Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well here we fkn go she's "not well" again....is this going to be the up and coming excuse for the vlog not up yet,

and she looks like she's from a mental asylum ..what kind of pose/look is that.

Was it Deliliahs AD that paid for the cabinet i wonder?
---
Why not buy new table chairs too? the cabinet will look tit in her kitchen tbh, and is Delilah's toy kitchen still sat in the alcove
---
her priority's are weird ...i would be replacing the ugly front door before a bloody cabinet

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It’s probably going to be that cabinet she spoke about back in 2021 I think it was. It was expensive and didn’t even fit in with her theme.

Her house looks so unfinished. She adds a few new pieces throughout the year but it still looks like they have just moved in. They have been there for about 5 years now.

Reactions: 4
They have no blinds in the kitchen, an old table and old chairs. The cabinet will look so weird in there. Just like that chair in the living room. It’s a totally different style.

Reactions: 3
Are we really supposed to believe that Rhiannon has ever set foot in an ASDA?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
@donutwurry Just came here to say that! Here she bleeping goes again with an ad. I think she has been sponsored by every single supermarket in the UK!!
---
Meanwhile the supposed vlog she was filming is still missing. I see where her priorities lie!

Omg exploiting Delilah AGAIN ....

and the Doug kiss like she's all smug 😂, why keep that in ?
Screenshot_20230404-100610.png

---
I have never EVER heard her mention, or shop in Asda before
---
Screenshot_20230404-101211.png

---
Where do you even start trying to explain this but basically Delilah is getting used in Rhiannons "job" to pay bills ...

I have said it all along she exploits her and the vlogs are cut down because she's been dug out, but now she's using her in AD'S ....

99% of her thumbnails since she's born were her only up until recently

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Someone said Rhiannon and Delilah are twins🙄.

The only thing similar is the same matching Dumbo ears... other than that she's Doug and Melissa's double
Screenshot_20230404-120245.png

---
And the buns not toasted ....
i don't know anyone that eats a untoasted hot cross bun

Last edited:
Are we really supposed to believe that Rhiannon has ever set foot in an ASDA?!
Message them. It’s a joke. She’s bone idle, cries mental health yet it never stops her doing an AD. I’m really pissed off about this one as shes such a snob and would never shop in Asda. Plus the AD she has done is crap.
---
Errr isn’t it a pj day for you every day?
How did you afford your DREAM (will be extremely overpriced) cabinet?
You’ve had your heart set on it for yeeeaaarrsss?
Need to get out more, love 🤦🏼‍♀️
She looks more like Nanny McPhee than Nanny McPhee In that pic!

Reactions: 6
HOW DOES SHE EVEN GET THE ADS?!! Someone please explain! She does f**k all, why would a company be interested?! God help me

Reactions: 5
I get the impression all this dancing and awkward cuddling with Rhiannon looking straight in the camera while it's happening is all so Delilah can look back at what looks like the perfect wholesome family..but please tell me what's wholesome about getting exploited online because your mum refuses to get a real job and live in the real world?

what's wholesome about sat in your pyjamas for the world to see ...Tony the pe@do in Liverpool, Mohamed the pe@do in Dubai ( random names and places lol but you know what i meam)

whats wholesome about a camera in your face eating a fkn bun with your neurotic mother mumbling on trying to get sentences out without her voice cracking -shaking, its fkn embarrassing to watch she's a wreck on camera

Reactions: 7
For someone who faffs endlessly and claims to be a perfectionist, those shelves behind her look like utter shite. A load of stuff dumped on them. She wants the aesthetic of open shelving with lovely curated ceramics and glassware.. but actually has a load of old shite dumped on three shelves hidden round the corner of an old chimney breast.

Reactions: 3
I get the impression all this dancing and awkward cuddling with Rhiannon looking straight in the camera while it's happening is all so Delilah can look back at what looks like the perfect wholesome family..but please tell me what's wholesome about getting exploited online because your mum refuses to get a real job and live in the real world?

what's wholesome about sat in your pyjamas for the world to see ...Tony the pe@do in Liverpool, Mohamed the pe@do in Dubai ( random names and places lol but you know what i meam)

whats wholesome about a camera in your face eating a fkn bun with your neurotic mother mumbling on trying to get sentences out without her voice cracking -shaking, its fkn embarrassing to watch she's a wreck on camera
Neurotic mother is spot on.

Reactions: 1
I have a walk in cupboard in our kitchen and this is the type of shelving it's metal, it looks the same as hers there's random stuff on it iron, books ect the doors closed you can't see them i certainly wouldn't have it on show...why has she got spices and a random jar of what looks like flour down that end😂
and why's a nearly 7 or is 8 year old got a toddlers play kitchen in there ..

her expensive cabinet is going to look like a fish out of water.

D
Screenshot_20230404-212618.png

---
spices on show next to a plant😂

Reactions: 1
She has no eye for interior. She always chooses furniture, that doesn’t match the style of the other things and also doesn’t fit the dimensions of her house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.