Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
I feel for her if she's struggling but she does have a history of making a meal of everything and I wonder if thats what she's doing here. Putting pressure on herself to go out for walks, all the prep she said she has to do to make the transfer into the pram, white noise, hot water bottles, etc...

I feel like Rhi sees the baby crying as something she has to 'solve' rather than something that is natural at this age. My little girl is a few days older than Theodore and we've noticed she sometimes cries after a yawn, sometimes cries when she does a wee, etc. These aren't things we can do anything about atm so we just make sure she's comforted and loved and accept that some crying is totally normal as they get used to their new world!

Reactions: 8

majestic26

VIP Member
She doesn't seem to just be able to trust her own instincts and common sense with anything. Everything she does needs a peer reviewed infographic to back it up.

With my first baby, in those first few weeks, I probably would have been looking up tog ratings and all that kinda stuff - I get it, you're still figuring things out and it can feel comforting to have the dos and don'ts spelled out. But a few months in you just learn to trust yourself. With my second baby I've been way more relaxed and confident from the off.

She does just overcomplicate everything and it all comes down to the need to exert control wherever she can.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
This has 0 to do with tiredness and 100 to do with trying to show off her flat stomach post-baby 🤦🏼‍♀️
Shes “amused” that people have messaged her to show their concern? Then goes on to patronisingly explain what having a baby is like, because noone else has ever had one and no Rhi, it isn’t always like you are making it out to be, your desire to control everything and for it to be perfect is your biggest problem. I never once worried about the tog rating of a sleep sack because they didn’t bloody exist. I have never known anyone overcomplicate motherhood as much as she does, has to be a martyr to the bitter end.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Rest assured, this uptight arsehole had this pregnancy planned right down to the moment conception occurred. She is such an extreme control freak; she couldn't let anything to chance.

• Haha

lilelms

Tell me you’re reading tattle without telling me you’re reading tattle…
^my thoughts when I saw it 😂
But that is so privileged to have someone take your newborn twice a week to have solo time with your toddler. It’s infuriating that she complains all the time about motherhood when so many would kill to have support like that.
Her narrative is so up and down, one minute complaining, the other doing a humble brag

majestic26

VIP Member
I already have a boy and I felt a lot of pressure to deliver a girl for both sides of the family - it's their last grandchild on both sides and there's only one girl out of 8 kids. Both my mum and my partners mum were constant with it and it really wound me up. Of course it would be lovely to have one of each for the sake of variety, but my god - they're my kids at the end of the day and there's no way I'd look at a boy ten years down the line and think 'wish you'd been a girl'. They're a person, an individual, to be loved whatevers between their legs.

There's also no guarantee my children will remain the gender they're assigned at birth, I think the older generations don't consider that.

Anyway, I found out I'm having a girl and felt almost annoyed that they'd all got what they wanted 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Yeah! She took the post down before I could see the comments but the ‘abuse’ was probably just people pointing out that not everyone can wear a mask. Then she cried mental health and of course she knows people are exempt and she wasn’t attacking them. You can’t act all superior (for wearing a mask during labour which millions of other women did as well) and then cry when it backfires!

majestic26

VIP Member
I find it SO disturbing that she’s promoted as an expert in weight management and eating disorders when she’s … well … we’ve all got eyes, we can all see what’s up. She’s lost huge amounts of weight since first developing a public profile. She’s openly admitted to being depressed and yet she’s apparently not making the link between that and her unhealthy weight loss, and flagging herself as a cautionary tale for others.

I am massively predisposed to feel sorry for women when they’re so obviously unhappy. I’m not here to hate on Rhiannon (I’m mainly on Tattle for Jack Monroe who is a pretty sinister grifter and deserves opprobrium) but I do wish she would take a step back from public work and publicity and focus on sorting herself out.

Rhiannon definitely knows in her logical brain what she should be doing instead of what she is doing, but her emotional brain seems to be driving her these days. I know there must be some technical psychology terms for that but I ain’t a psychologist, so if anyone is, please feel free to chip in haha. It’s so weird watching her decline like this, whilst knowing she “shouldn’t” really be able to go so wrong. But despite all her knowledge she appears to be in thrall to her own eating disorder. I find it more sad and baffling than anything else.

I do hope she manages to step away, get psychologically and physically healthy again, and come back better. Because she was quite good as a food/nutrition talking head a few years ago. She’s a woman who knows her stuff, she is actually trained to a pretty high standard in her field. But even though I was a fan, I can’t take her seriously now at all 😕
She's like her pal Alice Liveing. A few years ago they both had loads of credibility and were quite a tonic in their fields. Alice seemed like a grounded PT with emphasis on technique and strength over aesthetics. Rhi was good at cutting through fad crap and in fairness she is still good at telling us what the actual evidence says about nutrition.

But both have them have swayed so far from their own advice. Alice is a self-obsessed Stepford wife who isn't happy unless she's 'fixing' something about herself. The grounded PT is gone, all she does now is show off her vulgar designer collection and pretend she doesn't hate her body. Rhi runs a nutrition clinic but is absolutely clearly practicing disordered eating, and not only that, she's letting her sons soak up all those bad lessons. They'll have a strange relationship with food their whole lives. They'll feel like they've failed if they've not eaten 25 separate plants every day. God forbid either of them becomes overweight at some point. The first time they have a Haribo is going to be a transcendental experience for them. I wonder what the advice would be if Rhi took herself to an appointment at her own clinic?

