Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blasts her neighbours, childcare and friends on social media too. Remember when she went on a rant about her childcare catching covid and how it was so inconvenient for her. She blasts her friends saying how they weren’t there for her and she’s always complaining about her neighbours. I just can’t get over how awkward they would be when you bump into them while you’re putting you’re bins out and they know you’ve been slagging them off online to thousands of people because you were having a bit of building work done!
She’s such a princess and thinks everyone around her should do everything to suit her.
I’m sure it is upsetting/annoying to have your breast milk wasted but he obviously wouldn’t have done it on purpose.

Reactions: 7
She really does need to chill.

I find her fascinating as we live in the same small market town and my baby is 2 weeks younger. I’m having such a different experience, our town is teeming with things to do, we’ve got gorgeous countryside walks and you can’t move for baby groups/classes. It’s a really nice place to parent.

Reactions: 6
Yikes. I wouldn’t say her reaction is out of line to feel upset about some wasted breast milk, I for sure have cried over spilled breast milk. But to blast her husband like that, yeah that’s not going to end well. A reaction like that shows some insight into her mental state big time. Kinda worrying actually
To feel really upset about the breast milk I totally get. She can feel how she feels. It’s not being able to think about whether someone, your significant other no less, actually deserves you to be annoyed at them ie. Did they duck your milk up on purpose? And then to decide that you need to blast them out on social media.

I remember having a tit young relationship like that, where we wouldn’t always talk properly and we’d be more likely to complain about the other on social media. I can’t imagine behaving like this with my husband I have a kid with though. She needs to get a grip and grow up and figure out if she actually wants a decent relationship or not. It’s an emotional maturity thing

Reactions: 5
Here's the thing about breastmilk - if you spill some, there is ALWAYS more. Your body makes it on demand! Not saying it's not upsetting when you lose some, especially if you've spent ages expressing it. But if she's expressing, it's likely to be so that she can give the baby to her husband for a feed. Is it really that much of a nightmare to just suck it up and do that feed yourself, or pump some more? These influencers go on about these amazing Elvie pumps that allow you to go about your day - whack one on and get on with it!

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she blasted her husband like that, also find it worrying that so many people messaged in support. She’s meant to be a professional using Instagram for her business too.
She’s so toxic on Instagram about her husband (and everyone tbh), if Instagram is meant to be just a snippet or a “highlight reel” of how you want to represent yourself, imagine what’s she’s like behind closed doors 😬

Agree with the milk comments - yes it is upsetting in the moment you’re told (Sterilising equipment and sitting still to pump isn’t the funnest of tasks so it’s annoying when it goes to waste) but unless you’re exclusively pumping milk or desperately need the milk to be away from your baby (which she always bangs on about that she can’t do anyway) then it’s hardly an issue, her son will just feed off her and not starve 🙄

Here's the thing about breastmilk - if you spill some, there is ALWAYS more. Your body makes it on demand! Not saying it's not upsetting when you lose some, especially if you've spent ages expressing it. But if she's expressing, it's likely to be so that she can give the baby to her husband for a feed. Is it really that much of a nightmare to just suck it up and do that feed yourself, or pump some more? These influencers go on about these amazing Elvie pumps that allow you to go about your day - whack one on and get on with it!
I didn’t get this either. Currently expressing as we speak. The way she talks about staying up half an hour like it’s some massive chore. I don’t even mind doing it. Just watch TV on go on my phone

To an extent, I remember with my first child being really stressed out as I didn’t have a good supply and so when I did spill some it was actually really stressful. But. I also wasn’t in a very good place mentally and looking back it’s like yeah ok that sucked but my baby isn’t going to starve I can top up with formula etc. and this isn’t her situation at all as this is above what her baby needs… she needs help

Reactions: 3
Ah she’s had a little read here and put up a post to assure us that all is fine!
One minute portraying him as the worst father in the world - absent, fainting, throwing milk, next she’s showing him as holding one son’s hand, baby wearing the other and carrying the changing bag… can’t she pick a narrative and stick with it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One minute portraying him as the worst father in the world - absent, fainting, throwing milk, next she’s showing him as holding one son’s hand, baby wearing the other and carrying the changing bag… can’t she pick a narrative and stick with it 🤣🤣
I get the feeling that Rhi is often quite happy to dwell on the negative. That clip shows her husband definitely pulling his weight and being an involved dad, but did you know he spilled her milk one time? I bet she'd be more likely to focus on that than on the positive.

I get the feeling that Rhi is often quite happy to dwell on the negative. That clip shows her husband definitely pulling his weight and being an involved dad, but did you know he spilled her milk one time? I bet she'd be more likely to focus on that than on the positive.
I know, and when you see her sharing stuff like that it makes it seem even more ridiculous some people on here speculating she was now a single parent because she hadn’t shown him on her Instagram.

Reactions: 1
Actually find it worrying that people think she looks like she’s keeping it together 🙃
The obsession with baby naps and work, the constant negativity about every single thing and the weird poses to make herself look skeletal when she actually looks healthy when someone else takes the photo… I don’t get how anyone can see that and think she’s an inspiration

Attachments

PLEASE TELL ME SHE DIDNT POSITION HERSELF IN THIS CRINGE WAY TO SHOW HOW ‘skinny’ she is. Im dead🤣- poor poor girl, how can you be a nutritionist if you deal with body image this badly. Maybe good she never got a girl because that would be sad for her growing up with an obsessed mum. I know i sound harsh but this is not normal. Also im 100% sure her ‘insta friends’ find her cringe but just dont say anything looool.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
PLEASE TELL ME SHE DIDNT POSITION HERSELF IN THIS CRINGE WAY TO SHOW HOW ‘skinny’ she is. Im dead🤣- poor poor girl, how can you be a nutritionist if you deal with body image this badly. Maybe good she never got a girl because that would be sad for her growing up with an obsessed mum. I know i sound harsh but this is not normal. Also im 100% sure her ‘insta friends’ find her cringe but just dont say anything looool.
If you see photos/content taken by others or posted on her ‘friends’ stories she always appears healthier and just slim - so it’s 100% a choice to use poses/filters to appear skeletal and ill. I thought doing it on Rhi was bad enough as it’s misrepresenting to a mum audience - but posting that on her ‘professional page’ is so strange

At this point I’m surprised some of her more respectable and balanced peers/colleagues haven't had a word with her.

This is getting ridiculous now.
I wonder how many photo attempts and minutes she spends on “perfecting” these photos 🤣
Not sure that's a suitable kind of outfit for a serious nutritionist's book launch? Plus you can see she's got a huge bruise on her thigh

• Heart
Not sure that's a suitable kind of outfit for a serious nutritionist's book launch? Plus you can see she's got a huge bruise on her thigh
Plus the bruise on her arm in the previous photo. 😶

Reactions: 2
Oh look the husband is being useless again 🙄. The reality of life with a ‘newborn’ and toddler is getting really old now. 1. He is not a newborn he is nearly 3 months old. 2. Just be more organised 🤷🏻‍♀️ surely she could have found time to pack her bag yesterday. Saying she only brought a lipstick with her who is she kidding!