Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie wants her life to seem impossibly expensive and glamorous, yet it actually comes across so lonely and depressing. She's got that Kendall Roy vibe.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if she thinks what she is showing seems aspirational somehow? Because first of all it doesn't it just seems lonely s you've said but then interspersed with the weird breakup type posts even less so

Reactions: 6
The divorce esque poem.. do.we think it will actually happen?
Rose loves attention and is incredibly manipulative (see beach belly photo holding mango), and loves doing or saying something to sit back and watch the reactions. Classic narcissist.

The poems and quotes on her stories have been suggesting she wants a divorce, would rather be with a woman, particularly a super-close female relationship. Has she lost her muchness again thanks to her husband? I don't think she was much to begin with, but she is fun to laugh at.

Wait... what if she's not on an anniversary tour and is actually only with her parents? Her father could have taken the topless family photo. She could be setting the stage for a break that's been happening for awhile. But how will Peej get his Hollywood oiled tomatoes without her? I vote she stays with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1BF73942-069C-4C22-AEA9-A3940806FE7F.png

Jesus !! How entitled and pompous can you get ?!
“I dont have time for your silly peasant questions about how to command a yacht like a pro, okay?? Just be useful to me for free and if not piss off. You need to be 🤏 this rich to get on this ride!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
View attachment 2243955
“I dont have time for your silly peasant questions about how to command a yacht like a pro, okay?? Just be useful to me for free and if not piss off. You need to be 🤏 this rich to get on this ride!”
View attachment 2243955
DM me to help me cheat! This seems like a weird choice of course for her to do. It looks like a genuinely educational course, not some Sloaney, pseudo new-age hippie bollocks

Reactions: 9
I think this was her most arrogant post to date 🤣. She’s insufferable when she gets all self-important.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She wants to watch herself doling out information about things that are typical of being neurodivergent and saying that people would probably be diagnosed with autism if they have x y and z. She has absolutely no qualifications or authority to speak on the matter, it’s just irresponsible. Then again, I expect nothing less from the woman who’s passing on her chronic sun damage to her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2243955
Oh my wow she’s reached peak head. “Deliver on my needs or duck off”. Nobody gives a duck you entitled prick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why did she do her old trick of yanking her gown off one shoulder whilst emerging from the sculpted vagina? Between her Madonna/Goddess act and the demand for someone to do her seamanship course, she is beyond repulsive.

View attachment 2243955
Omg. No words.
Why can't she be like us peasants and look it up herself?!
---
She wants to watch herself doling out information about things that are typical of being neurodivergent and saying that people would probably be diagnosed with autism if they have x y and z. She has absolutely no qualifications or authority to speak on the matter, it’s just irresponsible. Then again, I expect nothing less from the woman who’s passing on her chronic sun damage to her child.
And I couldn't agree more. We don't even know if she is actually diagnosed do we?! Has she even seen a medical professional about this?! I still find the whole her playing video games weird too, she never used to talk about this! It was always eating her burgers and fries and her silly long legs

Reactions: 9
I’ve done my yacht master (albeit many moons ago). Do you think she’d appreciate me DMing to say I’ve done the more advanced version of her course and found that if you are familiar with boats and boating/sailing then it’s absolutely fine and probably only difficult if you’re trying to make some weird flex with no prior experience and can’t be bothered to put in the work?

But then I don’t want my inbox full of needy questions from a wannabe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve done my yacht master (albeit many moons ago). Do you think she’d appreciate me DMing to say I’ve done the more advanced version of her course and found that if you are familiar with boats and boating/sailing then it’s absolutely fine and probably only difficult if you’re trying to make some weird flex with no prior experience and can’t be bothered to put in the work?

But then I don’t want my inbox full of needy questions from a wannabe.
Do you think they're going to do the standard social media family thing and go and live on a boat and homeschool lily?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She has no meaning to her life.Constant Seeking “pleasure“ of life is not a real life that’s why she can’t appreciate her situation..
---
I have just realised that she has got all the predispositions to become a “Spiritual leader “ of a Cult.Honestly I can imagine her in her weird outfit as - Cult leader.I do remember the post when she encouraged so many lonely women to share on her post about their life where their live and what they do for living and how sad and lonely they are..I mean she Cult leaders use any opportunity of vulnerable people to gain trust and the control ..

Last edited:
She has no meaning to her life.Constant Seeking “pleasure“ of life is not a real life that’s why she can’t appreciate her situation..
---
I have just realised that she has got all the predispositions to become a “Spiritual leader “ of a Cult.Honestly I can imagine her in her weird outfit as - Cult leader.I do remember the post when she encouraged so many lonely women to share on her post about their life where their live and what they do for living and how sad and lonely they are..I mean she Cult leaders use any opportunity of vulnerable people to gain trust and the control ..
Cult leaders have charisma though (for all their faults). Rose has the opposite of charisma.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably you are right :) She is just messed up like those leaders in her head :)
Cult leaders have charisma though (for all their faults). Rose has the opposite of charisma.
---
She very often see herself as some sort of goddess lol
---
I wish there would be a Instagram account “exposing Rosie Londoner” :)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.