Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a very grownup, sophisticated colour for poor 6 year old Delilah!!
I don’t understand why she just didn’t let Delilah pick the colour shade of pink she wanted. All she wanted was a pastel pink its not that hard. Rhiannon is so controlling and Delilah has such a muted bedroom all the colours are so dull and bland …

Reactions: 11
even if she was concerned about Delilah growing out of the pink, she could've easily repainted it herself all she does is sit around on her arse all day and have the odd pilates/yoga class. its so weird

Reactions: 9
Where can I find find the vid/photo of the pink wall colour? :) was it in a vid?

Look at the colour of the paint on her roller.. Pfftt.. Lol!!
You’re a gem for linking that, thank you!
I genuinely thought ooh it must be looking really dull cuz I have my brightness turned down so I turned it all the way up and… nope. Still a really dull, sad pink. Like an old lady’s delapidated bedroom walls 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She chose a really pale pink & then added white to it …

She only just about gets Delilah the bright & colourful toys she wants now because she can’t get away with giving her over priced wooden things , expensive dull dress up costumes & mice for her mouse house.

i don’t even think the poor girls had a Cadbury’s advent calendar. She’s got an expensive grey hanging thing that Rhiannon fills with expensive chocolates. I’m sure Delilah would be much happy with a £2 advent calendar or however much they cost these days.

Rhiannon seems like one of those mums who never want their child to become independent and move out 🙄

Reactions: 8
Mine had pink ( proper pink) then purple 😂 then blue! All with some sort of glitter in the paint and whatever she was into at the time on the wall, unicorns, bratz, horses 😂 . It was her room, she had what she wanted. Bedding with her favourite characters on it. I’m very neutral in my colours but I’d never would have stopped her having her room exactly how she wanted it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Doug's been at another festival today or yesterday as he was tagged in the person that got marrieds story...

so lazy arse will have been there to i expect.

Reactions: 1
She chose a really pale pink & then added white to it …

She only just about gets Delilah the bright & colourful toys she wants now because she can’t get away with giving her over priced wooden things , expensive dull dress up costumes & mice for her mouse house.

i don’t even think the poor girls had a Cadbury’s advent calendar. She’s got an expensive grey hanging thing that Rhiannon fills with expensive chocolates. I’m sure Delilah would be much happy with a £2 advent calendar or however much they cost these days.

Rhiannon seems like one of those mums who never want their child to become independent and move out 🙄
I totally got my kids a hanging one too, fill it with quality street and the likes with choc stirrers on Sundays because I get them toy advent calendars (barbie, hotwheels, hatchimals, all the tat).
Was a good middle isle bargain 🤣
Have to have a balance of living your own life and also allowing your kids to have a childhood! My husband and I get the pretentious hot chocolate advent calendars or gin ones, but the kids need a life too!

Gives us a "round up" of her weekend only because she has the AD to show👀

Screenshot_20230626-105408.png

---
How's your driving lessons going Rhiannon?

Last edited:
When they're walking, Deliliahs legs look thicker than Rhiannons, ( and i don't know why im bothering saying this because it will be music to Rhiannons ears),

it's like she points the camera down to show because she's proud,

if she ate all that pasta i bet she starved for days after.

Usually a long-time lurker on Rhiannon’s thread because I quite like her but get frustrated with her using Delilah for content and the patchy vlog schedule.

Are we thinking her new cabinet will be this very pricey number from Anthropologie (where else?!)

• Wow
  • Haha
It does look like it.

It's going to look ridiculous next to the tatty farmers house table, and basic units.

She honestly has no clue and i hope people unfollow, as this is not relatable to some people who will be struggling to make ends meet.

Reactions: 4
Usually a long-time lurker on Rhiannon’s thread because I quite like her but get frustrated with her using Delilah for content and the patchy vlog schedule.

Are we thinking her new cabinet will be this very pricey number from Anthropologie (where else?!)
I think you are spot on! I remember her mentioning and possibly sharing an arch shaped cabinet from Anthro ages ago and saying she'd just missed it in a sale or something?

Also agree with previous poster that I don't think she enjoys/actively tries to be as skinny as she is. She's said the exact opposite several times!

Reactions: 2

TWO AND A HALF GRAND and it's not even made of oak! 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 3
I think you are spot on! I remember her mentioning and possibly sharing an arch shaped cabinet from Anthro ages ago and saying she'd just missed it in a sale or something?

Also agree with previous poster that I don't think she enjoys/actively tries to be as skinny as she is. She's said the exact opposite several times!
I just wouldn't take her denial at face value, especially if she has disordered eating it would make sense that she wouldn't outwardly say she under eats and overexercises, it's less concerning to her viewers and fiancee if they think she isn't willingly this way

• Heart
This is one of the few times where I wish that an 'influencer' got something at a ridiculously knocked down rate. £2.5k on a piece of furniture when you have been talking about needing a new front door and a kitchen beggars belief. Sheer stupidity.

That money could have got used for a driving course since all she does is moan on buses and would make Doug's life easier not having to drive her round like a disabled person.

Why on earth does she keep overspending on furniture when she has an ugly kitchen and bathroom and needs a new front door?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.