Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her question today about whether nurseries should give sugar to under 3s…. Christ almighty I can imagine her homeschooling just so she can keep a tight watch!!

Reactions: 2
You’re a nutritionist. No one gives a tit if you were born with really curly hair and if it’s ‘an ahhhbsoloute naaaaghtmare’ and if that’s why you wash it once a week. Similarly, no one cares how slim you are post-babies which was the real purpose behind filming this video, Rhi.
The smug face at the start of the video while she’s running her fingers through her hair. She really loves her hair and is humble bragging

Reactions: 1
I can't stand those videos she does in the supermarket. Imagine just trying to do your shopping and she's there, flapping and gesticulating and telling you to make your own cereal bars at home. Wish she'd just have some Coco Pops and chill the duck out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, why is she so obsessed with precise timings?!
It's all to do with control....and she's obsessed with pumping .....I don't understand why she so obsessed with using the pump .I breastfed all 3 of mine ( for a total of 5 years) and never used a pump once

Reactions: 4
What does she expect the gp to do about a vomiting bug when she keeps saying how fine the little one is?
There's nothing GP can do assuming it's simply vomiting....just make sure he's drinking plenty of her breast milk or cooled boiled water
she's such a drama llama

Reactions: 1
If it’s a bug, don’t take him to the drs and potentially spread his germs to other people! It’s rubbish but if it just a bug, there’s is nothing the gp can or will do unless he is dehydrated.

Reactions: 3
The way she speaks about her nannies is so rude. I’m not surprised she’s had a few, seems to have gone through quite a lot? She sounds so bitter sometimes, she should be grateful that she can afford both nursery and a nanny. I hope she sorts out some of her mental health problems otherwise her boys will be affected as they get older.

Reactions: 2
That story was infuriating tbh. The way she talks about people is so rude! It’s as if people get sick on purpose just to inconvenience her! Yes it’s annoying when you have to cancel plans, especially when you have been looking forward to them but these things happen and she just sounds so resentful. If I was the new nanny who is about to start working for her I’d be watching her stories and thinking twice about whether I’d want to work for her or not!
I wonder what the party bags she is making up are for?

Could be wrong but I think Z is about to turn 3? I remember he was born a few weeks after my little boy and he was 3 beginning of this month.

She's so self-centred. The universe is always out to get her, specifically her.

I'm in my last 6 weeks of maternity leave and one of us (at least) has been ill for the last month or so. Sick bugs, viruses, I had a full body rash and post-viral arthritis at one point. My two kids have had it all. I'm gutted that this is how my last portion of maternity leave has been spent, but there's not much you can do, it's life, you get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Introduced fruit at 8.5 months which is controversial.. she needs to get out more 🤣
What's wrong with introducing fruit before 8 months? obviously has something to do with sugar? ☠
she'd absolutely freak out when she hears I weaned mine with puréed fruit from 5 months! This was in the 90's and I realised advice is slightly different now However they were also breastfed until at least a year old - in my younger daughters case she was still breastfeeding aged 21/2 and only stopped when I went into hospital to give birth to my son!
they're all in their 20's now and have no fillings whatsoever and have absolutely no issues with any food and love all fruit and vegetables apart from beetroot 🤮
Rhi just likes to appear to be high and mighty when it comes to food she feed her kids

God I wish I could ban all weaning content from socials. It did me more harm than good weaning my first (constantly comparing him to others, wondering why he wasn't eating as much, or as wide a variety) and I'm sick of hearing high and mighty opinions now that I'm weaning my second. As long as you're not shovelling pizza and chips down their throats every meal, and are following the health guidelines (no honey before 1 etc) then who gives a toss?

Reactions: 7
God I wish I could ban all weaning content from socials. It did me more harm than good weaning my first (constantly comparing him to others, wondering why he wasn't eating as much, or as wide a variety) and I'm sick of hearing high and mighty opinions now that I'm weaning my second. As long as you're not shovelling pizza and chips down their throats every meal, and are following the health guidelines (no honey before 1 etc) then who gives a toss?
Also why does it have to always be in a bloody bamboo bowl?! 😂

Is she being serious with these goodie bags?!?! What 3 year old still eats a pouch? Also she’s obviously got these as freebies or is using it as an advertising opportunity. I’ve seen it all now