Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
The reality is that she has nothing to feel superior about, she’s selling her childrens lives on the internet to strangers. However you dress it up that’s exactly what she does. They have no privacy, their physical and medical issues are shared, and at no point can they give informed consent. I really wish the government would do something to stop these people and all the family vloggers, they’re putting their children at risk for money and it’s wrong, we’re only just starting to see the effects on kids as they get older. People like her are a p**dos dream with the content she shares, so for all her education and intelligence she’s either incredibly dumb or just doesn’t care.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

pink321

Chatty Member
Everything she does is to create an angle to sell something eventually. It's all about the shilling for her.

She's a fine one to talk about giving advice when 'unqualified' in numerous topics such as pregnancy and obstetrics, as well as baby and child-raising - all of her 'talks' on these are anecdotal and alarmingly, she also regularly talks about medical topics that only someone qualified in medicine as a doctor etc. should be permitted to do so to an audience. She needs to stay in her lane and stop thinking she's some sort of doctor or all-encompassing expert on pregnancy and babies. She's not qualified for these things and needs to see how her words are affecting her viewers who are impressionable. The same goes for her showing off such a skeletal frame and smug words after child birth - it can affect some new mum's mental health badly if they think this is the norm. That other weirdo Sophie's Unhealthy Kitchen is just as bad for this - The pair of them are looking like walking skeletons with goggly eyes, far from the healthy picture they should present as healthcare practitioners

She also bashes people for giving nutrition advice “unqualified”. I’m curious what qualifications she has for this..🤔

• Heart

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Im sure the pandemic hasn’t helped but let’s face it she would have been an anxious parent anyway. She’s a control freak and she wants everything to be insta perfect and you don’t get that with a baby! She was always going to be obsessive about what z eats!

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Rhi has clearly been reading her referring to ‘trolls’! Hi Rhi! How about you get some therapy to address your eating disorder and the fact you’re clearly in an unhappy marriage! Oh and your hair is too long, soz hun!

• Haha
Though I see where the PND comments are coming from, I've followed her for years and she's always been like this. She was like this with Zachary, moaning all the time. She was like it with anything she could find before she had kids too. I think she is just moany and very highly strung.

Cariad

VIP Member
🤣 seriously why won’t this woman just eat some red meat.
She's been looking deathly pale for weeks and complaining of being v tired ,yet didn't think to chase up her blood results, which had apparently got lost!...duh but apparently didn't seem to cross her mind that she might be anaemic 🤷‍♀️
some nutritionist she is! God her her clients if she can't even look after herself. ....also not got advertisement for her 'nutritional supplements!
At this rate she's going to need some heavy duty iron tablets which will be great for her nausea to boost her iron stores ( and lots of roughage....iykyk!)

LewyB

Here’s what was posted. She saved money during lockdown so shouldn’t complain about the cost of childcare now. I think that is an outrageous comment. Incredibly judgmental and unnecessarily nasty.

The person who wrote that probably doesn’t have to pay a penny of childcare!
Defo an uncalled for comment. However….

“All alone”?! She was hardly “alone”. Husband? I don’t get the woe is me hard done by act. Sure thing, there were difficulties…as there were for most people if not everyone in some which way but cut the BS…she was not “all alone”.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
He doesn’t seem very hands on but I suspect by the way that she moans about him all the time that even if he did help he would be doing everything wrong in her eyes so she would just take over and do it herself anyway. Rhi does love to be the martyr!

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Her post about baby loss awareness really annoyed me. Yes fine, raise awareness (even though she made a point of saying she hasn’t experienced it) , but don’t then whinge on literally your next story about the noise the builders have been making for months!! It totally undermines and diminishes the rest of her post!!

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Jeez Rhi, a bit passive aggressive no? Her grammar and spelling is appalling and probably only ok in her books due to professional editing! If a big part of your job is promoting yourself on social media you can take the time to read your posts!
But the thing is, it’s a business page. She should be spell checking her posts. Maybe skip posting a sped up workout in your bra this week and you’ll have that extra 20 minutes to check spelling and grammar

• Haha
Here’s what was posted. She saved money during lockdown so shouldn’t complain about the cost of childcare now. I think that is an outrageous comment. Incredibly judgmental and unnecessarily nasty.

I am no Rhi fan but having had a baby during lockdown it is offensive to say that because she didn’t have to pay for childcare she didn’t have a right to complain. My baby didn’t meet her grandparents till she was 4 months old thanks to the lockdown and even then it was in a service station car park. I think that comment was outrageous tbh!
It’s probably someone who wasn’t able to work from home during lockdown so is bitter. You see them crop up in all kinds of topics lately.

