Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so Z is getting upset and instead of comforting him or going down to his level she films herself and posts to instagram. So full of empathy.

Reactions: 4
She’s deleted it now!!
All that was about was her making a martyr of herself her again, you can see her husband in the video, walking alongside her so why make out that she was having to try and deal with everything herself? She’s barking mad.

Reactions: 6
Clearly reading here. Again.

Get a grip Rhi. And maybe some therapy and proper nutrition advice for you and Sophie whilst you’re at it.
She really is unhinged seeming isn’t she. So many nutritionists are like this. But also she’s way too much of a stress head to be giving advice about being a mum.

Reactions: 2
Car seat chat is never exciting but I can’t bear seeing her tiny baby sat so upright in that Joie 360. It needs to be reclined as far as it goes as I worry his poor head will slump forwards. We have the same car seat and I didn’t like using it until my son was 7/8 months as it felt too upright to me, even in full recline mode

Reactions: 3
Car seat chat is never exciting but I can’t bear seeing her tiny baby sat so upright in that Joie 360. It needs to be reclined as far as it goes as I worry his poor head will slump forwards. We have the same car seat and I didn’t like using it until my son was 7/8 months as it felt too upright to me, even in full recline mode
I’m glad you said that as I thought the same. My children are 14 & 11 and I thought maybe things had moved on and I didn’t realise. We also had them rear facing foot 9 months.

Don’t want to be the Mum police at all but that car seat is not adjusted properly to that baby - you can see a massive gap in the strap so if they were involved in a crash (heaven forbid) baby would go straight forward. Also a shame to see such a little baby forward facing when the law says they should be rear facing until 15m for safety reasons :(

Attachments

I rewatched a couple of times and I thiiiink they are both rear facing still? It’s so hard to tell though. I would hope so :(
Even though I think my 2yo would prefer front facing we are keeping rear facing for as long as possible.

Also so many tags for products. She should be tagging AD in nearly every one of those posts right?

I rewatched a couple of times and I thiiiink they are both rear facing still? It’s so hard to tell though. I would hope so :(
Even though I think my 2yo would prefer front facing we are keeping rear facing for as long as possible.

Also so many tags for products. She should be tagging AD in nearly every one of those posts right?
You’re right - she did a post this morning saying they are both rear facing which is good.

she is desperate to become an insta hun mum like the insufferable Lucy Meck!!

Reactions: 3
He just looked wrong in that car seat though, as if none of it was adjusted properly. There was a massive gap in the straps and surely he should be more reclined rather than upright.

I cannot tell you how much I hate the term ‘nap refusal’. Your baby is 3/4 weeks old he is not ‘refusing’ anything. It is boiling hot and he is in a sleeping bag. We as adults find it hard to sleep when it is hot. Why can’t she just go with the flow a bit more. Instead of rocking him for 2 and a half hours, accept he is not having a nap at this time and try again later! It is baffling. She blamed covid for being so rigid last time with Z so what’s her excuse now?

Reactions: 9
a
I cannot tell you how much I hate the term ‘nap refusal’. Your baby is 3/4 weeks old he is not ‘refusing’ anything. It is boiling hot and he is in a sleeping bag. We as adults find it hard to sleep when it is hot. Why can’t she just go with the flow a bit more. Instead of rocking him for 2 and a half hours, accept he is not having a nap at this time and try again later! It is baffling. She blamed covid for being so rigid last time with Z so what’s her excuse now?
She has serious control issues. She’s going to really struggle when her kids are at school and she can’t control every single aspect of their lives 😞

At this point I’m beginning to think she’d be better off with a reborn doll that just does what she tells it. Her obsession with forcing her children to sleep when she dictates is baffling, if it took you two hours during the day then he obviously wasn’t ready to sleep or didn’t need to, she seems to think that if he’s not feeding on her he should be asleep🙄

Reactions: 7
Nap refusal at that age! Not a thing! Newborns sleep as and when they feel like it, my little one slept for hours yesterday, she'd wake up and feed and then go back to sleep again. Today she's had a few little cat naps and one longer sleep of about an hour but that's it. It varies depending on all sorts of factors and you can't predict it or plan it. If a baby doesn't want to sleep you can't force them! Just whack them in a carrier and get on with something else, you'll probably look down and find them fast asleep when they're good and ready.

She makes such a bloody meal of everything, it's no wonder she's so exhausted.

Reactions: 6
Exactly! He is weeks old, there are no routines or schedules at that age. Imagine rocking a baby to sleep for 2 and a half hours, it’s madness! But it’s the language of ‘nap refusal’ that’s gets to me. It infers that they are doing it on purpose. Like a weeks old baby could decide that they weren’t going to sleep just to spite you or something. She is completely neurotic about feeding and sleeping. She’ll probably do a story about how she’s been on the phone with that baby sleep woman she always goes on about and they’ve diagnosed exactly why he didn’t sleep today.

She’s fallen prey to the insta sleep accounts who seem to think babies are like robots who can be trained to sleep on demand. It’s sad really, I wouldn’t be surprised if she is soon saying the new baby has a dairy allergy or something. There always has to be a negative explanation for everything and everything has to be diagnosed.

Reactions: 5