Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW VLOG IS A AD
---
And that unit doesn't not suit there haha,
it's for a living room.
---
Would suit being in a hall, living,dining room in a bigger house.
It doesn't match her cheap kitchen units.

She's trying to do her pokey house up with furniture that looks stupid.

She's copying big time influencers badly haha.
---
Why would you have that cabinet next to that ugly table haha.

Her taste is awful and very odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
NEW VLOG IS A AD
---
And that unit doesn't not suit there haha,
it's for a living room.
---
Would suit being in a hall, living,dining room in a bigger house.
It doesn't match her cheap kitchen units.

She's trying to do her pokey house up with furniture that looks stupid.

She's copying big time influencers badly haha.
---
Why would you have that cabinet next to that ugly table haha.

Her taste is awful and very odd.
lol I knew you would be the first to give us a break down or the Vlog ! I will give it a watch later. We all knew the video would be a ad and that the cabinet would look silly. It doesn’t even match anything in the kitchen… it’s sage green. It looks so odd with the natural wood colour then a marble shelf. She hasn’t even got any marble in the kitchen. She’s decorated it so oddly too. It serves no purpose just adds more clutter. The kitchen just looks so messy now. She crams too much on the shelves. She never decorates them nicely

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I watched on fast forward with no sound as I can't bare the repeating,

I dont even know what the AD was lol, possibly Amazon?

Reactions: 1
Havent watched the new vlog yet but this witch has the audacity to put “burnout” in the title!!! Burnout from what? Doing fuckall?? She really is a shameless little cow.

Reactions: 10
lol I knew you would be the first to give us a break down or the Vlog ! I will give it a watch later. We all knew the video would be a ad and that the cabinet would look silly. It doesn’t even match anything in the kitchen… it’s sage green. It looks so odd with the natural wood colour then a marble shelf. She hasn’t even got any marble in the kitchen. She’s decorated it so oddly too. It serves no purpose just adds more clutter. The kitchen just looks so messy now. She crams too much on the shelves. She never decorates them nicely
Why did she put storage boxes under the unit? 😩

• Sick
Her vlogs are so depressing to watch, every so often, it's poor me and my anxiety ect,

well get of YT then Rhiannon if it's affecting you,
get another job, your daughter will soon be in double figures are you not going to get out of this stupid cycle of disappearing then coming back with a AD and a soppy please feel sorry for me rant about yourself,

it's embarrassing grow up.

Reactions: 7
Unlike others, I don’t dislike Rhiannon to the point of randomly nit picking every aspect of her life apart.

What I will say is.. she’s a very fragile individual, almost like she’s lost her purpose & direction in life since becoming a mother. Even during pregnancy she’d vlog herself regularly travelling to London (heavily pregnant in the hot summer heat, might I add!), shopping, going to events post partum, it just feels like she’s lost her ability to connect with anyone & anything. Why can’t she enrol in a college course? She has the time, she isn’t stupid, give her some purpose? She could do it around Delilah. She doesn’t NEED a job, Doug makes good money, she makes good money on YouTube / social media, most sensible people wouldn’t get a ‘job’ if they already have an income coming in. However, she does need that purpose back in her life. Heck, when Delilah was a baby she’d go to baby music groups.. everything just seemed to stop when they moved. What happened to her driving lessons? She never mentioned them again? Wasn’t she having them?
She’s always been very anti meds but from this most recent vlog.. lawdy, she needs them. She can’t get out of her own head. It’s not healthy to live in your own bubble like that day after day, & I suspect it’s not helped by her having no structure or any interests outside of that home. Doesn’t she want to positively influence Delilah?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She needs to give up YouTube and get a real job that gets her out the house mixing with others in the real world.
---
Talking to a camera like a simpleton is clearly affecting her.
---
A college course is a good idea but will never happen.

Last edited:
She is too lazy to do anything remotely challenging. When has she ever finished any ‘project’ that she started? How many jumpers has she started knitting and where are they?? Ans her driving license? She is a joke, her family and friends must be laughing behind her back surely. I dont doubt that she has mental health issues, but she doesnt do anything about it. In fact she uses that as an excuse every god damn time.
every year is the same old recycle routine and excuse after excuse. She is a lazy, shameless and greedy cow.

• Heart
it's such a negative feedback loop for her. she struggles with her mental health, so stops working or doing anything worthwhile, but she surely after all these years should recognise a key symptom of depression is loss of interest in activities, that doesnt mean you shouldn't push yourself to do them at all, it will only make her feel worse that she just gives it all up when she hits a low. I myself have struggled with severe mental health problems, but it never once stopped me with my degree or assignments, because part of it is knowing that there are still priorities regardless of how difficult it is to do. she's such a chancer. I wish someone, Doug or her friends, would tell her to push herself and to do the work she ignores.

