Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for her if she's struggling but she does have a history of making a meal of everything and I wonder if thats what she's doing here. Putting pressure on herself to go out for walks, all the prep she said she has to do to make the transfer into the pram, white noise, hot water bottles, etc...

I feel like Rhi sees the baby crying as something she has to 'solve' rather than something that is natural at this age. My little girl is a few days older than Theodore and we've noticed she sometimes cries after a yawn, sometimes cries when she does a wee, etc. These aren't things we can do anything about atm so we just make sure she's comforted and loved and accept that some crying is totally normal as they get used to their new world!

Reactions: 8
Anyone notice that Sophies Healthy Kitchen (an employee at Harley Street) is looking even worse than ever? Extremely skeletal, malnourished and unhealthy. Such an awful role model of healthy eating. Sophie looks like she needs some help. She looks absolutely horrendous and a picture of ill health.I am tempted to complain to Instagram. She looks as if she is promoting anorexia.

Reactions: 4
Anyone notice that Sophies Healthy Kitchen (an employee at Harley Street) is looking even worse than ever? Extremely skeletal, malnourished and unhealthy. Such an awful role model of healthy eating. Sophie looks like she needs some help. She looks absolutely horrendous and a picture of ill health.I am tempted to complain to Instagram. She looks as if she is promoting anorexia.
Sadly not the first time she has been called out in this thread for that sort of behaviour.

Can anybody remember what her husband does for work? She’s going on and on like she is a solo parent…

Can anybody remember what her husband does for work? She’s going on and on like she is a solo parent…
No idea but most mums have to just get in with it after having a baby.....don't know why she thinks she has it so hard!
She has a husband who can obviously help with some of the childcare when he's home , but I feel she does like to play the martyr
I've had a ebf newborn and toddler(s) to look after when husband has gone back to work ( when paternity leave wasn't a thing) ...
I made sure I was as organised as poss and tried to get out of the house to playgroup/baby gym for my sanity as much as the childrens's benefits ....we all survived and made sure we were fed and clothed!
I was back to work full time as a nurse, ( after emergency caesarean) when eldest was only 16 weeks old - she wouldn't take a bottle from me as I was still bf , but thank god for a wonderful childminder who coaxed her into taking bottle and got her into a great routine which I continued with my other 2
I think she's not enjoying the loss of control

Reactions: 6
I think he's a stockbroker or a trader. Someone else on here may be more knowledgeable, but it's def something along those lines.

Reactions: 1
Finance analyst I believe someone said once. Not as fancy as it sounds, I know that field well, but he will no doubt be able to WFH and it’s highly unlikely he hasn’t had at least the minimum paternity leave.

She just is such a martyr.

So many of these insta mums like to make out like they do it all alone for some reason

Reactions: 2
No idea but most mums have to just get in with it after having a baby.....don't know why she thinks she has it so hard!
She has a husband who can obviously help with some of the childcare when he's home , but I feel she does like to play the martyr
I've had a ebf newborn and toddler(s) to look after when husband has gone back to work ( when paternity leave wasn't a thing) ...
I made sure I was as organised as poss and tried to get out of the house to playgroup/baby gym for my sanity as much as the childrens's benefits ....we all survived and made sure we were fed and clothed!
I was back to work full time as a nurse, ( after emergency caesarean) when eldest was only 16 weeks old - she wouldn't take a bottle from me as I was still bf , but thank god for a wonderful childminder who coaxed her into taking bottle and got her into a great routine which I continued with my other 2
I think she's not enjoying the loss of control
I do have to agree with you. She sounds incredibly miserable and I found when you have baby number two you really just have to get on with.

Reactions: 3
Even if he is at work which, reality check, most partners are back at work by week 3 she is not solo parenting. Z has a nanny which I’m sure he will still be having. She does like to be a martyr. This walking to sleep thing is only about her need to be skinny she did the multiple walks a day with Z too. I’m not saying it’s not hard, of course it is, but Rhi always has to be having the hardest time of anyone that’s ever had children. Also, saying these social pages are what’s getting me through is nonsense. She is just an attention seeker and couldn’t bear to lose her little bit of fame. All dressed up as ‘keeping it real’ for her gullible followers.

Even if he is at work which, reality check, most partners are back at work by week 3 she is not solo parenting. Z has a nanny which I’m sure he will still be having. She does like to be a martyr. This walking to sleep thing is only about her need to be skinny she did the multiple walks a day with Z too. I’m not saying it’s not hard, of course it is, but Rhi always has to be having the hardest time of anyone that’s ever had children. Also, saying these social pages are what’s getting me through is nonsense. She is just an attention seeker and couldn’t bear to lose her little bit of fame. All dressed up as ‘keeping it real’ for her gullible followers.
She also mentioned Z goes to nursery now, he brought home some artwork or something? So toddler goes to nursery and has a nanny, she has a lot of support in place. More than most people.

She does love to play the martyr when it fact she has it much easier than most. She should try being my sister - three kids under 3, one with additional needs, recovering from an emergency C-section where she lost 2l of blood, absent partner... I have no idea how she gets through each hour, never mind a day. But yeah, how awful to have to go for walks with your newborn while your toddler is safe and cared for elsewhere. Just terrible.

Reactions: 5
I understand taking pics of yourself breastfeeding your baby, I've got pics of me feeding both of mine and it's lovely to look back at a visual representation of those special moments. But why would you take a picture of yourself sat in the mirror pumping?!?

I understand taking pics of yourself breastfeeding your baby, I've got pics of me feeding both of mine and it's lovely to look back at a visual representation of those special moments. But why would you take a picture of yourself sat in the mirror pumping?!?
Purely to show off her flat stomach.

This has 0 to do with tiredness and 100 to do with trying to show off her flat stomach post-baby 🤦🏼‍♀️
Shes “amused” that people have messaged her to show their concern? Then goes on to patronisingly explain what having a baby is like, because noone else has ever had one and no Rhi, it isn’t always like you are making it out to be, your desire to control everything and for it to be perfect is your biggest problem. I never once worried about the tog rating of a sleep sack because they didn’t bloody exist. I have never known anyone overcomplicate motherhood as much as she does, has to be a martyr to the bitter end.

Shes “amused” that people have messaged her to show their concern? Then goes on to patronisingly explain what having a baby is like, because noone else has ever had one and no Rhi, it isn’t always like you are making it out to be, your desire to control everything and for it to be perfect is your biggest problem. I never once worried about the tog rating of a sleep sack because they didn’t bloody exist. I have never known anyone overcomplicate motherhood as much as she does, has to be a martyr to the bitter end.
How the hell does she think mums cope with babies in the tropics? without the need for so many "things"
My husband was born in India in the 60's, but I somehow don't think his mum freaked out about what he wore to bed!
She'd also freak out that I was fed carnation milk as a baby as there were few, if any alternatives then if your mother was unable to breastfeed due to medical condition!

She doesn't seem to just be able to trust her own instincts and common sense with anything. Everything she does needs a peer reviewed infographic to back it up.

With my first baby, in those first few weeks, I probably would have been looking up tog ratings and all that kinda stuff - I get it, you're still figuring things out and it can feel comforting to have the dos and don'ts spelled out. But a few months in you just learn to trust yourself. With my second baby I've been way more relaxed and confident from the off.

She does just overcomplicate everything and it all comes down to the need to exert control wherever she can.