Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, she's got another paid promotion. Why are these brands motivated to work with her when she does nothing on her own initiative?
Screenshot_20231106_183928.jpg

Reactions: 3
Anyone wanting to make a new thread?
---
If no Ads were available, she wouldn't be vlogging,

don't all these weirdos thanking her in comments realise this,

do they think she's sharing her boring life just for the sake of it haha.

Last edited:
Please nobody use her discount codes for hello fresh lol 🤑
---
She didn't wash any of that halloween bedding or blanket before putting them on Delilah's bed. Thats a bit odd

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No one needs to go through lazys link,

look at this, every new customer gets 60%off ect
Screenshot_20231106-201335.png

I was just skimming through the newest vlog and I’ve never understood why she always posts things a season late. Like why is she showing Halloween stuff when Halloween is over? No-one cares about it now. It’s like when she posts Christmas preparation vlogs in January. We don’t want to see that, it’s over!! She must take absolute weeks to edit

Reactions: 11
No one needs to go through lazys link,

look at this, every new customer gets 60%off ect
View attachment 2555824
Yes, I did a quick google search myself when i used hello fresh for the first time and was able to find this discount. Any first time customer can use this discount so its not like Rhiannon is offering anything you cant find for yourself if you google it..

Rhiannon, is just as much a begger, as the other IG trash bags, she trys to keep it low key though, like butter wouldn't melt,
the Klarna on nearly every link..

and she's probably not got rid of that joke of a front door in the hope she gets gifted one,

remember she emailed to "enquire" about the sofa, who the fucks does that. She's just a lazy beggar.

And getting people to go through her HF link, when you get a better discount as a new customer, just Google it.

Reactions: 6
I’m sticking with my original suggestion for a new thread title -

Married now - finally a wife. As dull as ever and still no life

Reactions: 12

Yours got the most votes,

I could make the new thread, but I don't know how to link it in here.

Reactions: 1

I do really love this title !
---
I found her recent Vlog incredibly boring with all the talk about jumpers … I had to end up skipping bits of it.

I dunno if it was just me but it felt like she was trying not to show Delilah as much as she would normally. I think she’s starting to realise that we don’t watch her videos to see her child. I prefer it when Delilah is not in them so I like when Rhiannon films while Delilah is at school.

Reactions: 6
I do really love this title !
---
I found her recent Vlog incredibly boring with all the talk about jumpers … I had to end up skipping bits of it.

I dunno if it was just me but it felt like she was trying not to show Delilah as much as she would normally. I think she’s starting to realise that we don’t watch her videos to see her child. I prefer it when Delilah is not in them so I like when Rhiannon films while Delilah is at school.
I think since we noticed D talks like a Robot lol, she's slowed down showing her.

Is she doing vlogmas this year? I saw a post from her saying only *however many weeks* until vlogmas.

what’s the betting it will only be every other day, despite there being absolutely no reason whatsoever as to why she can’t manage every day.

Is she doing vlogmas this year? I saw a post from her saying only *however many weeks* until vlogmas.

what’s the betting it will only be every other day, despite there being absolutely no reason whatsoever as to why she can’t manage every day.
She's doing her own lazy version, she will only do around 13 like previous years, and it will be the same old rinse and repeat crap.

Her only child at school ALL day, yet still can't do Vlogmas properly.

She's doing her own lazy version, she will only do around 13 like previous years, and it will be the same old rinse and repeat crap.

Her only child at school ALL day, yet still can't do Vlogmas properly.
FFS! How can she even show her face at all at this point, I’m embarrassed on her behalf!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.