I watched on fast forward with no sound as I can't bare the repeating,

I dont even know what the AD was lol, possibly Amazon?
Wild deodorant as always! It’s a tit product I’ve tried it. I swear she has about 4 different cases now.
---
Unlike others, I don’t dislike Rhiannon to the point of randomly nit picking every aspect of her life apart.

What I will say is.. she’s a very fragile individual, almost like she’s lost her purpose & direction in life since becoming a mother. Even during pregnancy she’d vlog herself regularly travelling to London (heavily pregnant in the hot summer heat, might I add!), shopping, going to events post partum, it just feels like she’s lost her ability to connect with anyone & anything. Why can’t she enrol in a college course? She has the time, she isn’t stupid, give her some purpose? She could do it around Delilah. She doesn’t NEED a job, Doug makes good money, she makes good money on YouTube / social media, most sensible people wouldn’t get a ‘job’ if they already have an income coming in. However, she does need that purpose back in her life. Heck, when Delilah was a baby she’d go to baby music groups.. everything just seemed to stop when they moved. What happened to her driving lessons? She never mentioned them again? Wasn’t she having them?
She’s always been very anti meds but from this most recent vlog.. lawdy, she needs them. She can’t get out of her own head. It’s not healthy to live in your own bubble like that day after day, & I suspect it’s not helped by her having no structure or any interests outside of that home. Doesn’t she want to positively influence Delilah?

As we’ve all said before Rhiannon needs a part time job. No one is saying she should quit YouTube because it’s a good form of income however you can see it’s a huge part of why her mental health is so tit. If she worked part time even just 2 or 3 days a week for a couple hours it will give her life some routine and purpose. She’s lost in life and she does the same thing day after day. Year by year she gets worse & worse. She needs a planned break off YouTube to get her mental health back on track. She’s literally forcing herself to get content out and it’s almost always sponsored. Then once she comes back she would be more energised and excited to film again. She used to be fun and social but now she’s depressing and boring. She used to get invited to loads of influencer stuff years ago now she’s just irrelevant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She could be eaten up with guilt-embarrasment and it's sending her nuts?
with using Delilah on every vlog for content,

but she won't hide them as it's a huge part of her income from Adsence.

And whys the driving lessons been swept under the carpet?.

That cabinet next to the heating pipes and tatty kitchen 😳.
That cabinet with those small storage boxes underneath. 😢 I don't think its going to be particularly hygienic to store things in them. Her kitchen will get even more cluttered.

Where does Doug fit into her feeling overwhelmed about the house/life admin? She talks like she's a single parent but there's two adults in that house. I appreciate that he works outside the home and maybe for balance she takes on the majority of household responsibilities but doesn't he get involved at all? Why wouldn't he just say, for example, "Rhiannon, we need blinds for the kitchen so lets just order these which will do until you see something you prefer?". Its his home too although you would never tell that by the interior.

We're nearly in the 8th month of the year and she's only did 8 vlogs ( 6 are Ads) yet she has stated she does lots of vlogs without sponsorship 🤔.

A 30ish minute vlog a month that only takes other vloggers around two hours to edit,

so basically she works about two hours a month haha.
---
* I'm not good a maths lol but you all know what I mean*
---
Is she laying in bed sulking all day?,
what's she doing with her time when Delilah's at school,
it doesn't take all day to go to a gym.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
The 3rd and still no engagement she needs a wake-up call with people unfollowing in thousands
others that did vlogmas properly ( not a half arsed version) are back vlogging as usual,..what's she doing back to hiding?
All those that stuck up for her disappearing last year when her gran died what excuse are they going to have for her this year to protect the lazy witch from hiding and being rude🤔

42 vlogs she did last year that's not even 1 vlog a week and it only take 2 hours max to edit a 30 min vlog other vloggers have said it often enough
So she is only working a average of 2 hours a week when you take it over the year and she only vlogs her day to day life it's not like she's going out on a limb to vlog different stuff she just films what she's doing
she's got Doug and family believing it's taking her all that time to edit and it's not she's just lazy and sat on shopping sites

Rhiannon reminds me of a person that will lick your arse at a party while drunk for their own benefit to hop in your taxi ...then ignore and walk past you when sober
2 HOURS A WEEK!!!!!!??????? 👏 How can she complain???????????? She is pretty much retired at aged 30 and has a life of freedom and unlimited relaxation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.