Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t do actual vlogmas because it’s too much hard work ! Imagine how stressful it would be to have to pick up the camera and film a few clips every day and on top of that find the time to edit while her child is at school. Such a hard life honestly I feel so sorry for her 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
£60 😮.What the fucks wrong with this person, seriously, why can't she just buy Dulux or Johnston's like the rest of us, she really thinks she's something doesn't she, and btw Rhiannon you can't be a perfectionist because your washing machine and dish washer both stick out further than your units, and I'm no perfectionist but that would drive me mad, yet doesn't drive you mad being such a "perfectionist" 🤔.

Reactions: 12
Is she doing vlogmas this year? I saw a post from her saying only *however many weeks* until vlogmas.

what’s the betting it will only be every other day, despite there being absolutely no reason whatsoever as to why she can’t manage every day.
Hey! She has a lot on her plate actually. She’ll be busy shopping for obscenely-priced toy mice for her daughter and wrapping paper from Anthropologie for a wrapping video she’ll post 2 days before Christmas lmao

(side note - I’ve always thought the gifts she buys her daughter are only bought because they’re ‘aesthetic’ and will look good in her room, not because her daughter will actually particularly like them. Christmas is literally just an excuse for her materialism to run wild (well, wilder than usual))

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Weird furniture, weird paint colours, ugly unreplaced fittings like the kitchen, bathroom, front door. It's just an odd mismatch! Lack of blinds, lack of curtains, lack of nice flooring.. I could go on and on.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i've said it before, but with all the money she's unnecessarily spent on things she doesn't need, she could have had the kitchen ripped out and fitted with something she actually likes. maybe she doest see it this way but all her random purchases add up to thousands

Reactions: 6
Weird furniture, weird paint colours, ugly unreplaced fittings like the kitchen, bathroom, front door. It's just an odd mismatch! Lack of blinds, lack of curtains, lack of nice flooring.. I could go on and on.
The carpet on the stairs and in Ds room would have been the first thing replaced. Then I’d have had the kitchen/bathroom/front door and garden on my priority list. No need for the constant spending and the prices she pays for stuff is ridiculous. Each to their own but for someone who constantly claims to be a perfectionist she clearly isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So two days ago she came on looking for advice for her horrible kitchen, yet hasn't communicated since, in a real job Rhiannon you would be sacked for bad communication skills.

• Haha
The carpet on the stairs and in Ds room would have been the first thing replaced. Then I’d have had the kitchen/bathroom/front door and garden on my priority list. No need for the constant spending and the prices she pays for stuff is ridiculous. Each to their own but for someone who constantly claims to be a perfectionist she clearly isn’t.
She's quite the opposite of one if you actually think about it, isn't she?! Her house still looks and feels like a shabby, skanky rental..
---
The bathroom would have been at the top of my list and I would have tried to replace it as close to moving in as I could.

Reactions: 2
She's quite the opposite of one if you actually think about it, isn't she?! Her house still looks and feels like a shabby, skanky rental..
---

The bathroom would have been at the top of my list and I would have tried to replace it as close to moving in as I could.

The bathroom is probably the worst room ! It will probably take her about 10 years to do anything with it
---
The lovely tooth is back ffs

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
The bathroom is probably the worst room ! It will probably take her about 10 years to do anything with it
---
The lovely tooth is back ffs
Yuckedy, yuck, yuck. Why did she post this picture?... Its gross and looks too intimate.

Reactions: 1
She looks simple in that pic.

Sometimes it's hard to believe she's thirty, as she acts like a 19 year old a lot.

Reactions: 2
She looks simple in that pic.

Sometimes it's hard to believe she's thirty, as she acts like a 19 year old a lot.
Agreed. Like a simpleton. I'm not sure but I think the picture might be taken in the honeymoon treehouse?
---
Screenshot_20231116_183500.jpg

She doesn't look well here and looks much too thin.

Reactions: 4
Agreed. Like a simpleton. I'm not sure but I think the picture might be taken in the honeymoon treehouse?
Yes I think it is, that's the third time I think? she's shared that kitchen area haha. She must be working up to post a AD. She looks lost in her own mind, probably because she's at home, not working a real job, to stimulate her brain. She's lives the life of a retired pensioner.
---
Why didn't they go to Europe somewhere, I bet it was Rhiannon that didn't want to go, all Doug's friends travel, and he gets stuck in a fkn tree house, with John Lennon in cat dead jammies.

Last edited:
Yes I think it is, that's the third time I think? she's shared that kitchen area haha. She must be working up to post a AD. She looks lost in her own mind, probably because she's at home, not working a real job, to stimulate her brain. She's lives the life of a retired pensioner.
---
Why didn't they go to Europe somewhere, I bet it was Rhiannon that didn't want to go, all Doug's friends travel, and he gets stuck in a fkn tree house, with John Lennon in cat dead jammies.
ROFL! Stuck in a treehouse with his pensioner of a wife 😬 Also, I bet he regretted how much it cost just for the 'aesthetic' and to be instagram worthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.