As someone TTC the whole way through the pandemic, it does upset me when I see too much of the “woe is me” narrative around this. I would have loved to have had mine during the pandemic with my husband at home more. We planned for it even as it would have been ideal. The other person said it well.
There’s been so many studies that prove that prove the very early social interaction doesn’t have to be with multiple outside people, but it’s like people pick the narrative they want so they can get offended or needlessly neurotic about their kids development.

Just be thankful for what you have (Rhi, but I guess anyone it applies to) and stop looking for how hard done by you are in every situation. Some people would be so grateful to have had the exact situation you had.

Ugh, also “only other pandemic mummy’s will understand”. Stop gatekeeping Rhi…

Like we didn’t all just live through the pandemic, all with different issues, like being a mum isn’t hard for some people anyway.

And how can she ever say “all alone”? What on Earth is she on about

majestic26

VIP Member
She looks so different in this video from a couple of years ago ....has she had a nose job? ....or is just because she was a healthier weight and didn't have a lollipop head like she has now?
View attachment 1095619
Wow she looks much healthier there! I would take nutritional advice from that woman, but the one who posts on stories atm with bony shoulders and a gaunt sunken face carries no credibility at all when she talks about food and fuelling your body.

• Heart

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
She really is trying to make having her baby wake up in the night into a personality trait isn’t she. It’s so boring. Rhi always has to be the most busy person ever, the most tired person ever, she’s such a one-upper. Oh and did you know Rhi breastfed? She hardly ever mentions it but she breastfed so well that it’s ruined her eyesight!!

Megatron1298

VIP Member
This is her husbands insta page. It’s obviously just a work page and he doesn’t seem to use it or update it.

The whole biting thing! She has given no context as usual, did the parent see that their child had bitten Z? If they did then absolutely I would expect an apology. If they didn’t, then it’s not likely that the child is going to tell them that they have bitten someone. Or Rhi could have mentioned it to the other parent at the time and resolved it then rather than running to her social media for content 🤷🏻‍♀️
Gosh that biting thing annoys me. Like yes you are allowed to feel outraged and all the feelings but do you really need to go to social media with it. Kids bite unfortunately and it has no reflection on the child or the parent of. Assuming her child is perfect though of course

happyhappymum

So fed up of her making her life look so sad. Omg ‘had a few hours for myself’ now have a long night ahead & the cringe ‘i am so skinny’picture in the mirror again. For that matter i respect Lucy meck posting pics where you can see shes not totally back in shape yet, WHICH IS TOTALLY normal and healthy

lilelms

Oh look the husband is being useless again 🙄. The reality of life with a ‘newborn’ and toddler is getting really old now. 1. He is not a newborn he is nearly 3 months old. 2. Just be more organised 🤷🏻‍♀️ surely she could have found time to pack her bag yesterday. Saying she only brought a lipstick with her who is she kidding!
- Got to throw in her husband scolded the toddler with porridge
- Got to throw in she had zero time despite the fact this was planned for weeks and what idiot with a toddler and newborn packs immediately before a big event. Had time to pose in her outfit yesterday but not back a bag? 🤔
- still find it a joke she’s gone for “deliciously healthy” pregnancy when her pregnancy was anything but - stress puking, low iron and constantly going on Instagram to say she couldn’t eat stuff

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
She blasts her neighbours, childcare and friends on social media too. Remember when she went on a rant about her childcare catching covid and how it was so inconvenient for her. She blasts her friends saying how they weren’t there for her and she’s always complaining about her neighbours. I just can’t get over how awkward they would be when you bump into them while you’re putting you’re bins out and they know you’ve been slagging them off online to thousands of people because you were having a bit of building work done!
She’s such a princess and thinks everyone around her should do everything to suit her.
I’m sure it is upsetting/annoying to have your breast milk wasted but he obviously wouldn’t have done it on purpose.

majestic26

VIP Member
Could be wrong but I think Z is about to turn 3? I remember he was born a few weeks after my little boy and he was 3 beginning of this month.

She's so self-centred. The universe is always out to get her, specifically her.

I'm in my last 6 weeks of maternity leave and one of us (at least) has been ill for the last month or so. Sick bugs, viruses, I had a full body rash and post-viral arthritis at one point. My two kids have had it all. I'm gutted that this is how my last portion of maternity leave has been spent, but there's not much you can do, it's life, you get on with it.

• Heart