Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand! Can someone explain it to me?
Basically:

mynutriweb run different talks for the nutrition industry. The post summarised how to use better language for fat people based on research carried out by a “thin” researcher as the fat activists will put it (I’m not disputing anyone’s weight here). It did not go down well with some people within the fat community. The dietitian that works at rhitri then stepped in to defend the research and terminologies and hell opened up. rhiannaon then decided it was a good idea to put an empty very insensitive and misplaced comment on there which basically was promoting her business. In her bobble head she probably thought she was supporting her colleague who was now the subject of fat doctor and others’ wrath.

Reactions: 3
Not sticking up for Rhi but I do think it's a bit ridiculous that someone can't have valid research about something just because they aren't the thing they are researching. I completely agree with ensuring you look at potential biases that may affect research due to the point of view of the researcher but it doesn't need to mean their work is inherently wrong because they themselves aren't fat. Maybe I'm missing the point though

Reactions: 5
Not sticking up for Rhi but I do think it's a bit ridiculous that someone can't have valid research about something just because they aren't the thing they are researching. I completely agree with ensuring you look at potential biases that may affect research due to the point of view of the researcher but it doesn't need to mean their work is inherently wrong because they themselves aren't fat. Maybe I'm missing the point though
Agreed. And I don’t see this as sticking up for rhiannon. She wasn’t the researcher. She just dizzily added gasoline to the fire. She just doesn’t get it.

So desperate for engagement on her new launch post that she replies to spam comments clearly without even reading them.

D4CC2833-8EA5-436A-AEFF-B6A4E2F8736A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As far as I can tell it’s from this post by nutriweb. It has been liked by Rhi and I assume that’s where she posted her comment about having her talented clinicians working on it although comments have been switched off now. Halael shafie works at rhitrition and has now made her page private.
The whole HAES, Lindo Bacon stuff is honestly mind boggling to me and FatDr is one toxic person, basically unless you are fat, black, disabled, queer etc then you have no rights to say anything or have an opinion. The whole situation is horrifically toxic, however we’ve all said many times that going to these rail thin, privileged white women would not be beneficial so I can see their point.

Throughout the last few weeks Rhiannon has been suspiciously quiet, as has Dr Joshua Wolrich, friend of Rhiannon but also fatdr…. He seems to be trying to please everyone and while he isn’t a thin white privileged woman, he is a straight sized white privileged man, yet for some reason is considered an ally.

I honestly find it all utterly baffling.

Reactions: 6
The whole HAES, Lindo Bacon stuff is honestly mind boggling to me and FatDr is one toxic person, basically unless you are fat, black, disabled, queer etc then you have no rights to say anything or have an opinion. The whole situation is horrifically toxic, however we’ve all said many times that going to these rail thin, privileged white women would not be beneficial so I can see their point.

Throughout the last few weeks Rhiannon has been suspiciously quiet, as has Dr Joshua Wolrich, friend of Rhiannon but also fatdr…. He seems to be trying to please everyone and while he isn’t a thin white privileged woman, he is a straight sized white privileged man, yet for some reason is considered an ally.

Fat Doctor needs their own thread on here! Utterly crackers. Im all for body positivity but some of the stuff they spout is just nuts

Reactions: 4
Fat Doctor needs their own thread on here! Utterly crackers. Im all for body positivity but some of the stuff they spout is just nuts
Yeah, it’s like watching them have a breakdown in slow motion, utterly mind boggling stuff, especially from a real Doctor.

Joshua Wolrich is another pleb I see right through.
Fat Dr seems like a bleeping mess on twitter.

Reactions: 2
Joshua Wolrich is another pleb I see right through.
Fat Dr seems like a bleeping mess on twitter.
Josh does have his own thread, whereas fatdr doesn’t. Don’t know how you create one though. They’ve lost the plot again today over their dog and has video of them arguing with a woman and screaming at her, naturally everyone else is wrong except for fatdr. They just love conflict and to be the wronged party, must be exhausting to live with.

Josh does have his own thread, whereas fatdr doesn’t. Don’t know how you create one though. They’ve lost the plot again today over their dog and has video of them arguing with a woman and screaming at her, naturally everyone else is wrong except for fatdr. They just love conflict and to be the wronged party, must be exhausting to live with.
Oooooo I need to have a look at that thread. Thanks for letting me know!

Fat doctor has an existing thread

Reactions: 1
Her friend who she has taken along to be her personal photographer by the looks of it! She just looks so old, she is only 32! Also could she tag six senses Ibiza anymore!

She's now constantly shilling her supplements, the sneaky moneygrabber, (these are the types of supplements that she's always slammed others of promoting in the past, but of course, when she does it she thinks it's legit :rolleyes: It just goes to show that she's a total hypocrite and out for all the money she can grab).

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5