Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gentle reminder to rhiannon trition that being pregnant twice does not make you a pregnancy expert and to again stop thinking that pregnancy is a substitute for a personality. Leave the obstetricians to their field and you just stick to telling people to eat their 5 a day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else find it a bit disgusting capitalising on an emotive subject just to shill her bleeping multivitamins

Also I find the tone of this a bit blame-y. Idk. It’s just made me angry. Perhaps I’m being unfair but this is an emotive topic
That was so triggering for me as I'd suffered 2 miscarriages and subsequent pregnancy anxiety....she's so smug and pushes the nutrition side just too much as a general panacea .There are so many other aspects behind miscarriages and taking a vitamin pill won't magically cure a hormone imbalance or cure genetic disease

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone else find it a bit disgusting capitalising on an emotive subject just to shill her bleeping multivitamins

Also I find the tone of this a bit blame-y. Idk. It’s just made me angry. Perhaps I’m being unfair but this is an emotive topic
No, you’re not at all, I was thinking the exact same thing and came here to say it. Thoroughly distasteful. But Rhi is a terrible hypocrite when it comes to fearmongering.

Reactions: 6
That was so triggering for me as I'd suffered 2 miscarriages and subsequent pregnancy anxiety....she's so smug and pushes the nutrition side just too much as a general panacea .There are so many other aspects behind miscarriages and taking a vitamin pill won't magically cure a hormone imbalance or cure genetic disease
I’m so sorry for your losses and I totally relate to the pregnancy anxiety ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She really needs to stay in her lane and not think she's a doctor. There are umpteen reasons for a miscarriage, including genetic illnesses e.g. related to bleeding, autoimmune, etc. Her sensationalism about Vitamin D, just to shill her new merch, is in incredibly bad taste, and insensitive to so many, as well as fear-mongering to induce panic to make people buy her products (especially when she's been so vocal in the past to hypocrytically criticise the use of supplements or the recommendation of supplements by other healthcare professionals - Wasn't she the one who said you can get ALL your nutrients from food?? And other people pointed out to her that there are some who actually can't because of their health issues, but she was militant about supplements being a huge No-No).

I find the subject of miscarriage incredibly upsetting, and for it to be used for tactless shilling and merching of her below average products just goes to show that she's capable of stooping very low for a quick money-grab - She's now just preying on many of her more vulnerable followers.

Just STFU Rhi you massive bell-end

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It's great that more research is being done into miscarriages and why they happen, and it's interesting that they've found a link that could help some people. I think there should be regulation around things like this, where you're not allowed to suggest that certain products can help with fertility / miscarriage etc.

Fearmongering about carrying a child to term should never be used as a marketing tool. If there's a provable link between vitamin D and lower risk of miscarriage, let the NHS and other services spread that information - not brands that want to shill their own product.

Reactions: 15
That poor bloody cat. Darling little Zachy launching all sorts of crap at it!!

Reactions: 4
That poor bloody cat. Darling little Zachy launching all sorts of crap at it!!
Yeah that’s hardly being nice. My 2 year old can be an absolute terror with our cat but he also can be really nice and place stuff gently down beside the cat or give it a blanket. I wouldn’t be showing throwing stuff that’s for sure

Reactions: 1
I think she’s deleted it as she now just has a story of him sitting nicely with the cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's having a boy I think, a friend put 'little guy' on her stories and now it says 'little one' - she must've deleted it!

She's having a boy I think, a friend put 'little guy' on her stories and now it says 'little one' - she must've deleted it!
Yes she does! I screenshotted it lol- she’s been hising it so much, I don’t understand why. Babies are blessings nevertheless! She woudve posted it if it was a Girl! So weird

Also her other friend Charlie had posted once- cant wait for Barney’s buddy to join us and eventho buddy can be used for a Girl too- i was almost certain she meant Boy… hope she didnt give Emma tit, lol!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Yes she does! I screenshotted it lol- she’s been hising it so much, I don’t understand why. Babies are blessings nevertheless! She woudve posted it if it was a Girl! So weird

Also her other friend Charlie had posted once- cant wait for Barney’s buddy to join us and eventho buddy can be used for a Girl too- i was almost certain she meant Boy… hope she didnt give Emma tit, lol!
You're absolutely right of course, but another boy doesn’t fit with her ‘perfect’ image!

I hope she has a better birth this time. I also had a difficult birth during the first lockdown so as much as she is a drama queen, it was a bloody awful time to become a parent for the first time.

You know I did feel bad screenshotting it but i find it ridiculous shes hiding it- instead she should honour and celebrate it! Who cares if it doesnt fit the perfect image- im sure she’ll keep trying or a third at some point. That might be her ‘girl’ lol.

Anyways I also became a mum during lockdown and had a horrible birth so I do genuinely HOPE she has a good birth and experience the second time around!

I always think the name she gave her cat is an awful cat name (Aurora), difficult to say, super pretentious and doesn’t suit a cat at all. It seems like the type of name she was saving for her ‘perfect’ little baby girl but found out she was having another boy so used it

Reactions: 7
I always think the name she gave her cat is an awful cat name (Aurora), difficult to say, super pretentious and doesn’t suit a cat at all. It seems like the type of name she was saving for her ‘perfect’ little baby girl but found out she was having another boy so used it
EXACTLY THIS