Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
It's great that more research is being done into miscarriages and why they happen, and it's interesting that they've found a link that could help some people. I think there should be regulation around things like this, where you're not allowed to suggest that certain products can help with fertility / miscarriage etc.

Fearmongering about carrying a child to term should never be used as a marketing tool. If there's a provable link between vitamin D and lower risk of miscarriage, let the NHS and other services spread that information - not brands that want to shill their own product.

Reactions: 15

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I just never want to read the words “pandemic mommy” or “lockdown baby” again. Everything you are experiencing is what all moms experience, I didn’t go anywhere when mine were babies because I was poor, I didn’t miss the Harbour Club or Soho House, the gym or farm trips because I couldn’t have gone there if they were open. I didn’t have family or friends to visit every day because they were all at bloody work, honestly the self pity at times drives me mad, we all worry about our babies and the world we’re bringing them into, I vividly remember the drive home with my first,it was terrify8ng she seemed so little and the world seemed so big and scary.

Reactions: 12

SallyAnnJones

So desperate for engagement on her new launch post that she replies to spam comments clearly without even reading them.

D4CC2833-8EA5-436A-AEFF-B6A4E2F8736A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

majestic26

VIP Member
I can't stand those videos she does in the supermarket. Imagine just trying to do your shopping and she's there, flapping and gesticulating and telling you to make your own cereal bars at home. Wish she'd just have some Coco Pops and chill the fuck out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

LewyB

..😂 The “I’m a very busy person” took me out. Self centred much?! If that isn’t the words of a person who thinks a little too much of themselves, then I don’t know what is. She needs bringing down a peg or three.

You aren’t running around doing 15-36 hour shifts saving the world or doing such mind boggling top-level intelligence work rhiannon. You’re just an at home / rented office regurgitating nutritionist. And fuck off, loads of people are parents, working full time jobs WITH side businesses, and have CORRECT GRAMMAR you pillock.

• Heart

It is what it is

Wish her all the luck because she’s going to need it. Seems Zachary has had his time and she needs something new to make her money.
Surely if her PTSD was so bad from last time she wouldn’t have rushed straight into her next when we are still in the midst of the pandemic? Doesn’t sit right with me.
She sells her son
She sells he unborn baby
And she sells her mental health.
Does she have no boundaries?

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
I cannot tell you how much I hate the term ‘nap refusal’. Your baby is 3/4 weeks old he is not ‘refusing’ anything. It is boiling hot and he is in a sleeping bag. We as adults find it hard to sleep when it is hot. Why can’t she just go with the flow a bit more. Instead of rocking him for 2 and a half hours, accept he is not having a nap at this time and try again later! It is baffling. She blamed covid for being so rigid last time with Z so what’s her excuse now?

Reactions: 9

lilelms

Ah she’s had a little read here and put up a post to assure us that all is fine!
One minute portraying him as the worst father in the world - absent, fainting, throwing milk, next she’s showing him as holding one son’s hand, baby wearing the other and carrying the changing bag… can’t she pick a narrative and stick with it 🤣🤣

• Haha

tatty400

LOL at all these women with their ‘surprise’ second pregnancies. How stupid are people? If you have unprotected sex you should know there is a chance of falling pregnant so it shouldn’t be a surprise. A woman who’s just written a book about science should probably know that.

• Haha

Rosie878

VIP Member
She’s insidiously using it to promote herself. Like when she wanted to point out when somewhere wrote that she’d got pregnant so quickly because of her “perfect” diet. She was saying it’s not as simple as that, diet alone cant make you super fertile and of course for many it will make no difference either way, but you know
She just wanted to point it out to people, as some people will believe it anyway.

Also yes, she’s massively immature and competitive I feel.
It’s why she can’t cope with the fact she didn’t have a perfect birth. As far as she’s concerned she went to the gym, followed the perfect diet, did all the privileged London girl pregnancy rites of passage.

It doesn’t work like that. My diet wasn’t great and my exercise was the school run. My births were easy. Absolutely nothing but luck. Some bodies find birth easier than others. I didn’t deserve it or manifest it and neither did someone who had a difficult birth. The worst thing about Instagram dieticians is they try to apply some deranged morality system based on how well you eat and exercise to everything. I genuinely think it’s a sign of mental illness.

Cariad

VIP Member
Anyone else find it a bit disgusting capitalising on an emotive subject just to shill her fucking multivitamins

Also I find the tone of this a bit blame-y. Idk. It’s just made me angry. Perhaps I’m being unfair but this is an emotive topic
That was so triggering for me as I'd suffered 2 miscarriages and subsequent pregnancy anxiety....she's so smug and pushes the nutrition side just too much as a general panacea .There are so many other aspects behind miscarriages and taking a vitamin pill won't magically cure a hormone imbalance or cure genetic disease

• Heart

It is what it is

Once again finding yet another excuse to remind the world that she is a super mum because she *clearly* was the only female who gave birth during lockdown...although don't get me wrong I'm all for masks, but you can encourage the world to wear masks without constantly bringing up the fact that you're a mum ya feel!?
Didn’t she post this on her Instagram and then put a post about how she got loads of abuse (but of course loads of amazing support as well)

This “quote” is the definition of a narcissist though.

