Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those weird pyjamas, I don't get it, they are not even cute. So odd. Everything, the decor, the clothes, the hair style, suggests >50. Even the lighting depresses me a bit 🙁
I agree - the pyjamas would be cool/cute/comfy if you were in your 60s or 70s. She's still only mid 30s - why can't she just enjoy it and dress youthfully? Even Gwyneth wears revealing clothing and she's 50.

Reactions: 11
Ah yes, time for a "closet cleanout", with affiliate links to every single thing. Bonuses are flattering photos of madam herself, with proof of award show visits. And her best friend, Jules. That's Julia to the little people like us, who are not best friends with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Don’t let anyone tell you outfits aren’t meant to be reworn’. Who says this? People normally repeat wear clothes.

Reactions: 11
Did Rosie not get the memo the rest of us peasants did ?! Julia doesn’t give a single tit about you hun, stop plugging and tagging. No one cares.

Reactions: 4
“Wish I could tell you who’s sat right next to me”
Oh all cryptic again in a hope of the engagement and all the dm’s, people dying to know who is she hanging out with 💤

P.S Is Julia in Ireland right now visiting her sister? Is that why Rosie is tagging her?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh all cryptic again in a hope of the engagement and all the dm’s, people dying to know who is she hanging out with 💤

P.S Is Julia in Ireland right now visiting her sister? Is that why Rosie is tagging her?
And we know if it was anyone important she would show a photo just like she did with Brad Pitt. How on earth has she bought so many clothes to the us with her?! Or is she in London now? It's so ridiculous now most people are focusing on buying fewerr clothes and she is just flaunting thr ridiculous amount she has, a lot of which is probably unworn, like those ugly chanel shoes

Reactions: 7
Yes! That’s a huge amount of (very expensive) clothes. I don’t understand why she showed that dress earlier saying “I’m sure I’ll find an occasion to wear it soon” and then boom, an hour later she has it on to go to a party. If you’re going to tease, do it right 😅

Reactions: 3
"When I was early for a date, I'd ask the taxi driver to circle the block". Ok Carrie Bradshaw :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As soon as I saw that she described a chicken sandwich as the 'sexiest', I knew what was upcoming: Oversexed Rose. The gyrating, swaying, orgasmic facial expressions in the Range Rover - here we go. :sick:

She will get so over-stimulated by herself and her envy-making lifestyle that it will end in a crash. As usual.

Reactions: 8
As soon as I saw that she described a chicken sandwich as the 'sexiest', I knew what was upcoming: Oversexed Rose. The gyrating, swaying, orgasmic facial expressions in the Range Rover - here we go. :sick:

She will get so over-stimulated by herself and her envy-making lifestyle that it will end in a crash. As usual.
I guess she is over the autistic thing now and back to her "party girl" side 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi Everyone, I am new to Rosie Londoner so thought I would pop along to this thread and find out what's what! I can't fathom out where she actually lives - does she actually live in London? - because she seems to do nothing but travel. Is her job blogging? Is there rich husband somewhere? She seems to have a lovely existence globe trotting, but I'm guessing there might be some smoke and mirrors here!🍿🍿

Reactions: 1
Hi Everyone, I am new to Rosie Londoner so thought I would pop along to this thread and find out what's what! I can't fathom out where she actually lives - does she actually live in London? - because she seems to do nothing but travel. Is her job blogging? Is there rich husband somewhere? She seems to have a lovely existence globe trotting, but I'm guessing there might be some smoke and mirrors here!🍿🍿
Welcome!

Rosie is pretty vague to keep up the illusion that she’s a successful blogger/influencer. As far as I can tell, she wasn’t originally from London but probably grew her followership based on partying and spending a lot of time there. She probably travels based on where her husband’s work is taking her or where a hotel will host a free stay for social media content. Husband is a low-tier producer and she acts like she is working with him. I’m also assuming a lot of her wardrobe was gifted or purchased at a discount in exchange for posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Right 😅 reckon it will remain completely ignored…0
She's reaching so far that she'll beat Elon Musk to Mars.
---

I have actual physical pain from how cringe-inducing this is.

Reactions: 2
Welcome!

Rosie is pretty vague to keep up the illusion that she’s a successful blogger/influencer. As far as I can tell, she wasn’t originally from London but probably grew her followership based on partying and spending a lot of time there. She probably travels based on where her husband’s work is taking her or where a hotel will host a free stay for social media content. Husband is a low-tier producer and she acts like she is working with him. I’m also assuming a lot of her wardrobe was gifted or purchased at a discount in exchange for posting.
Thank you! So much smoke and mirrors!!

Reactions: 3
Sorry to derail slightly but does anyone follow her “friend” Rosanna? What’s that trip to India about? Does she think she’s starring in a colonial movie? Am I the only one getting that kind of vibe? 😅

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Sorry to derail slightly but does anyone follow her “friend” Rosanna? What’s that trip to India about? Does she think she’s starring in a colonial movie? Am I the only one getting that kind of vibe? 😅
Basically her house in London is being renovated/extended (handy when your father is an architect and presumably overseeing it) and instead of staying somewhere else in the UK they decided to move out to India for 4ish months. Think her husband is in in the middle of switching jobs and Rosanna is freelance/self-employed so they are basically enjoying lots of PR stays at obscenely expensive and luxurious hotels and busy mixing with society in Jaipur.

Reactions: 6
Thanks for the info! Tough life 😅. She makes it sound as if they’ve moved there, a little bit like Rosie moving to Switzerland for Christmas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.