Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez Rhi, a bit passive aggressive no? Her grammar and spelling is appalling and probably only ok in her books due to professional editing! If a big part of your job is promoting yourself on social media you can take the time to read your posts!
But the thing is, it’s a business page. She should be spell checking her posts. Maybe skip posting a sped up workout in your bra this week and you’ll have that extra 20 minutes to check spelling and grammar

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeez Rhi, a bit passive aggressive no? Her grammar and spelling is appalling and probably only ok in her books due to professional editing! If a big part of your job is promoting yourself on social media you can take the time to read your posts!
Wow, Rhi’s response really doesn’t suit the tone of the original persons message. They were nice and clearly didn’t mean it offensively. She’s gone straight on the defensive. Also I’ve been following her for a while and her spelling and grammar is much worse than the occasional there, their, they’re mix up. Being “quick” isn’t really an excuse for a professional Instagram page.

Also her flimsy defensive excuse about it being “healthier” doesn’t make sense. Yes it’s healthie not spend so much time on SM, not to spend every second you’re on there typing at breakneck speed apparently 🤣 just spend half an hour on it doing a half hours worth of stuff not half an hour doing an hours worth. You’re not performing a public service Rhi 🤣

Other reason the health thing is weird is it’s her business page, not her personal page. If it’s your business it’s not really unhealthy to be on there, it’s your job. You’re presumably not endlessly scrolling through unrealistic beauty standards, you’re posting and promoting your business.

She’s so defensive that she’s lost all logic. Maybe it’s the pregnancy hormones (also pregnant so I can say that). Also, to be perfectly frank and fair to the woman, if a bit mean, she has always struck me as a bit dim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wow, Rhi’s response really doesn’t suit the tone of the original persons message. They were nice and clearly didn’t mean it offensively. She’s gone straight on the defensive. Also I’ve been following her for a while and her spelling and grammar is much worse than the occasional there, their, they’re mix up. Being “quick” isn’t really an excuse for a professional Instagram page.

Also her flimsy defensive excuse about it being “healthier” doesn’t make sense. Yes it’s healthie not spend so much time on SM, not to spend every second you’re on there typing at breakneck speed apparently 🤣 just spend half an hour on it doing a half hours worth of stuff not half an hour doing an hours worth. You’re not performing a public service Rhi 🤣

Other reason the health thing is weird is it’s her business page, not her personal page. If it’s your business it’s not really unhealthy to be on there, it’s your job. You’re presumably not endlessly scrolling through unrealistic beauty standards, you’re posting and promoting your business.

She’s so defensive that she’s lost all logic. Maybe it’s the pregnancy hormones (also pregnant so I can say that). Also, to be perfectly frank and fair to the woman, if a bit mean, she has always struck me as a bit dim.

Agree - it wasn’t a rude post at all and if that’s how she speaks to people no wonder she appears to have no friends other than Lucy Meck 🤣

As for being dim - Probably why she hangs out with Alice.

Or used to anyway!! It seems they haven’t bothered seeing each other in months!!

Reactions: 5
Also, if you actually know the difference between there/their/they’re it doesn’t take any extra time because you naturally just type the right one and don’t have to go back and check it. You can’t accidentally use the wrong one by mis-typing it. If it was ‘healthier’ for her to spend less time on social media, perhaps she shouldn’t have opened 2 other IG accounts on top of her rhitrition page. It would be healthier for her son not to be plastered all over her social media so perhaps she could focus on that. She rarely goes a day without posting 10-15 stories at least on both her Rhi and rhitrition page so if she is trying to reduce the amount of time she spends on there she is failing drastically. It’s only going to get worse once she has this baby and becomes the only woman ever with 2 small children.

Reactions: 7
..😂 The “I’m a very busy person” took me out. Self centred much?! If that isn’t the words of a person who thinks a little too much of themselves, then I don’t know what is. She needs bringing down a peg or three.

You aren’t running around doing 15-36 hour shifts saving the world or doing such mind boggling top-level intelligence work rhiannon. You’re just an at home / rented office regurgitating nutritionist. And duck off, loads of people are parents, working full time jobs WITH side businesses, and have CORRECT GRAMMAR you pillock.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
..😂 The “I’m a very busy person” took me out. Self centred much?! If that isn’t the words of a person who thinks a little too much of themselves, then I don’t know what is. She needs bringing down a peg or three.

You aren’t running around doing 15-36 hour shifts saving the world or doing such mind boggling top-level intelligence work rhiannon. You’re just an at home / rented office regurgitating nutritionist. And duck off, loads of people are parents, working full time jobs WITH side businesses, and have CORRECT GRAMMAR you pillock.
Take a bow, spot on. Total delusions of grandeur.

I reckon her stupid vitamin brand is going to totally crash and burn. She probably thought with her ‘star quality’ she’d be raking it in.

Reactions: 6

Absolutely hit the nail on the head. At least it’s been a while since she’s subjected us to her singing voice. She started out in the MUSIC INDUSTRY don’t you know 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another book! Quite surprised with the title choice as you read deliciously and you think Ella right?

Reactions: 1
Oh god, a pregnancy book. As if she couldn't be more smug about her pregnancy. Making out like she's got the expertise of an obstetrician just because she's been pregnant twice and has a job that requires you to google more about vit D food sources than the average person. Being a mum really suits some people, but not smug and show-offy types like her.

Plus - she's said that there have previously been recommendations to pregnant women to not put on weight? I've worked in maternity units and never once have I heard about this advice being given. In fact, not gaining weight/losing weight is strongly advised against.

