Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s insidiously using it to promote herself. Like when she wanted to point out when somewhere wrote that she’d got pregnant so quickly because of her “perfect” diet. She was saying it’s not as simple as that, diet alone cant make you super fertile and of course for many it will make no difference either way, but you know
She just wanted to point it out to people, as some people will believe it anyway.

Also yes, she’s massively immature and competitive I feel.
It’s why she can’t cope with the fact she didn’t have a perfect birth. As far as she’s concerned she went to the gym, followed the perfect diet, did all the privileged London girl pregnancy rites of passage.

It doesn’t work like that. My diet wasn’t great and my exercise was the school run. My births were easy. Absolutely nothing but luck. Some bodies find birth easier than others. I didn’t deserve it or manifest it and neither did someone who had a difficult birth. The worst thing about Instagram dieticians is they try to apply some deranged morality system based on how well you eat and exercise to everything. I genuinely think it’s a sign of mental illness.

Reactions: 9
The post about her book appearing in the bestsellers list is just... wild. The part about her being one of two women and the only health hardback seemed to me like a dig at this woman... (posted her Insta below) - looks to be a direct competitor, released a similar book on the same day and someone with more followers (and a more professional Insta) than Rhi.

Then the part about her being on there with Will Smith and Paul McCartney, loads of singers like she 'used to be'?!?! Absolutely desperate to remind people about this chapter of her life which, by all accounts, didn't actually go that successfully because she had to pivot into nutrition. So strange.

Then obviously the completely bog standard mention of her writing it after a baby in lockdown. Wait, you had a baby?! In LOCKDOWN?! You never said...

love the gut health doctor, pretty sure she has been on rhi’s podcast. A much more professional account who also had a baby but didn’t turn it into a mummy blogger account. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t share what her kid looks like either

Reactions: 5
It’s why she can’t cope with the fact she didn’t have a perfect birth. As far as she’s concerned she went to the gym, followed the perfect diet, did all the privileged London girl pregnancy rites of passage.

It doesn’t work like that. My diet wasn’t great and my exercise was the school run. My births were easy. Absolutely nothing but luck. Some bodies find birth easier than others. I didn’t deserve it or manifest it and neither did someone who had a difficult birth. The worst thing about Instagram dieticians is they try to apply some deranged morality system based on how well you eat and exercise to everything. I genuinely think it’s a sign of mental illness.
This is absolutely spot on. I remember London Paleo Girl and Rhi doing a chat when LPG had had her baby and Rhi was pregnant. LPG had to have a C section and you could just tell Rhi was really judgy about it!

Reactions: 3

*nutritionist.

she isn’t qualified enough to be a dietician so don’t give her a boost. She’s nothing but a fraud. Regurgitating websites/studies/Instagram posts and selling her childrens souls

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Then she actually shares something food related on rhitrition but says she will share the recipe on rhi?? She may as well just have one page as she shares baby stuff on rhitrition and nutrition stuff in rhi

Reactions: 4
Beetroot porridge...that's just rank! What is wrong with her? Who thinks oh yes beetroot will go well in porridge- just NO
I'm a proud Scot and I love porridge with milk and touch of sugar or maybe maple syrup and I can categorically tell you in all my 57 years on earth I've never had beetroot porridge nor would I want to , or would I subject it to anyone, let alone my children! 🤮
C0D88E8C-0565-4B39-B130-556C9711ABD4.jpg

• Sick
Beetroot porridge...that's just rank!
I'm a proud Scot and I love porridge with milk and tonic of sugar or maple syrup and I can categorically tell you in all my 57 years on earth I've never had beetroot porridge , nor would I subject it to anyone, let alone my children!
View attachment 990397
That Mamamade stuff that every influencer is gifted is soooo expensive and tastes like crap. It’s just chopped veg, so easy to make yourself for a fraction of the cost. Beetroot and porridge is a rank and unnecessary combination.

Reactions: 2
It’s so stupid and it doesn’t even teach her child to like vege it just teaches him to like porridge (or in this case hate porridge 😂)

• Haha
Whatever happened to her friendship with Alice? I remember them constantly calling each other their “best friends” and it was super cringey as grown ass women. They also recorded themselves singing together in a living room and posted it as a gift to the world. Now I never see them together or even referring to each other 🤷🏻‍♀️

Acknowledge your privilege or just tell us you had a power cut. We don’t need the extra dramatic bullshit.
Some people can afford to turn the lights on or feed there children at all. Or they go without so their children can eat.

Makes me furious!
So make him a bloody sandwich you annoying woman!

Exactly! Some people have to choose between putting money on their gas/electric meters or buying food. But everyone should feel sorry for Rhi because she had a powercut and now can’t feed her child his disgusting reheated pea muffins. I’m sure her fridge is well stocked and she can give him something else and don’t worry her television appearance is still going ahead!
She’s so out of touch it’s unreal and I know it’s not her fault other people have it worse but it’s so annoying how she fishes for sympathy all the time!

Reactions: 2
She's so sneaky, and constantly thinks rules don't apply to her. I'm surprised people are not pointing out her shifty behaviour, but then again she's known to delete comments and also block people for pointing out anything she does wrong.

Reactions: 1
Eurgh this woman is soooo tedious. Even her face is dull. Unfollowed her on instagram, she’s unbearable and I’m completely bored by her. No personality, just dead behind the eyes.

Shes weird! She was going to involve her pregnancy and never talks about it. Why does she have to follow what Lucy Meck does? Why does she mot talk about how many weeks she is/ if shes planning to find out the gender and really engage with her followers! I was genuinely happy for her being pregnant- her friend Tessa has been so transparent and I love that about her! Rhi was transparent with Z too and now suddenly she’s so secretive and its all to do with Lucy M lol

Reactions: 1
She can’t even wear a mask properly! Nose peekers are my worst. They all seem to be complete pricks. If it’s not going to cover your mouth AND nose then just done even bother.

She has been so insufferable lately. Literally just massive eye roll at all of her stories lately. Her latest one where she’s all cuddled up with Z she just looks so smug 🙄

She has been so insufferable lately. Literally just massive eye roll at all of her stories lately. Her latest one where she’s all cuddled up with Z she just looks so smug 🙄
And the way she calls to her cat.....'don't do that Aurora'...in her sickly sweet voice just wait till Aurora brings in a mouse or bird to play with - Rhi will freak out!