Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for setting up the new thread! To discuss all things Rhitrition which over recent weeks can be summarised as….

Baby, more muffins, plant-based toddlers, regurgitating peoples books to fabricate a new one, nanny selfishly got Covid left her in the lurch woes, patronising tone BS podcasts and a quick jaunt to Greece as she’s so hard done by and exhausted. As a special guest on the thread you’ll sometimes see one of RhiRhi’s clinic staff SophiesSkeletalKitchen lamenting her lack of sleep, newborn, obsessive exercise routine whilst telling us what to eat to be healthy. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just never want to read the words “pandemic mommy” or “lockdown baby” again. Everything you are experiencing is what all moms experience, I didn’t go anywhere when mine were babies because I was poor, I didn’t miss the Harbour Club or Soho House, the gym or farm trips because I couldn’t have gone there if they were open. I didn’t have family or friends to visit every day because they were all at bloody work, honestly the self pity at times drives me mad, we all worry about our babies and the world we’re bringing them into, I vividly remember the drive home with my first,it was terrify8ng she seemed so little and the world seemed so big and scary.

Reactions: 12
I just never want to read the words “pandemic mommy” or “lockdown baby” again. Everything you are experiencing is what all moms experience, I didn’t go anywhere when mine were babies because I was poor, I didn’t miss the Harbour Club or Soho House, the gym or farm trips because I couldn’t have gone there if they were open. I didn’t have family or friends to visit every day because they were all at bloody work, honestly the self pity at times drives me mad, we all worry about our babies and the world we’re bringing them into, I vividly remember the drive home with my first,it was terrify8ng she seemed so little and the world seemed so big and scary.
Amen to this. 👍 😘

Reactions: 3
Thanks for setting up the new thread! To discuss all things Rhitrition which over recent weeks can be summarised as….

Baby, more muffins, plant-based toddlers, regurgitating peoples books to fabricate a new one, nanny selfishly got Covid left her in the lurch woes, patronising tone BS podcasts and a quick jaunt to Greece as she’s so hard done by and exhausted. As a special guest on the thread you’ll sometimes see one of RhiRhi’s clinic staff SophiesSkeletalKitchen lamenting her lack of sleep, newborn, obsessive exercise routine whilst telling us what to eat to be healthy. 😳
“SophiesSkeletalKitchen” is the comment that started and finished my day. 😂😩 Bravo!

• Haha
Have to disagree, my boy is a few weeks older than Rhi's and his first few months were incredibly strange. He didn't meet any friends or family at all (including grandparents) until he was 5 months old. No local baby classes or mum groups, no trips to cafes, not even any supermarket trips. Just the house and a 20 minute daily walk for months and months. Plus the constant panic about loved ones getting Covid, what would happen if baby got it, will daddy be furloughed much longer, etc. There were a LOAD more pressures on top of the regular pressures of being a first time mum.

But all that said, my boy is 18 months old now and completely thriving. So for influencers to STILL be blaming stuff on the pandemic is highly self-indulgent and attention-seeking.

Reactions: 5
Im sure the pandemic hasn’t helped but let’s face it she would have been an anxious parent anyway. She’s a control freak and she wants everything to be insta perfect and you don’t get that with a baby! She was always going to be obsessive about what z eats!

Reactions: 7
Im sure the pandemic hasn’t helped but let’s face it she would have been an anxious parent anyway. She’s a control freak and she wants everything to be insta perfect and you don’t get that with a baby! She was always going to be obsessive about what z eats!
Absolutely! She finds it easier to say 'its the pandemic' whenever anything happens rather than just own up to the fact she has major control.and anxiety issues.

Let’s not forget putting any minor disruption to Zs sleep schedule as teething! Kid must be on to his adult teeth by now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How. Is. This. Right??? She’s a nutritional adviser. Stay in your lane and advise on nutrition…..not exercise…. not that I’d take any advice from someone who posts images that are downright damaging to vulnerable people. Rhi needs a word about this and quickly. 😡

Attachments

• Sick
How. Is. This. Right??? She’s a nutritional adviser. Stay in your lane and advise on nutrition…..not exercise…. not that I’d take any advice from someone who posts images that are downright damaging to vulnerable people. Rhi needs a word about this and quickly. 😡
Report it to the AfN. The more people that show discomfort and concern over her continuous display of triggering images, the better. It’s heavily irresponsible.

Another cunningly concealed advert….. she never even bothers with # now and I’m fed up of reporting her as nothing ever gets done. 🤷‍♀️🙄
Ive just seen this and it’s awful, you would never know it was an ad. Has anyone ever seen her wearing this? Sounds like quackery to me, I’m really thinking she’s just not the person I thought she was.

Reactions: 4
Ive just seen this and it’s awful, you would never know it was an ad. Has anyone ever seen her wearing this? Sounds like quackery to me, I’m really thinking she’s just not the person I thought she was.
I think it’s really disingenuous too - she goes on about mental health during Covid pandemic, her birth trauma and then suggests spending £200 on a “device” that will apparently sort it out!!! I had to scroll that text four times before I saw the word ad hidden up top. She’s shameless. Bet she never ever even uses it.

Her post about baby loss awareness really annoyed me. Yes fine, raise awareness (even though she made a point of saying she hasn’t experienced it) , but don’t then whinge on literally your next story about the noise the builders have been making for months!! It totally undermines and diminishes the rest of her post!!

Reactions: 7
I listened to her recent podcast today and it’s so far away from her original ones, it just has such a curated feel to it now, as though she’s saying what she thinks she ought to be saying to whoever her guest is. She used to have some very definite opinions, this episode was some guy waffling on about calories and her just making loads of non committal noises and comments. She really is just a walking advert for whatever she’s selling and the weird sensory necklace was the final nail in the coffin for her credibility.

I almost want someone to alert Rhiannon to this page - maybe she genuinely doesn’t see a problem??

I wonder how many more times she is going to hint at this ‘bad crèche experience’. No doubt it will be some massive mountain out of a molehill situation.

I wonder how many more times she is going to hint at this ‘bad crèche experience’. No doubt it will be some massive mountain out of a molehill situation.
She’s desperate for people to ask so she can explain it, she’ll keep banging on about this until he’s 18, she needed something else to explain things because his teeth are all through I think.