• Sad
Jeez Rhi, a bit passive aggressive no? Her grammar and spelling is appalling and probably only ok in her books due to professional editing! If a big part of your job is promoting yourself on social media you can take the time to read your posts!
Wow, Rhi’s response really doesn’t suit the tone of the original persons message. They were nice and clearly didn’t mean it offensively. She’s gone straight on the defensive. Also I’ve been following her for a while and her spelling and grammar is much worse than the occasional there, their, they’re mix up. Being “quick” isn’t really an excuse for a professional Instagram page.

Also her flimsy defensive excuse about it being “healthier” doesn’t make sense. Yes it’s healthie not spend so much time on SM, not to spend every second you’re on there typing at breakneck speed apparently 🤣 just spend half an hour on it doing a half hours worth of stuff not half an hour doing an hours worth. You’re not performing a public service Rhi 🤣

Other reason the health thing is weird is it’s her business page, not her personal page. If it’s your business it’s not really unhealthy to be on there, it’s your job. You’re presumably not endlessly scrolling through unrealistic beauty standards, you’re posting and promoting your business.

She’s so defensive that she’s lost all logic. Maybe it’s the pregnancy hormones (also pregnant so I can say that). Also, to be perfectly frank and fair to the woman, if a bit mean, she has always struck me as a bit dim.

Last edited:

tatty400

I understand taking pics of yourself breastfeeding your baby, I've got pics of me feeding both of mine and it's lovely to look back at a visual representation of those special moments. But why would you take a picture of yourself sat in the mirror pumping?!?
Purely to show off her flat stomach.

sweetiexoxoxo

Gentle reminder to rhiannon trition that being pregnant twice does not make you a pregnancy expert and to again stop thinking that pregnancy is a substitute for a personality. Leave the obstetricians to their field and you just stick to telling people to eat their 5 a day 😂

• Heart

happyhappymum

So fed up with her negative posts. Rhi, if you cant handle two kids WHY DID YOU CHOSE to put yourself, husband and kids through this? Just because Lucy M and Tessa went for it? You could have just waited until you were mentally and physically stable! My husband and I live in London, I have a 23 month old Boy who is TODDLERING & a 5 month old little Girl who was born preemie and please NOTE- we have 0 family around us, so no help. My husband had to reject a Director role because he would be away a lot more then he is right now and he has already been away 3x during the heatwaves for like a week each time & yes do I think its hard- HELL YES, do I cry a lot? YES but man, i dont flipping show a long face every single day- she COMES ACROSS SO SO SO NEGATIVE! Get a grib Rhi, its not fun looking at your page anymore. You legit want to be pitied. Be thankful, grateful and feel blessed. We ALL KNOW HOW HARD TWO little children are but like this you’ll lose your friends too. You legit arent the only person who has to juggle all of this + you have so many MEANS that can help you. Get yourself together girlfriend.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
At this point I’m beginning to think she’d be better off with a reborn doll that just does what she tells it. Her obsession with forcing her children to sleep when she dictates is baffling, if it took you two hours during the day then he obviously wasn’t ready to sleep or didn’t need to, she seems to think that if he’s not feeding on her he should be asleep🙄

Reactions: 7
I always think the name she gave her cat is an awful cat name (Aurora), difficult to say, super pretentious and doesn’t suit a cat at all. It seems like the type of name she was saving for her ‘perfect’ little baby girl but found out she was having another boy so used it

majestic26

VIP Member
Her weaning routine is absolutely fucking crackers! The charts and the whole trying all the veg then going back to the start and trying them all again, in order. I'm all for introducing kids to veg first, but to be honest, I just have a look what we've got in the fridge that day and work with that. If it's broccoli two days in a row, fine. If we end up trying banana because there's no suitable veg that day, also fine. They all get there eventually, I don't know any 3 year olds still on milk or purees. It doesn't have to be so regimented.

She is an absolute classic example of passing on your own neuroses to your kids through your actions, even if you believe youre doing the right thing.

Truthslayer

VIP Member
She’s 100% pregnant. Talking about how she wants to stop breastfeeding and she wanted to make it to 2 but feels ready to give up.

Sooo subtle.

sweetiexoxoxo

She needs to learn to unclench.....watching his monitor remotely several times is just a bit obsessive....I'm sure her mother managed perfectly ok, seeing as Rhi would have been raised by this woman without the need for all the remote monitoring!
First time I left my breastfed son , was when he was 18 months old and I had a weekend reunion with my girlfriends from Uni, I knew he'd be well looked after by his father and I didn't obsess over his every movement
God knows what she'll be like when he goes to school or has his first sleepover
I reckon he's going to be enrolled at a nice little London private school and she won't let him have sleepovers...or if she lets him go to any kind of social event will probably bring a packed lunch for him so he can eat his vegetable omelette whilst everyone else has pizza lol

• Haha