: 8
He was happily featured early doors though, as a friend, so I’m convinced it’s some kind of weird gaslighting by her that she wanted to keep him secret and him going along with it, and then her spinning him a “look how much more interest/clicks there’ll be if we blur your moon face with some confetti” as it was before he’d even really got anywhere with his directing career (and that’s still questionable)
---
Back in the day when she needed to include him to name drop that she was hanging with Royston and Liv 🤣

Also what is hilarious is that this post used to have photos of Peej on it but she’s removed them. Like recently, as in the last couple of years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
He was happily featured early doors though, as a friend, so I’m convinced it’s some kind of weird gaslighting by her that she wanted to keep him secret and him going along with it, and then her spinning him a “look how much more interest/clicks there’ll be if we blur your moon face with some confetti” as it was before he’d even really got anywhere with his directing career (and that’s still questionable)
---
Back in the day when she needed to include him to name drop that she was hanging with Royston and Liv 🤣

Also what is hilarious is that this post used to have photos of Peej on it but she’s removed them. Like recently, as in the last couple of years.

Looking back on posts like.this, I was so.envious of her life. But actually she seems totally put out everything happening, it's really cringe to see now

Yeah - anyone think maybe he requested to be kept anonymous from her blog? Like he’s not super shy, just doesn’t want to be connected to her blog in case it comes back to bite him on the ass for his movie producing career.
Obviously Rosie would never admit that, so maybe needed to invent a backstory as to why he didn’t want to be online

Yeah - anyone think maybe he requested to be kept anonymous from her blog? Like he’s not super shy, just doesn’t want to be connected to her blog in case it comes back to bite him on the ass for his movie producing career.
Obviously Rosie would never admit that, so maybe needed to invent a backstory as to why he didn’t want to be online
100% - it’s hard enough to get taken seriously and a foot in the door in the film industry, let alone as fodder for gossip as the partner/husband of an influencer who splashes their life across socials.

Reactions: 6
I remember reading that post at the time and thinking it was just braggy and cringey but now, with them NEVER having featured in her life before or since (because you just know she’d have shared it) it’s so CREEPY. Describing hugs and how he ‘insisted’ they join. Totally tragic but actually too hilarious as she just never quit with the self invention.

Until now perhaps… thanks for all the lols Rose! I never clicked on a damn aff link so you were actually pretty good value.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.