Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her chat (excuse) on the recent vlog about her not vlogging could have been explained on a IG story,
why stretch it out on a vlog? and the crying in the car, does she really want Delilah to see this content in the not so long future?

and no wonder her self esteem is rock bottom why wouldn't it be? using her child to pay her bills and fund her lifestyle isn't exactly a feel good way of life.

Reactions: 5
Her chat (excuse) on the recent vlog about her not vlogging could have been explained on a IG story,
why stretch it out on a vlog? and the crying in the car, does she really want Delilah to see this content in the not so long future?

and no wonder her self esteem is rock bottom why wouldn't it be? using her child to pay her bills and fund her lifestyle isn't exactly a feel good way of life.
We're gonna need a summary of what she said cause there's no way I'm giving her a view

Reactions: 3
We're gonna need a summary of what she said cause there's no way I'm giving her a view
She's sat on her bed rambling on saying how vlogging makes her anxious, and while sat in the car waiting on Delilah at the dancing she nearly starts crying 🙄.
Funny how the vlogging only makes her anxious on Jan till April most year's yet goes back in it's box the rest and NEVER appears on December 👀.
---
She said doing IG AD's is easier as she can do it in 20mins then go back to ( her miserable self)..

Just proves how little she's did this year as per, if she can do a AD in 20 mins.
Her kitchen table cloth doesn't match it's for a country cottage house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think she would be lazy and unmotivated in any job she was in tbh..
she can't even keep up with the driving lessons it all seems to have went quiet.

Reactions: 7
Sorry, and I know mental illness is different for everyone, but personally (and also the same for people I know) when you’re going through a depressive episode as bad as the one she apparently has been, exercise is one of the first things to go out the window. Because you feel tit about yourself, about everything, you’ve no energy, no motivation, don’t wanna go out etc. So how can she still go to a spin class?! It’s literally only vlogging that changes when she’s “depressed” which makes no sense. You can’t switch depression on and off which is what she’s making it look like. You can control it to some extent, yes, but you can’t pick and choose how it affects you. And it doesn’t just affect one area of your life!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah if the depression is only in relation to vlogging, then she needs to not do it… if she can’t afford to not do it, find another job?

Reactions: 5
I think she'll carry on vlogging and use the excuse her "depression" is stopping her from uploading regularly..

if it hadn't been pointed out in here that all her content was Delilah she would still be vlogging as normal but she's so angry she can't get using Delilah as much and it's causing her this anger and frustration like a kid that can't get sweets ...she's basically throwing the dummy out the pram
---
she's so "depressed" yet still gets the cuddling Doug moment in and gets excited over a t-shirt that she went to bed in..

the crying in the car would have been frustration because deep down she knows she's a bloody fool

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sorry, and I know mental illness is different for everyone, but personally (and also the same for people I know) when you’re going through a depressive episode as bad as the one she apparently has been, exercise is one of the first things to go out the window. Because you feel tit about yourself, about everything, you’ve no energy, no motivation, don’t wanna go out etc. So how can she still go to a spin class?! It’s literally only vlogging that changes when she’s “depressed” which makes no sense. You can’t switch depression on and off which is what she’s making it look like. You can control it to some extent, yes, but you can’t pick and choose how it affects you. And it doesn’t just affect one area of your life!
Dont forget all the concerts that she’s been going to as well.

Reactions: 3
just getting it on here i think Rhiannons next AD asap is heyestrid razors now launched in Boots 👀👀 ....as we had her forced stories on Thursday

Reactions: 1
NEW VLOG IS A HELLO FRESH AD ( she has more than enough free time to cook)

" self care day" 😂

everyday is self care you have every weekday to yourself..

I haven't watched yet but i bet Delilah and Doug will be content
Screenshot_20230430-185333.png

Last edited:
NEW VLOG IS A AD

" self care day" 😂

everyday is self care you have every weekday to yourself..