Some people give birth to stillborns. Your life isn’t that shit Rhi!

pink321

Chatty Member
She really needs to stay in her lane and not think she's a doctor. There are umpteen reasons for a miscarriage, including genetic illnesses e.g. related to bleeding, autoimmune, etc. Her sensationalism about Vitamin D, just to shill her new merch, is in incredibly bad taste, and insensitive to so many, as well as fear-mongering to induce panic to make people buy her products (especially when she's been so vocal in the past to hypocrytically criticise the use of supplements or the recommendation of supplements by other healthcare professionals - Wasn't she the one who said you can get ALL your nutrients from food?? And other people pointed out to her that there are some who actually can't because of their health issues, but she was militant about supplements being a huge No-No).

I find the subject of miscarriage incredibly upsetting, and for it to be used for tactless shilling and merching of her below average products just goes to show that she's capable of stooping very low for a quick money-grab - She's now just preying on many of her more vulnerable followers.

Just STFU Rhi you massive bell-end

Last edited:

It is what it is

I am sorry. There is absolutely no way that I am taking any nutritional advice from this absolute cretin.
She is consciously trying to make herself look thinner than she already “naturally” is. Why on earth, when you see people every day in a clinic would you then feel that this is an ok picture to post. Apart from the fact it’s incredibly triggering, it’s also completely unrelated to what the post is about and therefore I can only see it’s purpose as vanity.
Rhiannon, this is seriously worrying if you think it’s acceptable to post this sort of picture, in a pose clearly distorting your body to look smaller, in your line of work and with the clientele that you treat, then there is something seriously wrong.
Grow a brain cell and stop being a trigger.

Attachments

majestic26

VIP Member
Here’s what was posted. She saved money during lockdown so shouldn’t complain about the cost of childcare now. I think that is an outrageous comment. Incredibly judgmental and unnecessarily nasty.

The person who wrote that probably doesn’t have to pay a penny of childcare!
We should definitely all complain about the cost of childcare in general because it's astonishing. But that comment is no more outrageous than anything we post here on a daily basis. How can anyone on a gossip forum complain about others being judgemental 😂

Also your reference to the commenter 'not having to pay a penny of childcare'... I'm assuming that you're suggesting they're on benefits, that's quite judgemental of you, don't you think?

Rhi's comment about being a 'pandemic mummy' is the same thing she falls back on anytime anyone criticises her about anything parenting related. She will never have to actually worry about the cost of childcare, nor force a return to work early to afford to live. She will never understand the true hardship associated with high childcare costs - it's a mere inconvenience to her. She should either acknowledge that privilege or stay in her lane.

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
You’re first point is right but there is no need to attack people directly as that poster did - have we forgotten Caroline Flack already?

I never said anything about benefits - there are numerous other ways of interpreting that comment (no children, stay at home parent, free nursery hours or school, grandchildren who provide care) name but a few.

Glad to hear you have a good knowledge and understanding of Rhi’s financial situation, especially given she is self employed. Perhaps you can share some of your other insider knowledge?
Not sure anyone on this forum can invoke Caroline Flack - reckon her thread on here was absolutely bouncing before she died. It's very sad what happened to her, but should not be used as a means to prevent people being genuinely held to account or called out when they're public figures. If you put up a Q&A box you invite a range of opinions, when you use your life as content you can't specify that you demand positive feedback only. It's a two-way street, or at least it should be - and many influencers don't like that (I think that's partly why Tattle has done so well - because lots of influencers think they should be immune to criticism or negativity).

(It's also not really in the same league. Caroline Flack was hounded by the gutter press, had what appeared to be a volatile relationship and a pending court date for a serious crime. Someone sent Rhi a slightly less-than-positive message in a public Q&A that she ran. These two things are not the same.)

I have the same understand of Rhi's finances as anyone here. She lives in central London in an extremely spacious home, her husband has a well paid job, she's written two best-selling books and runs a private Harley Street clinic. She is not on the breadline, she is not struggling to make ends meet. As mentioned, high childcare costs are a mere inconvenience to her - they're not preventing her from putting food on the table (have you seen what her kid eats?!) and they're definitely not preventing her from living a very comfortable middle-class lifestyle in one of the most expensive cities in the world.

JWJ87

not sure if this has come up before but she does say ‘recently’ …seems like some trademark drama with re:nourish soups in @pleese comment section 👀

IMG_7468.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8