Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she does not discriminate (Waldorf, Montessori, homeschooling…) 🤔 Almost as absurd as asking for tips on which religion one should follow, calling out for Christians, Buddhists etc As a parent, she should do her own research and narrow down their options based on what they think is best, instead of taking the lazy route and asking for recommendations on social media. It’s your child’s education, not an ice cream menu.
Yes, any education is fine as long as it’s ✨bohemian and quirky✨

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The funny thing is, we are here discussing the child needing friends her own age, and Rose is posting for the millionth time about friendship, and love of loving friends.
I highly doubt she was "approached" by someone who will be Maid of Honor at a wedding for her friend - and they met through Rose's insta !! Why can't she see her obsessive weirdness about having friends might be something her little Lilly would enjoy.
I don’t quite understand her post about finding a friend online ??? I mean anyone could fake someone else on Instagram and it can be dangerous for women.You don’t know who is actually talking to you and you would share things like where you live and where you work?...

Reactions: 5
Sorry, do we know if she is pregnant yet?
I think she’s said before she only wants one. Obviously she always hints and chooses photos on purpose so people ask if she is… then pretends to be offended and starts a lecture 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think she’s said before she only wants one. Obviously she always hints and chooses photos on purpose so people ask if she is… then pretends to be offended and starts a lecture 🙄
When did she say this? I agree she will keep hinting about it regardless just for engagement

Reactions: 1
Yeah I've not heard her saying she only wants one.
Agree on the teasing angles and things....very strange.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she’s done a lot of Q&As where she sends herself the questions (good old rose, never change). A few questions have been about feeling societal pressure to have more than one child so your kid isn’t lonely. She always answers it by saying her husband is an only child and wouldn’t have it any other way and being an only child didn’t hold him back at all.

Reactions: 3
Loving the irony of the “moms get tit done” post. I can think of one notable exception!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She loves victimising herself. From her curls, to her greys, to her freckles to the decision to (perhaps) have just one child. Who cares! People might ask if you would like to have more kids, just a question, small talk even, no need to panic or to lecture anyone. I am an only child and my mum never felt any pressure lol (I wish she had as it’s not great to be honest…)

Reactions: 12
She hasn’t mentioned giving yourself an orgasm in a while in her q&a’s or the famous break up post

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She hasn’t mentioned giving yourself an orgasm in a while in her q&a’s or the famous break up post
Rose telling us how her husband gave her an orgasm while she was in labour is still living rent free in my mind

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I used to think that Rosie has got her own style but I was so wrong ...The reality is that she is very insecure but she has got very expensive life style and she thinks she is independent???She always talks how it’s important to be yourself but she is trying to fit it wherever she goes ... When she was in Australia she was different then in LA different...in UK different...May be she thinks she is playing a role in a movie?? But it’s not a movie it’s a real life ...Sorry but I don’t believe she would ever be with her husband if he wouldn’t have money /status ...

Reactions: 10
It’s sad that “the Londoner“ didn’t even mention the coronation

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Could her stories be any more boring? She spends her days in amazing places yet manages to make it look so so boring. Even her latest outfits are yawn-inducing. First time I see someone in Paris or Egypt when I don't actually think "wish I was there" 😅

• Haha
Could her stories be any more boring? She spends her days in amazing places yet manages to make it look so so boring. Even her latest outfits are yawn-inducing. First time I see someone in Paris or Egypt when I don't actually think "wish I was there" 😅
She tries too hard with the "I'm a wealthy woman" routine. When I saw the Le Relais steak frites I wondered how many times she has posted the exact same photo - same with Cafe de Flores chocolate. Maybe this began when she set her sights on Mr Peej and their Parisian adventures. At least she now carries an Hermes bag to show front-and-center.
At least she seems to have moved on for the moment with: neurodivergence and and possibly another beach.

Reactions: 9
So boring. She makes everything basic. Repetitive contrived and clichéd. I actually pity her. “Look at my amazing life”….that actually reeks of emptiness. What does she do all day? How can a woman in her 30s have so little to do sit in cafes, walk around with her poor child and sit on a Sun lounger reading this week’s fashionable self help book. Great if you’re on holiday but every day?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.