I haven't watched yet but i bet Delilah and Doug will be contentView attachment 2138996

Yet another sponsored Vlog ! This time with Helloe fresh. Obviously because it was sponsored she had a deadline and was clearly able to put a video together. It looks rather boring. It’s just talking about her Ad , book shopping, a try on which might be the into interesting part and some baking. Luckily Delilah only seems the be at the end of the Vlog for a very short time. She’s hopefully learning to stop sticking a camera in her face.

I just realised where she abandoned vlogging for months she didn’t do her usual spring content so Mother’s Day & Easter. Back in the day she used to do April Vlogs aka (VEDA) I used to enjoy them.

Reactions: 2
Yet another sponsored Vlog ! This time with Helloe fresh. Obviously because it was sponsored she had a deadline and was clearly able to put a video together. It looks rather boring. It’s just talking about her Ad , book shopping, a try on which might be the into interesting part and some baking. Luckily Delilah only seems the be at the end of the Vlog for a very short time. She’s hopefully learning to stop sticking a camera in her face.

I just realised where she abandoned vlogging for months she didn’t do her usual spring content so Mother’s Day & Easter. Back in the day she used to do April Vlogs aka (VEDA) I used to enjoy them.
I think that was filmed on Thursday because she's dressed/looks the same and posted about still wearing her coat on nearly May...
so that proves she can edit quick obviously as it's in her benefit ( AD ).

It's embarrassing her advertising HF because we know she has plenty of free time to cook.

Yes she did April, Vlune and Vlogtober but they were all full of Delilah.

I think that was filmed on Thursday because she's dressed/looks the same and posted about still wearing her coat on nearly May...
so that proves she can edit quick obviously as it's in her benefit ( AD ).

It's embarrassing her advertising HF because we know she has plenty of free time to cook.

Yes she did April, Vlune and Vlogtober but they were all full of Delilah.
I was thinking the same she managed to edit that Vlog quick only because it contained an ad! It’s not like she’s come back with exciting vlogs they are even more more than they were before. She’s such a shadow of her former self.

She’s home 7 days a week and yet she uses hello fresh and buys ready made meals.

Her HF Ad vlog didn't do as well in views as her Clickbait "post depressive episode" vlog.

Good job she managed to get to the concerts though while going through her "depression".

Overcrowded concert's would be the last place on the planet i would want to be attending if i was severely depressed.

I can only speak personally but I can see how she could go to concerts, especially with Paramore who she's been a fan of for a long time. having that to look forward to can be really beneficial, and the crowd is massively supportive and full of likeminded people who are equally as moved by some of their songs. I see why and how she was able

Reactions: 2
She went to other concerts too ( 3 i think because Doug did stories)

She also travelled to London on her own to meet Doug which takes confidence.

None of her supporters seem to question why these " depression episodes " appear every year but only on Jan till March....it can't be the dark nights as we have dark nights Oct -Dec too.

Just watched half of the new vlog and I already need to rant lol.
“Can’t remember the last time I sat and read a book by myself” “I need to fill my own cup and do things I enjoy” “I need to structure my days” “I’ll be sat at my computer all day tomorrow” - err what?! You have EVERY day to yourself, you hardly film so you don’t work, you have every second of the day to read a book by yourself which I’m sure you do every day as you’re always going on about it….and sat at the computer doing what? You don’t film so…? What could possibly take all day? So you need a self care day (which you have the opportunity to have every day) because you’re going to do some work for ONE day?! Ffs.

Reactions: 8
Just watched half of the new vlog and I already need to rant lol.
“Can’t remember the last time I sat and read a book by myself” “I need to fill my own cup and do things I enjoy” “I need to structure my days” “I’ll be sat at my computer all day tomorrow” - err what?! You have EVERY day to yourself, you hardly film so you don’t work, you have every second of the day to read a book by yourself which I’m sure you do every day as you’re always going on about it….and sat at the computer doing what? You don’t film so…? What could possibly take all day? So you need a self care day (which you have the opportunity to have every day) because you’re going to do some work for ONE day?! Ffs.
Exactly!! The delusion is strong with this one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.