Reactions: 5
I thought this too, I’m pretty sure her and Ella have been on podcasts and videos together tho?
Yeah, one where they talked like they were the first women to ever have babies 😂 I hardly ever listen to her podcasts anymore but it had some classic dim Rhiannon comments. Or at least comments that made her sound like she is a bit of an out of touch moron who grew up in some weird bubble.
Firstly, and not the only time she’s said this, that as a now 33 year old woman (so born approx 89) she is so grateful they didn’t have social media, mobile phones or internet when growing up. I’m 4 years older than her and had a mobile phone at 14, MSN messenger at 15, MySpace at say 16, Facebook at 19. Every teenager had MySpace, Facebook, MSN messenger and a Nokia phone and our generation invented cyber bullying and she’s 4 years younger so that stuff was definitely very prolific whether she had it or not. Instagram was not the beginning of social media. I guess she was probably too busy warbling at opera lessons to flirt with boys on MSN or MySpace/Facebook but it all existed hun.

Secondly her explaining, incorrectly, what a childminder is like no one else would have heard of this niche thing she heard of growing up. Except in Rhiannon’s world it’s a club parents join called “Childminders” (kind of like weightwatchers 😂) and a group of presumably non DBS checked parents just taking turns taking care of each other’s kids. Just weird.

Oh god, a pregnancy book. As if she couldn't be more smug about her pregnancy. Making out like she's got the expertise of an obstetrician just because she's been pregnant twice and has a job that requires you to google more about vit D food sources than the average person. Being a mum really suits some people, but not smug and show-offy types like her.

Plus - she's said that there have previously been recommendations to pregnant women to not put on weight? I've worked in maternity units and never once have I heard about this advice being given. In fact, not gaining weight/losing weight is strongly advised against.
This surprises me. I’m currently pregnant and being strongly monitored so I do not gain too much weight.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, one where they talked like they were the first women to ever have babies 😂 I hardly ever listen to her podcasts anymore but it had some classic dim Rhiannon comments. Or at least comments that made her sound like she is a bit of an out of touch moron who grew up in some weird bubble.
Firstly, and not the only time she’s said this, that as a now 33 year old woman (so born approx 89) she is so grateful they didn’t have social media, mobile phones or internet when growing up. I’m 4 years older than her and had a mobile phone at 14, MSN messenger at 15, MySpace at say 16, Facebook at 19. Every teenager had MySpace, Facebook, MSN messenger and a Nokia phone and our generation invented cyber bullying and she’s 4 years younger so that stuff was definitely very prolific whether she had it or not. Instagram was not the beginning of social media. I guess she was probably too busy warbling at opera lessons to flirt with boys on MSN or MySpace/Facebook but it all existed hun.

Secondly her explaining, incorrectly, what a childminder is like no one else would have heard of this niche thing she heard of growing up. Except in Rhiannon’s world it’s a club parents join called “Childminders” (kind of like weightwatchers 😂) and a group of presumably non DBS checked parents just taking turns taking care of each other’s kids. Just weird.

This surprises me. I’m currently pregnant and being strongly monitored so I do not gain too much weight.
Agree 100%.

Re the weight thing, I only recall being weighed twice during my whole pregnancy. Maybe it varies regionally.

My worlds collided this morning when my local pregnancy yoga teacher reposted Rhi’s book with a message that indicated they knew each other. Not sure how they know each other but strange all the same. She’s not been in any of my classes.

I’m 33 weeks along and haven’t been weighed once all pregnancy. I gave the midwife my starting weight initially and I haven’t weighed myself, so I don’t know how much I’ve gained. It’s been a non-issue and I’m not a low risk pregnancy.

Agree 100%.

Re the weight thing, I only recall being weighed twice during my whole pregnancy. Maybe it varies regionally.
I’m in the NHS BMI chart overweight range (though not visibly so, most people who know me are shocked when i tell them this, i don’t carry it in my face or arms) so I very much have them on my back weighing me every visit. It’s kind of overbearing and anxiety inducing tbh. And when you find out the proportional risks it does seem OTT and Anecdotally only my slim friends have had gestational diabetes for example.

Anyway point is, what Rhiannon’s saying isn’t strictly untrue but probably not experienced by “normal” sized and women

I was weighed at my booking appoiintment (12 weeks) and never again. I'd imagine if I had underlying issues or a high BMI (I know it's a skewed metric but still the one commonly used) my weight might have been monitored more closely.

Oh where to start....she's now 38 weeks pregnant and her iron levels are low ( like most pregnant women at that stage in their pregnancy!)....obviously her wonderful diet isn't enough to stave off anaemia even for world renowned nutritonists 🙄
cue an 'advert' for her vitamin supplements....only she's not marking them as an ad as it's her "own brand"
im sure ASA would have something to say about that Rhi!
just eat some steak Rhi!
B4F3A60A-428E-4FA4-908E-475A8A0D76AF.jpg

Reactions: 3
Oh where to start....she's now 38 weeks pregnant and her iron levels are low ( like most pregnant women at that stage in their pregnancy!)....obviously her wonderful diet isn't enough to stave off anaemia even for world renowned nutritonists 🙄
cue an 'advert' for her vitamin supplements....only she's not marking them as an ad as it's her "own brand"
im sure ASA would have something to say about that Rhi!
just eat some steak Rhi!
View attachment 1295423
pretty sure everyone knows you don't have to be vegan to consume vegan products. I don't see people having a crisis in Tesco because they want strawberries but not sure if they can have it because they're not vegan lol. Also whats with the implied shaming of those who eat meat?