Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her teeth look yellow, a red lipstick would have helped her.
I will never understand why she never had a brace on that top set.
What is it with you and picking at her appearance 24/7? If it’s not her “Afghanhound hair” it’s her “yellow teeth” or “big ears”. Not everybody can look like they’ve just stepped out of a magazine you know. I know it’s a gossip forum but you don’t need to slate her appearance constantly. It’d be interesting to see what you look like because I doubt you have the perfect appearance.

Reactions: 42

PetitePearls

Unlike others, I don’t dislike Rhiannon to the point of randomly nit picking every aspect of her life apart.

What I will say is.. she’s a very fragile individual, almost like she’s lost her purpose & direction in life since becoming a mother. Even during pregnancy she’d vlog herself regularly travelling to London (heavily pregnant in the hot summer heat, might I add!), shopping, going to events post partum, it just feels like she’s lost her ability to connect with anyone & anything. Why can’t she enrol in a college course? She has the time, she isn’t stupid, give her some purpose? She could do it around Delilah. She doesn’t NEED a job, Doug makes good money, she makes good money on YouTube / social media, most sensible people wouldn’t get a ‘job’ if they already have an income coming in. However, she does need that purpose back in her life. Heck, when Delilah was a baby she’d go to baby music groups.. everything just seemed to stop when they moved. What happened to her driving lessons? She never mentioned them again? Wasn’t she having them?
She’s always been very anti meds but from this most recent vlog.. lawdy, she needs them. She can’t get out of her own head. It’s not healthy to live in your own bubble like that day after day, & I suspect it’s not helped by her having no structure or any interests outside of that home. Doesn’t she want to positively influence Delilah?

• Heart
Reactions: 18

jemma2223

We’re nearly 3 weeks in to January.. why would we care about what she did over Christmas now?!

Reactions: 18

juy7nhio

She has Chron's but she is able to take Delilah for over nights and to Theatre so she can't be that bad with it,
I think it was used as a scapegoat and exaggerated for her not going to the naming farce as her gran was there and they couldn't be together in the same room, infact her dad wasn't there either ( should all be on Jeremy Kyle tbh), her mum doesn't want to get filmed( is she hiding from the HMRC lol?) but it's open season for Delilah.
Yes they are both thin Rhiannon looks ill and 15 year older and her hair makes her look worse.
It's a mystery what Rhiannon get up to when she's not regularly vlogging she must just be lazing around watching Netflix sat with the blinds closed to hide her horrible view

I checked it is a disability ( if hers is bad enough?she could be exaggerating it?) and she could be on the Social Security View attachment 1837671
That's an American website. And Crohn's disease can be terrible, it can definitely be a disability. Not that Rhiannon's mum's bowels are really any of our business lol

Reactions: 16

Minniemousesshoes

I usually lurk around here. But I need to say (quietly). I like her dress. And like that she didn’t spend loads of money on something to wear probably just once.

Reactions: 15
What annoys me, is that most people with mental health difficulties can’t just decide to stop work for several months. Even if she reduced down to 1 video a week or a fortnight, it’s better than nothing. No work for several months is so far from reality.

Reactions: 14

SoulDestroyer

VIP Member
What is it with you and picking at her appearance 24/7? If it’s not her “Afghanhound hair” it’s her “yellow teeth” or “big ears”. Not everybody can look like they’ve just stepped out of a magazine you know. I know it’s a gossip forum but you don’t need to slate her appearance constantly. It’d be interesting to see what you look like because I doubt you have the perfect appearance.
The ‘ignore’ feature this forum has is v. useful for just this kind of OTT poster 😁

Reactions: 14

cloudymoon

Is she doing vlogmas this year? I saw a post from her saying only *however many weeks* until vlogmas.

what’s the betting it will only be every other day, despite there being absolutely no reason whatsoever as to why she can’t manage every day.
Hey! She has a lot on her plate actually. She’ll be busy shopping for obscenely-priced toy mice for her daughter and wrapping paper from Anthropologie for a wrapping video she’ll post 2 days before Christmas lmao

(side note - I’ve always thought the gifts she buys her daughter are only bought because they’re ‘aesthetic’ and will look good in her room, not because her daughter will actually particularly like them. Christmas is literally just an excuse for her materialism to run wild (well, wilder than usual))

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
This has gone on for years, the fact she thinks last years she was fine says a lot!! still, great her mental health doesn’t affect her ADs or going out to gigs.
---
The one thing that really doesn’t sit right with me is the fact that apart from ‘vloggin’ she can function well in every other aspect it seems. She can look after D, she goes out and about, goes to exercise classes, buys lots of stuff for herself, the house and D. If vlogging is the one area that truly makes her feel as she says it does then stop. She has an audience on insta, she could still do ADs there. Then get a part time job. She clearly has no passion for it, she likes the easy money but at what point does she say ( if she is being honest about how it makes her feel) enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Kindred

I don't wanna be that guy BUT, she has got to get on medication. She's struggling, she's admitted she's struggling very often and badly so I think, respectfully, as a fellow struggling person, it's time to stop the frail victim act, the woe is me damsel shit and be a grown woman, grab life by the tits and get yourself on some strong antidepressants! And maybe stop drinking copious amount of caffeine IF she has ANXIETY AND SLEEP ISSUES. she needs reason to be force fed to her because she is too damn old to be this daft and useless as an adult. Its not cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Gemrose89

I’m sticking with my original suggestion for a new thread title -

Married now - finally a wife. As dull as ever and still no life

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
£60 😮.What the fucks wrong with this person, seriously, why can't she just buy Dulux or Johnston's like the rest of us, she really thinks she's something doesn't she, and btw Rhiannon you can't be a perfectionist because your washing machine and dish washer both stick out further than your units, and I'm no perfectionist but that would drive me mad, yet doesn't drive you mad being such a "perfectionist" 🤔.

PettyPrincess

I just don’t understand why she has this obsession with eating all these expensive “healthy” alternatives but then when it comes to something that’s not considered healthy she has to explain or justify why she’s eating it. I’ve noticed Delilah has stared to develop habits such as not liking the taste of meat because her mum has Deprived her of it. It’s not often you see Delilah having the Kinda snacks most kids have it’s always something bland and healthy. It’s all about moderation. When I was a child I was allowed sweet things but I’m moderation. There was always fizzy drink in the fridge but I always opted for juice. Delilah has probably only had a fizzy drink once in her life. The way Rhiannon treats her will probably make Delilah feel bad for eating the occasional unhealthy thing when she’s older.

i still can’t get over the fact that she painted Delilah’s room a depressing dusty pink colour. She wanted pastel pink 🙄 it looked better white than it does now she’s made the room look darker.

enkaym

Are we really supposed to believe that Rhiannon has ever set foot in an ASDA?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

PettyPrincess

It's a very grownup, sophisticated colour for poor 6 year old Delilah!!
I don’t understand why she just didn’t let Delilah pick the colour shade of pink she wanted. All she wanted was a pastel pink its not that hard. Rhiannon is so controlling and Delilah has such a muted bedroom all the colours are so dull and bland …

Gemrose89

Sorry, and I know mental illness is different for everyone, but personally (and also the same for people I know) when you’re going through a depressive episode as bad as the one she apparently has been, exercise is one of the first things to go out the window. Because you feel shit about yourself, about everything, you’ve no energy, no motivation, don’t wanna go out etc. So how can she still go to a spin class?! It’s literally only vlogging that changes when she’s “depressed” which makes no sense. You can’t switch depression on and off which is what she’s making it look like. You can control it to some extent, yes, but you can’t pick and choose how it affects you. And it doesn’t just affect one area of your life!

• Heart